Popular Pages

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Do not take hcg pills!

R/P/M
    5 rounds, down 78# and at goal

Do not take hcg pills!

This tip has been added to the hCG Diet Guide: http://hcgdietinfo.com/weightlossgui...n-start-guide/

If you've been sold hcg activator pills that you SWALLOW, those are no good, friends. You can't swallow hcg. It's deactivated by the stomach and liver. HCG, even homeopathic, must be absorbed under the tongue or taken by injection. Don't be fooled by scammers. You will lose from the diet alone and it won't help your hypothalamus. The weight will be easily regained. So don't use them!

Hi Grammy,

Well, this does not sound good at all! Im concerned. I have been really enjoying the diet, on pills, so far, for one week. My total loss so far is 12 pounds. How do you mean it wont help my hypothalamus?

R/P/M
    R3/P3 Paleo/Leptin Reset
    Blog Entries
    Grammy, I think for the EXTREME newbies on here (as I was when I started) it should be clarified that the pills you're referring to are swallowed whole, like a traditional supplement or Tylenol or something. I'd never heard the term "pellets" before I started my journey so I referred to them as pills until I got good at correcting myself.

Pills = swallow whole, deactivated by stomach and liver, NOT GOOD

Pellets = dissolve under tongue, HCG is absorbed the same way as sublingual liquids, GOOD (well, as long as they actually contain HCG!)

Hope this helps!
    3/28/11 R1P2D1 = 231.0
    5/06/11 R1P2D40 = 202.2 LDW
    R1 loss = 28.8 lbs

6/12/11 R2P2D1 = 208.2 (5lb load)
    7/14/11 R2P2D33 = 184.4 LDW
    R2 loss = 23.8 lbs

8/29/11 R3P2D1 = 192.8 (6.6lb load)
    10/4/11 R3P2D37 = 171.4 LDW
    R3 loss = 21.4 lbs

1/30/12 R4P2D1 = 193.6 (9 lb load)
    3/08/12 R4P2D36 = 168.2 LDW
    R4 loss = 25.4 lbs

Total (net) loss in 4 rounds = 62.8 LBS!!

Eventual Goal: 153.6 lbs, BMI 24.98, NORMAL!

This concerns me and now I feel a little stupid. I did my research before I bought the HCG activator pills. I'm on R1P2D9 and I've lost 9lbs so far with a little give in to the temptation of peanut butter. They seem to be working, but I am now worried. Should I stop taking them, go buy drops and start all over? I don't really have the time to mess around with something that won't work. I need to lost at least 20lbs(tho I'd like 30) before Jan 4th or I can't ship to bootcamp.

R/P/M
    5 rounds, down 78# and at goal
    Quote Originally Posted by Rhibert View Post
    Grammy, I think for the EXTREME newbies on here (as I was when I started) it should be clarified that the pills you're referring to are swallowed whole, like a traditional supplement or Tylenol or something. I'd never heard the term "pellets" before I started my journey so I referred to them as pills until I got good at correcting myself.

Pills = swallow whole, deactivated by stomach and liver, NOT GOOD

Pellets = dissolve under tongue, HCG is absorbed the same way as sublingual liquids, GOOD (well, as long as they actually contain HCG!)

Hope this helps!
    I mentioned they were pills that were swallowed in the original post so I think that's pretty clear but thanks for further clarification.

I would change that method if you're on them, girls.

I have lost 20 pounds on the pills with no hunger. It seems to work fine. I was just doing them till my injection hcg came in but now I just started those and it is not really working great. On day 22 but I think it is because I had green beans with quite a bit of salt that I gained. Idk only been doing injections for 3 days now. I also started exercising. Probably too many variables and not enough time to give a good comparison, I don't really know what to think of the pills other than to say they worked and in the way that HCG is said to work as far as hunger. I have had hunger suppressors before but they didnt really help at all, this did. I haven't really had any unexplainable stalls on the pills.

R/P/M
    Phase 2 Round !
    I have been on the same pills for 10 days and they work like magic. So some help and clarification would be great. I have tried the other formulas but was hungry, with the HCG activator nearly zero temptation. So could you do both. Under the tounge and the pills at once?

Now that I have been injecting for a week I think I do want to say thatths injections do seem to do better at releasing fat more consistently even with my rogue dinner meetings and traveling I still feel nauseous when it is injection time but it goes pretty fast... I just wonder were you get your information from. If you read up on the activator it claims that encourages your body to start producing hcg on its own so I don't know how the stomach would effect that.

Quote Originally Posted by grammy1952 View Post
    I mentioned they were pills that were swallowed in the original post so I think that's pretty clear but thanks for further clarification.

I would change that method if you're on them, girls.
    Hi,

I'm a newbie to the board, but I wanted to mention something you overlooked. HCG is sold also as a nasal spray (prescription). Now this is great if you're not suffering from clogged sinuses and are reasonably sure you are taking in the recommended dose, but if you're like me, I'm never sure I'm taking in the right amount and find myself squirting two or three times just to make sure. Needless to say, this leads to a waste of product.

I just switched over to drops which instructs me to take 0.5 drops sublingually twice a day, and I feel much better about it.

wannaloseit

Well, this does not sound good at all! Im concerned. I have been really enjoying the diet, on pills, so far, for one week. My total loss so far is 12 pounds. How do you mean it wont help my hypothalamus?

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast