Popular Pages

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: HCG Patch?

HCG Patch?

Is anyone using the patch or have used it? Would like feedback if you've used it. Successfull?

Thanks!
    Carole

R/P/M
    FrequencyApps patches
    I have had very good success with this Bio App patch and love it. It works the same as the sublingual drops from what I understand. It's nice though not to have to take it multiple times a day. I place one of the patches on and 3 days later change it. I'm not hungry and average the same weight loss as with the drops and injections.

I have seen others put links up so I believe it's ok to tell you where I purchased from. I have always been veyhappy with this company products. www.frequencyapps.com

Good success to you! How much are you looking to lose?

R/P/M
    P4 of R8, subq injections
    fyi, that is a hhcg patch, not a rx hcg patch- so i'd be cautious just like with any hhcg products as there is no way to really know what's in them.

there might also be rx hcg patches, as they are making creams now.
    Buying Hcg: http://hcgdietinfo.com/hcgdietforums/f19/buying-hcg-where-do-i-start-39144/

R/P/M
    R4/P4/ hCG Patches - PREGNANT so taking an hcg Break
    I have used injections, drops AND patches. I LOVE THE PATCHES!!!!!! I hated the shots- they hurt. Drops were a better option, however remembering to take them 6 times a day- I did horrible at. The patches have been a life saver. They are homeopathic- I get mine from the same place I was purchasing my Homeopathic hCG. All of their products are made in an FDA approval facility. You put a patch on, and only have to change it every 3 days. 1 set of patches will last a whole round of hCG. I love them so much- that's why the link to buy them is in my signature. I am not affiliated with the company- just love the products and use them for myself!
    I am currently taking a break from HCG, as I am EBF my baby. I have lost over 75lbs with HCG Patches. Have you tried them yet? Click Here to get yours!

How much weight did you loose on the patches and did it curve your hunger. I have alway used the drops and was always hungry.

R/P/M
    R4/P4/ hCG Patches - PREGNANT so taking an hcg Break
    I was not hungry- aside from what I call "psychological hunger" where my brain/body is used to thinking I need to be shoveling food into my mouth 24/7... I've actually tried it all- injections, drops and patches. I've lost over 50lbs so far, and so far I like the patches the best. They have been the easiest and are completely painless.
    I am currently taking a break from HCG, as I am EBF my baby. I have lost over 75lbs with HCG Patches. Have you tried them yet? Click Here to get yours!

R/P/M
    Round 4 / Shots.... Round 3 Phase 2 / Drops / Patches/ Pellets
    Blog Entries
    thank you BruiseViolet
    I also have been comtemplating the patches as have been on hCG for about 3 weeks now
    My life is real busy in short work at least 48 hours per week
    Have 2 small businesses to attend to
    Significate other has 2 small boys i help take care of 5 days per week
    AND we are also building a garage/apartment
    I ordered patches hope they help as I forget to take my drops so I can eat when I finally get meals for all prepared
    Thank for the info and good luck..............I am down 18lbs in 21 days need to loose total of 70

Questions about the hcg patch

I was just wondering where on your body do you place the patch? Does it come with directions? I have used the drops before. It came with directions(how to take them, what eat, etc). Can someone who has used the patch before please help? Thanks

Now I'm curious about this. I'm going to start a new round right after Christmas and this is intriguing..any others out there who've tried it? Does the patch stay secure during showers, etc? Do you slap one on for loading days too?

R/P/M
    2/1/hCG Patch
    Questions about the hcg patch
    I was just wondering where on your body do you place the patch? Does it come with directions? I have used the drops before. It came with directions(how to take them, what eat, etc). Can someone who has used the patch before please help? Thanks
    Left side of your body above the waste.. Mine I wear on my upper left arm. Yes comes with instructions on how to use the patches and comes with a success guide...

Now I'm curious about this. I'm going to start a new round right after Christmas and this is intriguing..any others out there who've tried it? Does the patch stay secure during showers, etc? Do you slap one on for loading days too?
    Yes, they stay on during the shower, or while swimming or exercising. Yes you place your first patch on while you are loading...

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast