Popular Pages

Thread: How long is 1 round?

How long is 1 round?

so i see there are 2~5 days of loading days, which you pretty much just eat ...

and 21~43 days??? of 500 calories days, P2

and start getting used to with food... for 3 weeks? that's P3

and ... same thing as P3... P4??

yeah i'm still lost between P3 and P4 lol

anyway, if i have 3 bottles of 2oz drops... how long would this last? (appx)

R/P/M
    round 2/ phase 3/ sublingual drops
    Loading is only 2 days. You are correct on the length of P2. Some people say that you stabilize better if you do at least 30 days of P2.

P3 is when you add food back into your diet, excluding sugar and starches. P3 is for 3 weeks. P4 you slowly add starch and sugar with moderation to see how your body responds. P4 is 3 weeks as well.

You need to read Pounds and Inches. It explains the protocol in detail. Good luck!

---
    I am here: http://tapatalk.com/map.php?psmjoh
    Original Weight 171.8
    Round 1 LDW-148.2
    Round 2 LDW-135.2
    Stabilized at 136.6-137.4
    P4 and life- Here I come!!!!
    Pregnant with Child #2
    Post preg weight 174.6
    Round 1-ended at 151
    Round 2 after load-155

I have a 2 oz bottle and I am about 2/3 through it. I found out from a co worker who is also on them that you should look in the mirrow when you drop them. I was just going by the feel and was overdropping. In the mirror you see when they actually fall. I have been doing this now and am going through less. I have 24 days more so I may need to buy more. However I was told by the nurse I work with that her bottle of drops lasted her whole 40 days of P2.

I am sure others here with more expereince can let us know how long a 2oz bottle should last.

Also if I buy a new bottle...how long do they last so that when I start my next round will they be ok? I would be starting my 2nd round after I have done the 6 weeks of P3 and P4. Do they last several months?
    Weight Loss Support Group

Happiness cannot be traveled to, owned, earned, worn or consumed. Happiness is the spiritual experience of living every minute with love, grace and gratitude.

~Dennis Waitley

40 days injection question

I am going to start this tomorrow and will be doing the shots for 40 days. I have a few viles of 5000 IU. Will be mixing with 20 CC of bacteriostatic water. Take 1/2 cc per day should be equal to 125IU. 5000/40=125. Do I have to stop taking the HCG after 6 days and give a day break to prevent immunity? This is my first round and I am a woman. I will have to stop during menstruation.

R/P/M
    P4
    How long is a round? That information can be found in Pounds & Inches in the section entitled, "The Duration of Treatment". Of course more information on the specifics follows that section and would be helpful reading. I've quoted some of it below:

The Duration of Treatment

Patients who need to lose 15 pounds (7 kg.) or less require 26 days treatment with 23 daily injections. The extra three days are needed because all patients must continue the 500-Calorie diet for three days after the last injection. This is a very essential part of the treatment, because if they start eating normally as long as there is even a trace of HCG in their body they put on weight alarmingly at the end of the treatment. After three days when all the HCG has been eliminated this does not happen, because the blood is then no longer saturated with food and can thus accommodate an extra influx from the intestines without increasing its volume by retaining water.
    We never give a treatment lasting less than 26 days, even in patients needing to lose only 5 pounds. It seems that even in the mildest cases of obesity the diencephalon requires about three
    weeks rest from the maximal exertion to which it has been previously subjected in order to regain fully its normal fat-banking capacity. Clinically this expresses itself, in the fact that, when in these mild cases, treatment is stopped as soon as the weight is normal, which may be achieved in a week, it is much more easily regained than after a full course of 23 injections.
    As soon as such patients have lost all their abnormal superfluous fat, they at once begin to feel ravenously hungry in spite of continued injections. This is because HCG only puts abnormal fat into circulation and cannot, in the doses used, liberate normal fat deposits; indeed, it seems to prevent their consumption. As soon as their statistically normal weight is reached, these patients are put on 800-1000 Calories for the rest of the treatment. The
    diet is arranged in such a way that the weight remains perfectly stationary and is thus continued for three days after the 23rd injection. Only then are the patients free to eat anything they please except sugar and starches for the next three weeks.
    Such early cases are common among actresses, models, and persons who are tired of obesity, having seen its ravages in other members of their family. Film actresses frequently explain that they must weigh less than normal. With this request we flatly refuse to comply, first, because we undertake to cure a disorder, not to create a new one, and second, because it is in the nature of the HCG method that it is self limiting. It becomes completely ineffective as soon as all abnormal fat is consumed. Actresses with a slight tendency to obesity, having tried all manner of reducing methods, invariably come to the conclusion that their figure is satisfactory only when they are underweight, simply because none of these methods remove their superfluous fat deposits. When they see that under HCG their figure improves out
    of all proportion to the amount of weight lost, they are nearly always content to remain within their normal weight-range.
    When a patient has more than 15 pounds to lose the treatment takes longer but the maximum we give in a single course is 40 injections, nor do we as a rule allow patients to lose more than 34 lbs. (15 Kg.) at a time. The treatment is stopped when either 34 lbs. have been lost or 40 injections have been given. The only exception we make is in the case of grotesquely obese patients who may be allowed to lose an additional 5-6 lbs. if this occurs before the 40 injections are up.

R/P/M
    P4
    Quote Originally Posted by Shumi View Post
    I am going to start this tomorrow and will be doing the shots for 40 days. I have a few viles of 5000 IU. Will be mixing with 20 CC of bacteriostatic water. Take 1/2 cc per day should be equal to 125IU. 5000/40=125. Do I have to stop taking the HCG after 6 days and give a day break to prevent immunity? This is my first round and I am a woman. I will have to stop during menstruation.
    You should skip a day each week, but you don't have to if you don't want to. You do not have to stop during your period, but again, if you want to skip a day or two, you can.