Popular Pages

Thread: Hcg from Walgreens

Smile Hcg from Walgreens

Hey Hcg users!

I'm new to this program and I'm really hoping that it works for me. I purchased the Hcg from Walgreens and was wondering if anyone knew if it was any different from the actual Hcg drops. I also would like to know if the drops are good to take while on your menstrual. All feedback will be much appreciated!

R/P/M
    P4 of R8, subq injections
    you can check the ingredients but i don't think anything from walgreen's, cvs, or gnc has any hcg in it any longer- i recommend taking it back and getting different drops.

there are only a couple of online places in the US where you can get Rx hcg, but you're not allowed to buy it without a script. the pre-mixed drops are all homeopathic, which is not regulated. many of the companies don't even have any hcg in their drops. i'd recommend Rx hcg. whenhealthmatters.com
    Buying Hcg: http://hcgdietinfo.com/hcgdietforums/f19/buying-hcg-where-do-i-start-39144/

R/P/M
    R1/P2/Drops
    Hi There, "Hope..."

Not sure if you've found your product yet or not, but thought I'd make mention... After about a month or two of research, my BF and I finally ordered ours and ended up going with 'hCG Body Shaper' ...seemed to be the best option we could find for real hCG sublingual online... Anyways, if you're still researching options, I thought it may be of interest for you to check out their site info...

-tj

R/P/M
    my only worry with them is that you don't know when they mixed it. some places think that it is good for 6 wks, and i disagree with that. so i'd get them to specify that it is mixed directly before it's shipped.

mixing for drops is easy, so i prefer to have people buy the hcg and mix it themselves.
    Buying Hcg: http://hcgdietinfo.com/hcgdietforums/f19/buying-hcg-where-do-i-start-39144/

R/P/M
    R1/P2/Drops
    Ohh, good point, mgsondance! Thank you for that insight Being new to this whole concept and getting inundated with so much overwhelming info out there, we were hesitant to dabble in the whole mixing thing, which is what led us to the drops we got... i am curious now though, so we'll have to look into that... it's only our first day, so i'm guessing its a bit too soon to notice anything or to make any determinations. would you happen to know if it's more cost effective to use the "mix your own" method?

yes i agree all of this is beyond overwhelming... =( i cant find a legit site

R/P/M
    R1/P2/Drops
    aww... well dont give up hope, "Hope"
    believe me, i know the frustration... i "researched" SO much & got SO annoyed & overwhelmed by the ridonkulous amount of websites out there, that I finally had to turn the whole project over to my (extremely and amazingly patient) BF out of fear my brain would explode! I think I spent so many countless and excessive hours staring at the same info on different hCG sites that I'm almost certain cost me the unfortunate loss of more brain cells than an entire weekend of extreme Kardashian/Millionaire Matchmaker/HGTV marathon-ing would have!

(*embarassing sidenote: at a final crashing point during my "research," I believe the BF actually comandeered the laptop and willingly turned the tv to E! and handed me the remote... though I'm almost certain this was merely his sneaky strategy to distract me from my hCG research trauma, I have to admit he likely saved me from an hCG info brain overload explosion, which is pretty rad...)

You'll be okay... A little Birdee in a movie once told me "beginnings are scary, endings are usually sad, but it's the middle that counts the most. Try to remember that when you find yourself at a new beginning. Just give Hope a chance to float up. And it will..."

R/P/M
    way cheaper to mix your own. the best place to buy from is alldaychemist.com but it takes about 10-21 days to get to you. use an international pre-paid visa card just to be safe, since they've had some hacker problems- although they seem to be fixed now. you can also buy rx hcg from whenhealthmatters.com