Popular Pages

Thread: New to HCG and TOTALLY AMAZED this morning!!!!

R/P/M
    R1P1hhcg

New to HCG and TOTALLY AMAZED this morning!!!!

My load days were this past saturday and sunday, making yesterday my first day on Phase 2. Well I weighed before load: 200lbs (I'm 5'10 also) and I weighed yesterday morning before I had my coffee. 203, so a 3lb gain from loading.

Followed protocol exactly yesterday and really did not find myself hungry(which was awesome!).
    Needless to say I hopped on the scale first thing this morning and it read 197!! That is a 6lb loss in one day! 3lbs from loading so technically only 3lbs from my pre-load weight but OH MY GOSH! I spent the last 4 weeks dieting and exercising and only lost 4lb(from 204 to 200). I admit I was skeptical but I thought, after reading and researching, why not try it. My goal is my pre-baby weight of 150 which is great for my height. With this plan I KNOW i can achieve it!

I'm thrilled! And I love love love this forum!

R/P/M
    R4P3 HHCG Drops
    This is a great way to lose weight that works! Good Luck !!

Hey! if you need a buddy or something I am about the same. I am 5'5 tall started at 196 and want to get down to 150. I just started too, (well re-started) this diet works great you have to do p3 or there is really no point but the only reason I quit was a big move, sad boobys and a new job... just kinda got super busy. If you have big boobs like me, accept that they may get all deflated for a while. People say they fix themselves in p3... It's hard for me to stick with it through that, but I will this time, I have it all planned and ready to go.
    I will update this eventually

R/P/M
    R1P1hhcg
    I'd love a buddy! I can relate to the deflated boobs as I have 4 kids and I breast fed, when i was done they def spent awhile being deflated , i can deal with it, my hubby isn't a fan though haha. I'm 5'10 so they don't look HUGE but they are a decent 38D. I wouldn't mind being a 34-36 b/c though! They are sometimes a pain in the butt! And speaking of butts I wouldn't mind that area "deflating" a bit lol!

R/P/M
    R4/P3 Hucog SubQ
    I am so happy for you, Mommyof4! I am 5'll, & my ultimate goal weight is close to the same as yours! I am in my 2nd round, & I got really tickled by your words; you sound just like me, my first week. I am several months down the road, & I am still over the moon about this protocol!

All I can tell you is that if you stick with the protocol, don't let the inevitable plateaus & slowdowns discourage you, you have some great days ahead to look forward to. I think for me, the greatest thrill hasn't even been the weight loss. Phase III blew my mind! It really, really works! Every morning during P3, Following a day of eating like a queen, (Paleo), I would wake up KNOWING that I had probably gone up a couple of pounds overnight, & I had not gained an ounce!

Congratulations Mommy! Wooo-hoo!
    Last edited by TXSweetcorn; July 31st, 2012 at 11:52 AM.

R/P/M
    R1P1hhcg
    Thanks so much Sweet! I'm in a fabulous place right now. Feeling good and after reading so much before starting I know that there will be down times but I'll just have to remember the feeling I have now to pull through those times! I'm so happy to hear how much you like P3! I'm looking forward to it as well :-D Can't wait to meet my mini goal which is 170 then my ultimate goal being 150!! Woohoo! :-D Congrats to you as well darlin!

write yourself a letter of encouragement when you feel motivated for those times when you really want to break protocol. Avoid people that sabotage or trigger you to cheat. If you want to read mine I wrote for my last round I can link it to you it is amazingly helpful to me!
    I will update this eventually

Congrats, Mommyof4! That gives me hope that this just very well may work for me. I am ending my second load day and am anxious about starting phase 2. I have somehow managed to gain 7 lbs over both days- damn china buffet- and was starting to worry.

So, starting weight was 190, up to 197 today and I'm also hoping to see 150 again, HidiousTak (I'm also 5'5"). If I can get to that then I want to try to get back down to my prepregnancy weight of 135. One step at a time though. Everyone that knows I'm doing this has been nothing but negative so I really don't have anyone to talk to through this. Would love to hear about y'alls progress throughout!

R/P/M
    R1P1hhcg
    Well ladies.....stepped on the scale this morning and down another 2 lbs!!!!! AHHHHH! I simply can't believe it! 195 from 203 post load and its only Day 3 today! Thats 3lbs of load weight and 5 lbs of normal weight GONE! I am amazed. 4 weeks of low calories and exercise everyday and I only lost 4 lbs! This HCG thing is truly a miracle and i'm not even hungry!

The 7lbs of load weight will shed quicky Anhs! Congrats on joining us and starting your journey! I too am trying to get back to pre-baby weight before my 4 kids which was a slim and healthy 150(because im 5'10 and hourglass shapped anything less than that and I look sickly) I was 130 in my freshman year of highschool and you could see all of my ribs, just doesn't work with my height.

Healthy and happy is my main goal and it looks like I'm gonna make it!!!!

I have a concert to go to on my birthday in september, luke bryan(FRONT ROW!!!) so I REALLY want to look sexy and FEEL sexy(main goal, feel good about myself). I'd love to buy some sexy holey jeans and a cute cowgirl top in a smaller size and rock it!!! silly I know but its something I am hoping for on top of feeling good about me!! I have only told a few close friends and my husband what I am doing and they are both supportive thank goodness. I am avoiding telling the people in my life who I KNOW will have issues. Easier to just avoid the drama and just tell them I'm "eating clean"

You ladies are AWESOME!!