Popular Pages

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Loading difficulties...HCG? Tips?

R/P/M
    R1, HHCG
    Blog Entries

Unhappy Loading difficulties...HCG? Tips?

Hello all,

This is my first round, and I just started loading today...I had two slices of pizza when I woke up at 12...I'm in college btw, lol...at 4 I had a personal pizza (kinda, I mostly just ate the toppings)..some pita and edamame, some bites of mini muffins, 2 glasses of whole milk and a couple bites of s country style steak that I didnt like so I stopped eating and replaced with the pizza...In all it really wasn't that much food, but it was really difficult. I'm feeling slightly sick like I ate too much, but I know i have soo much more to go for the rest of the day. Could it be that my HCG has already kicked in and reduced my appetite, I've taken 2 sets of drops so far (last night and this morning)....Just thinking about food is making me sick, and I have one more day to go...Any tips on light foods to eat that are high in fat? how to deal?

R/P/M
    R3/ P2/ pellets
    I just finished my load days and started my first day of the vlcd today. I had a really hard time with the load days. I felt sick and had headaches both days. It was really hard for me to eat more than normal. I think I ended up just adding a few cookies and chips on top of what I normally ate. I am not taking the drops so I'm not sure if it's HCG or not but I'm curious how many others experienced what you and I have. At least know you aren't alone. I had the same problem.
    "Do or do not, there is no try." ~Yoda

R1&2 -50

R/P/M
    R1, HHCG
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Losin' It View Post
    I just finished my load days and started my first day of the vlcd today. I had a really hard time with the load days. I felt sick and had headaches both days. It was really hard for me to eat more than normal. I think I ended up just adding a few cookies and chips on top of what I normally ate. I am not taking the drops so I'm not sure if it's HCG or not but I'm curious how many others experienced what you and I have. At least know you aren't alone. I had the same problem.

I just bought a hunnybun and some cashews lol. Idk how I'm gonna do it, but at least it's not unusual to feel this way.

R/P/M
    R3P2HHCG
    Not unusual at all. Try to get in some fats that aren't just from sugary food, and eat anything that you think you might really miss for these next 4 or 5 weeks. Avocado is good, butter, cheese, stuff like that.

Definitely not alone. I was so sick on my loading days. I think because I wasn't use to eating high fat and carbs. I ate what was probably a normal day for someone else eating fat but felt horrible, I was super thirsty from the all the carbs being dumped into my system and way over did the water, think that was a lot of my discomfort. I also jumped almost 6 pounds on my loading days and that was really hard to take. But I pushed through it and I've done great since then. I started feeling better about 1/2 way through VLCD1.

Good luck, you can do this.

R/P/M
    R2P2 Injections
    Blog Entries
    Best advice is start eating healthy fats...the more sugary or bready type things you each the harder the 1st week will be. Get fish pills and take a bunch of those...I take them all day long on load days so I dont have to eat as much. Get nuts such as walnuts, mac nuts, almonds and munch on those. Eat avacaods. Eat fried chicken wings and bacon cheeseburgers. The one thing I do eat that is sweet is on load day I get a huge cheesecake put it in the fridge and eat some anytime I think about it. By the end of the second day I could not care if I ever saw another cheesecake again (so eating that cheesecake is good in more than one way)

Best of luck..try to cut out the carbs and load up now so the 1st week isnt as bad
    url]http://pinkonhcg.blogspot.com/[/url]
    Holly
    Start R1 1.23.11 at 251.9
    Start R2 228
    R2 Wk1-15

R/P/M
    R3/P2/Shots
    It's nice to hear that it's not only me who feels the way you guys do. I don't want to eat anymore but I'm worried that I don't take fat enough. I ate SPAM, cheeseburger, bacon, cashew nuts, eggs,drink protein shake,chicken legs (mostly the fat). Yuck! Fish oil maybe a good way so I don't have to fill my belly and yet get the fat, I will do that in a while. This loading is horrible... I want to eat avocado but that's too yucky. I kept going back to my fridge trying to find something fatty and realized there wasn't a whole lot- that means I don't really stack on anything fatty as I cook our family meals all the time. My 185 lbs weight has been my weight since yr 2000 or even before that. What I have are mostly carbohydrates-AHA! So that really is the culprit for my weight gain.

R1
    159.4 ***End weight - Kept this weight off for 3 years... ready for my last 15 or 30 depending on that I see on the mirror.***
    R2
    145.0 ***End weight - Kept this weight off for 6 months... ready for my last 15.***
    R3
    146.6 ***Beginning Weight.***
    R3
    132.2 ***Last two days.... on p2!***

R/P/M
    R3/P2/Shots
    How do you add that weight track in your posts?

R/P/M
    R1/P3/SubQ Injections
    I'm really happy to have found this post... Today is my first day of loading and food has been pretty unappealing all day. I've tried to eat as much fat as possible (while limiting sugar), but it hasn't been easy. I took some fish oil this morning and am planning to take more before bed. Maybe I'll just increase the dose tomorrow so I don't have to worry about eating as much food.

I'm glad to know that I'm not the only one who's not enjoying the loading phase!
    See my before and after pics at http://losingwithhcg.wordpress.com

Round 1
    Pre-loading (4/2) - 191.0
    LIW (5/18) - 164.8
    26.2lbs lost!

Round 2
    Pre-loading (7/1) - 168.2
    Post-loading (7/6)- 180.0
    VLCD20 - 159.6 (-8.6)

R/P/M
    P4
    That's the worst thing about loading: You think it is going to be fun, but you're too nauseous to enjoy it.

It is best to load on lots of fats instead of lots of sugar/carbs. How about some ice cream?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast