Popular Pages

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Injections not the best option?

R/P/M
    Phase 2 Injections
    Blog Entries

Question Injections not the best option?

Morning all, I just started on Phase 2 with injections I received from a local weight loss clinic. When I started shopping around I was told by other clinics that creams were the best bc injections had to be done in the muscle and not into the fat. I'm confused if they are just all trying to sell me! Anyone have any advice or knowledge on the topic?

Thanks!

Join our Weight Loss Forum Community Today!

R/P/M
    R4/P3 Hucog SubQ
    Quote Originally Posted by Msmrnd View Post
    Morning all, I just started on Phase 2 with injections I received from a local weight loss clinic. When I started shopping around I was told by other clinics that creams were the best bc injections had to be done in the muscle and not into the fat. I'm confused if they are just all trying to sell me! Anyone have any advice or knowledge on the topic?

Thanks!

In my opinion, they "are just all trying to sell you."

The injections do not have to be done in the muscle. I am in my 2nd very successful round of subQ injections. They are easy, (1 a day), safe, clean, painless, inexpensive, & effective. I cannot offer you any feedback on the cream, because I do not know anyone who has ever used it.

I am in TX also, (Dallas), & I was turned off by the clinics & what I perceived to be "HCG Spas" I checked out in the Dallas area. Hopefully, you've found a good, supportive & knowledgeable doctor.

R/P/M
    R2/P2/Inj
    I just finished round 1 P2 using injections in the fatty part of my stomach. I did them myself with quick training.

sweetiepie
    Subcutaneous injections are best, since you can really control the dose precisely, and only have to do them once a day.

R/P/M
    Phase 2 Injections
    Blog Entries
    Awesome guys! Yes, it was one of those "spa," places and then I found myself quickly turning to a clinic. I am totally comfortable with doing them myself and looking forward to some process. This is my second time trying bc i didn't handle the emotional association to food to well last time. Now, I get it! Whooo hoo!

Also, do you guys know if there is a limit on how must Stevia you can use? Tea is helping me through this adventure!

Thanks all!

R/P/M
    R1/P2/ODT
    Quote Originally Posted by Msmrnd View Post
    This is my second time trying bc i didn't handle the emotional association to food to well last time. Now, I get it! Whooo hoo!

Thanks all!
    That is what I consider the hardest part for me.
    R1= 28lbs Loss

R2 P2 started 09/24/2012

sweetiepie
    Everyone seems to suggest "The Weightloss Apocalypse" as a great read when dealing with food, emotions, and triggers.... It is on my list to read, but... currently working my way through Sookie Stackhouse series.

R/P/M
    5 rounds, down 78# and at goal
    Most people do the injections into the stomach not the muscle.
    Colleen
    http://www.colleencoble.com I'm a moderator. If you need to report an issue on the forum, feel free to email me at colleen@colleencoble.com. I can't help with technical issues though. Contact Jarret for forum posting problems or go here: http://hcgdietinfo.com/hcgdietforums/f20/

R/P/M
    Phase 2 Injections
    Blog Entries
    Thank you so much guys! I'm going to check out the book Sweetiepie. I'll keep you posted how it goes. It's almost liberating in a way once you realize how dependent you have become to food. I'm going toss in some meditation and yoga and give those emotions a check!

R/P/M
    Phase 2 Injections
    Blog Entries
    Food shouldn’t be what strengthens our emotions, and neither should weight reactively motivate the way we eat. Instead of relying on a diet to work, or the food industry to properly spoon feed us, it’s time we hold ourselves accountable as individuals. • If you were given a chance to start your life over, would you eat the same way, knowing how it has affected your body? • Would you choose to continue to rely on food for emotional fulfillment? Find a reason to eat less that doesn’t have to do with weight. Observe the behavior of others who seem to have freedom from emotional eating. People who’ve separated emotionally from food don’t experience guilt when they eat. Eating doesn’t control their feelings of security. They only eat when they’re hungry, and when hunger is gone they stop eating—even if there’s food left. Can you visualize what it would feel like to be emotionally free from food and dieting? If you are unhappy with the way you eat, it’s time to start over, clean your slate. Unplug and reboot.

Robin Phipps Woodall (2011-11-08). Weight-Loss Apocalypse: Emotional Eating Rehab Through the HCG Protocol (p. 9). AuthorHouse. Kindle Edition.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast