Popular Pages

Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: Help! Need a buddy - starting the VLCD Thursday

R/P/M
    R2/P2/SubQ injections
    Quote Originally Posted by jaejgirl View Post
    37 yrs here started 1st loading day today at 147.3 lbs my goal is 125 doing 23 days 1st then we will see I'm doing coriander injections
    jaejgirl - lol I like the quote to coriander injections

I also started this week. First loading day was yesterday and I have already gained 2 Ibs so anxious to see what tomorow brings

I am 36 yrs currently weighing in at 168 (2 Ibs loading weight) and would like to be in the 140's by the end of this round.

R/P/M
    R1P2 subQ
    welcome jaegirl and bravebird!!
    newbie, i was so hungry the first 2 vlc days. i just upped my dosage from 125 ius to 150 today, so we'll see how that goes.
    Yesterday i made this sloppy joe recipe that was delicious! I did the same with mixing vegies a little though, but only with a few onions.
    100g 96%fat free ground beef, quarter of an onion, half garlic clove minced, and sautee until almost browned
    then add 1/2 cup tomato sauce (no sugars in the ingredients!!) tsp mustard, salt, pepper, basil, oregano to taste, and i added half a packet of stevia. Then simmered for about 10-15 minutes.

DELICIOUS! lol
    Well I hope everyone enjoys their Sunday!! Stay true to the diet! We can do it It's not easy, but just think about the end results (which wont even be too far down the road!!)

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
    Starting weight- 149
    After loading- 151.4
    week 1 vlcd- 143.2 (-5.8 not incl. loading weight, -8.2 with)
    week 2 vlcd- 141.0 (-2.2)
    week 3 vlcd- 136.8 (-4.2)
    Week 4 vlcd- 134 (-2.8)
    Vlcd 29- 134 (0)
    Vlcd 30- 133.2 (-.8)
    Vlcd 31- 132.4 (-.8)
    Vlcd 32- 132.4 (0)
    Vlcd 33- 132.2 (-.2)
    Vlcd 34- 131 (-1.2)

R/P/M
    R1, P2 on May 19th
    Results are in: after my first day of VLCD, I've lost 2.6 lbs. Not bad, but I did gain 4 lbs on loading days, so after 3 days, I'm still a pound and a half heavier than when I started. Maybe I shouldn't look at it that way! I wonder if the two capsules of valerian I took to get to sleep affected my losses. I just can't sleep when I'm hungry! I also wonder if the two apples I ate yesterday as my fruit were too large. Hmm... How is everyone else doing?

LD1- 160.4
    LD2-162.8
    VLCD1- 164.4
    VLCD2- 161.8
    VLCD3-158.8
    VLCD4-158.
    VLCD5-157.0
    VLCD6-156.4
    VLCD7-156.0
    VLCD8-154.8

R/P/M
    Starting P2 May 17
    Blog Entries
    So, it was definitely the water intake - scale dropped significantly this morning (2.4 lb) so from now on, I'm going to drink water like it's going out of style. So rewarding, thanks Jen for the encouragement!

Newbie, that's a great loss! Just think about the end results and what tomorrow will bring!!

Kristen, thanks for the recipe, sounds delicious! I'll have to try it sometime this upcoming week!

Welcome jaejgirl and bravebird! Good luck to you!

Junebug

R/P/M
    R1P2 subQ
    good to know about the water situation. I'll make sure i'm on top of it with the water guzzling.

Starting weight- 149
    After loading- 151.4
    week 1 vlcd- 143.2 (-5.8 not incl. loading weight, -8.2 with)
    week 2 vlcd- 141.0 (-2.2)
    week 3 vlcd- 136.8 (-4.2)
    Week 4 vlcd- 134 (-2.8)
    Vlcd 29- 134 (0)
    Vlcd 30- 133.2 (-.8)
    Vlcd 31- 132.4 (-.8)
    Vlcd 32- 132.4 (0)
    Vlcd 33- 132.2 (-.2)
    Vlcd 34- 131 (-1.2)

R/P/M
    1/2/Drops
    Welcome to our new friends! Hopefully this thread will be as fun and useful for you all as it has been for me!

June- great to know about the water. I actually drank less water yesterday than I did before, and was only down .6 this morning :/. I wonder if that's due to water, or mixing y veggies last night. Hmm.

Also, I woke up SUPER nauseous this morning. I woke up late, around 11, and after going to the bathroom and doing my drops, felt AWFUL. Any ideas why? I drank some water, and had a few bites of an apple, and went back to sleep. Feeling better now, but totally have no appetite. What gives?!

R/P/M
    R1, P2 on May 19th
    Happy Monday, everone! I am down 3lbs since yesterday ( 2md day of vlcd) and am offically below my starting weight! Woohoo!! I tweaked a few things yesterday that may account for my success: I drank more water, I had strawberries for one of my fruits instead of an apple both times, I did a few yoga stretches instead of going for a 30 minute walk, I drank 2 cups more of tea, and I didn't take any sleep aid. I also didn't mix vegetables for a salad for my evening meal, but I did end up having about 5 extra spears of steamed asparagus. Hope everyone is doing well!

LD1- 160.4
    LD2-162.8
    VLCD1- 164.4
    VLCD2- 161.8
    VLCD3-158.8
    VLCD4-158.
    VLCD5-157.0
    VLCD6-156.4
    VLCD7-156.0
    VLCD8-154.8

R/P/M
    1/2/Drops
    Quote Originally Posted by newbie99 View Post
    Happy Monday, everone! I am down 3lbs since yesterday ( 2md day of vlcd) and am offically below my starting weight! Woohoo!! I tweaked a few things yesterday that may account for my success: I drank more water, I had strawberries for one of my fruits instead of an apple both times, I did a few yoga stretches instead of going for a 30 minute walk, I drank 2 cups more of tea, and I didn't take any sleep aid. I also didn't mix vegetables for a salad for my evening meal, but I did end up having about 5 extra spears of steamed asparagus. Hope everyone is doing well!
    That's awesome, Newbie! Water surprisingly helps a lot. I didn't drink as much on day 3 as I did day 4... and my loss this morning was a pound greater than my loss yesterday!! Also, good to know someone is exercising a bit- I live close to work/school/public transportation... walking distance. I feel yucky if I'm not walking for a little bit every day!

How is everyone else doing? Happy Monday!

R/P/M
    R2/P2/SubQ injections

Cool

Hello ladies, so happy to be joining you all.

First VLCD today and I feel suprisingly full today

I felt a little hungry at lunch time but nothing major. Had a nap after lunch and I actually started craving certain foods which I loaded on I even dreamed of food for the first time in my life

Had a slight loss today of about 0.6 Ibs but that was more to do with taking some magnesium last night to get things moving in the stomach area as I often suffer from chronic constipation. Looking forward to tomorrow to see what it brings

R/P/M
    R1/P2/RX trouches
    First VLCD for me today too!

I did such a good job staying on target!

B:1/2 apple for
    L: 2 cups spinach w. 3.5 oz of steak spritz with lemon
    D: 2 medium tomatoes & 3.5 oz chicken
    S: glass of coffee with stevia & strawberries!

Day 1 down. 27 more to go =)

Can't wait to see the numbers drop on the scale!

Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast