Popular Pages

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Only lost 8 lbs in 12 days????

R/P/M
    R1/P2/drops

Only lost 8 lbs in 12 days????

I am happy I lost 8 pounds but, everyone else seems to lose a whole lot more in that amount of time. I have never cheated. My calorie intake is between 450-500 per day. I don't mix veggies and I trim every little piece of fat off the meat. When I cook it in my Geroge Forman grill nothing runs into the drip pan. I am R1P2D12. No sugar or carbs. I check every label. I actually gained 0.5 pounds from yesterday.
    I increased my drops to 13 per time, 3 times a day and had not difference so I went back to 30 drops a day. I am hungry at meal time. My stomach growels. I have had diarrhea every day I take the drops. I take the drops 6 days a week. Doing the diet for 6 weeks.
    HELP!

R/P/M
    RD4/PH2/Subliminal --- J/K Sublingual
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by lizm View Post
    I am happy I lost 8 pounds but, everyone else seems to lose a whole lot more in that amount of time. I have never cheated. My calorie intake is between 450-500 per day. I don't mix veggies and I trim every little piece of fat off the meat. When I cook it in my Geroge Forman grill nothing runs into the drip pan. I am R1P2D12. No sugar or carbs. I check every label. I actually gained 0.5 pounds from yesterday.
    I increased my drops to 13 per time, 3 times a day and had not difference so I went back to 30 drops a day. I am hungry at meal time. My stomach growels. I have had diarrhea every day I take the drops. I take the drops 6 days a week. Doing the diet for 6 weeks.
    HELP!
    If you've got the runs you might be dehydrated which can slow loss. How's that water intake? It's the only think you didn't mention. . .
    R1 09/11/2010 - 317.4 lbs
    LDW RD1 - 277.2lbs (-40.2lbs)
    LDW RD2 - 239lbs ( -39.2lbs) (see blog for details)
    Begin Rd3 224.6
    LDW 200.2 (-24.4)
    Begin Rd4 212.4 (load +7)
    LDW Rd4 182.2 (-30.2)

www.hcgdifference.com
    The hcg I use

R/P/M
    R4 Break
    8 pounds in 12 days is actually above average losses for women. Why are you only taking drops 6 days a week? Also when increasing, I know it's hard to believe that but more drops doesn't mean better losses.

The intestinal thing is weird. Are you getting in enough veggies?
    Last edited by Robbi; January 10th, 2011 at 05:44 PM.
    ~Robbi

Before and almost after photos.... http://hcgdietinfo.com/hcgdietforums.../diet-journey/

R/P/M
    R1/P2/drops
    I drink about 2-3 liters a day between water and tea. Mostly water.

R/P/M
    RD4/PH2/Subliminal --- J/K Sublingual
    Blog Entries
    have you visited the thread "I hate to be gross. . . . " Might find something helpful there. use the search at the top to find it. I'm bowing out of this one. I'm clueless and I'm trying to keep my bad advice to a minimum cuz grammy, Beth and msongndance always have to clean up in my wake Good luck!!!!
    R1 09/11/2010 - 317.4 lbs
    LDW RD1 - 277.2lbs (-40.2lbs)
    LDW RD2 - 239lbs ( -39.2lbs) (see blog for details)
    Begin Rd3 224.6
    LDW 200.2 (-24.4)
    Begin Rd4 212.4 (load +7)
    LDW Rd4 182.2 (-30.2)

www.hcgdifference.com
    The hcg I use

R/P/M
    R1/P2/drops
    I take the drops 6 days a week because per Dr Simeons protocol if you do the program for 6 weeks, you only do the drops 6 days a week to avoid building a tolerance to them.

R/P/M
    80lbs lost, hhcg, rx, patches
    Blog Entries
    If you are doing homeopathic drops, immunity is not an issue.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    216 to 135 in 3 rounds. I've done hHCG, RX, and patches.
    My HCG journey blog.
    My Facebook Group-Working At Healthy or friend me on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/beth.mansfield.9
    I am sometimes easier to catch on Facebook

I'm a moderator. If you need to report an issue on the forum, please feel free to private message me!

In lifelong maintenance? Check out SkinnyFiber

R/P/M
    R1/P2/drops
    Oh! I didn't know that. Thanks. Last week when I didn't do the drops, I didn't lose anything. Thanks a billion

R/P/M
    R4 Break
    Quote Originally Posted by lizm View Post
    I take the drops 6 days a week because per Dr Simeons protocol if you do the program for 6 weeks, you only do the drops 6 days a week to avoid building a tolerance to them.
    Dr Simeon's only did injections...and yes that's true for people using injections. Homeopathic (drops) works differently and immunity isn't an issue.
    ~Robbi

Before and almost after photos.... http://hcgdietinfo.com/hcgdietforums.../diet-journey/

R/P/M
    R1/P2/drops
    WOO HOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Thanks everyone

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast