Popular Pages

Page 1 of 55 1231151 ... LastLast

Thread: Mixing and Subcutaneous Injection Instructions

R/P/M
    R1 P2 - Hucog 150iu SubQ
    Blog Entries

Mixing and Subcutaneous Injection Instructions

Mixing and Subcutaneous Injection Instructions
    These mixing instructions are based on advice from the veterans on the HCG Diet Info Forums (many thanks to them!!) and additional information found on the internet.

Initial Information:
    • Treat the HCG gently – no shaking, or dropping the bottle.
    • Keep all forms of HCG refrigerated – even the powder. HCG doesn’t like heat and why take the chance of it getting damaged due to heat.

Mixing Instructions:
    The mixing formula is below all the mixing instructions. The mixing formula can be tweaked based on how much you want to inject each day.

• Is the HCG in powder form? Go to the Powder Mixing Instructions below.
    • Is the HCG in liquid form? Go to the Liquid Mixing Instructions below.

Powder Mixing Instructions:
    1. Gather materials
    • Vial of HCG powder
    • Vial of Bacteriostatic Water
    • Mixing vial
    • Mixing syringe
    • Alcohol wipes
    2. Take the lid off the vial of HCG powder and the Bacteriostatic water
    3. Wipe the top of the vials with an alcohol wipe
    4. Open the mixing syringe and draw the suggested amount of bacteriostatic water based on the table below:

Amount of HCG in Vial; Amount of bac water to draw for mixing vial; Amount of bac water for HCG vial
    2000iu; 3 cc/ml; 1 cc/ml
    5000iu; 9 cc/ml; 1 cc/ml
    10,000iu; 19 cc/ml; 1 cc/ml

5. Inject the bacteriostatic water into the mixing vial (not into the HCG vial)
    6. Draw 1cc of bacteriostatic water out of the bacteriostatic water vial
    7. Slowly inject the 1cc of bacteriostatic water into the vial of HCG powder
    8. Remove the syringe from the HCG powder vial
    9. Gently roll the vial of HCG between your hands to mix. DO NOT SHAKE.
    10. Draw all the liquid from the HCG vial
    11. Slowly inject the HCG into the mixing vial
    12. Remove the syringe from the mixing vial
    13. Gently roll the mixing vial between your hands to mix. DO NOT SHAKE.
    14. Wrap the mixing vial in aluminum foil to keep light away from the HCG and store it in the refrigerator.

Injection Dosage:
    Regardless of what size of HCG vial you started with (2000, 5000, or 10000) the table below shows how much should be injected for the dose you select. Note: The reason the original size vial does not matter is because we have diluted the HCG in the same ratio with the bac water.

HCG Dose Injection Amount
    125iu = .25 or 25 on an insulin syringe
    150iu = .30 or 30 on an insulin syringe
    175iu = .35 or 35 on an insulin syringe
    200iu = .40 or 40 on an insulin syringe

Liquid Mixing Instructions:
    1. Gather materials
    • Vial of HCG powder
    • Vial of Bacteriostatic Water
    • Mixing vial
    • Mixing syringe
    • Alcohol wipes
    2. Take the lid off the vial of HCG liquid and the Bacteriostatic water
    3. Wipe the top of the vials with an alcohol wipe
    4. Open the mixing syringe and draw the suggested amount of bacteriostatic water based on the table below:

Amount of HCG in Vial; Amount of bac water to draw
    2000iu; 3 cc/ml
    5000iu; 9 cc/ml
    10,000iu; 19 cc/ml

5. Inject the bacteriostatic water into the mixing vial (not into the HCG vial)
    6. Draw all the liquid from the HCG vial
    7. Slowly inject the HCG into the mixing vial
    8. Remove the syringe from the mixing vial
    9. Gently roll the mixing vial between your hands to mix. DO NOT SHAKE.
    10. Wrap the mixing vial in aluminum foil to keep light away from the HCG and store it in the refrigerator.

Injection Dosage:
    Regardless of what size of HCG vial you started with (2000, 5000, or 10000) the table below shows how much should be injected for the dose you select. Note: The reason the original size vial does not matter is because we have diluted the HCG in the same ratio with the bac water.

HCG Dose Injection Amount
    125iu = .25 or 25 on an insulin syringe
    150iu = .30 or 30 on an insulin syringe
    175iu = .35 or 35 on an insulin syringe
    200iu = .40 or 40 on an insulin syringe

Mixing Formula:
    If you would like to adjust the amount of liquid (not the dose, but the actual amount of liquid) you inject daily, use the formula below to calculate the new totals.

Number of IUs in HCG vial divided by Total solution amount = IUs per ml

Dose of HCG divided by the IUs per ml = how much to put in the syringe

Example:

Sue has a 5000iu bottle of HCG. Sue wants a total solution amount of 20ml, so she mixes 1cc of bac water into the HCG, then mixes that 1cc of HCG with an additional 19cc’s of bac water. This gives her a total of 20ml Total Solution Amount.

1cc of HCG plus 19cc of bac water = 20 cc of total solution

Sue then needs to start calculating how much to inject every day.

Number of IUs in HCG vial divided by Total solution amount = IUs per ml

5000iu divided by 20ml of Total solution amount = 250 IUs per ml

Sue wants to inject a dose of 150ius per day.

Dose of HCG divided by the IUs per ml = how much to put in the syringe
    150iu desired dose divided by 250ius per ml = .60ml or 60 on the insulin syringe

Sue would fill her insulin syringe up to the 60 mark to receive 150iu’s of HCG per day.

If Sue wants a dose of 175iu’s of HCG she would do this calculation:

175iu dose divided by 250iu’s per ml = .70 or 70 on the insulin syringe.
    Injection Information
    • Syringes should only be used once.
    • Put used syringes in a hard container (glass jar or metal can) so that the needles cannot stick through.
    • Close the container tightly with a screw-on cap.
    • Keep the container out of reach of children and pets.

Where can I inject the HCG?
    HCG is injected into the fat layer just under the skin. There may be different absorption rates depending on where you inject the HCG, but this has not been proven one way or another.

• The abdomen
    • Outer upper arms
    • Front and sides of both thighs
    • Buttocks
    • Hip areas
    • Do not inject HCG near bony places or joints.

How do I draw up the HCG into a syringe?
    • Gather your supplies (HCG, syringe, alcohol pads).
    • Wash your hands with soap and water. Dry your hands completely.
    • For both new bottles and bottles used before, clean the rubber stopper with an alcohol pad.
    • Remove the cap from the needle.
    • Pull back the plunger on the syringe to draw in enough air to equal your HCG dose.
    • Push the needle into the bottle top and inject the air into the bottle. When you inject air into the vial, this increases the air pressure inside the vial. This makes the right amount of HCG easier to draw out of the vial through the needle.
    • With the needle in the bottle, turn the bottle and syringe upside down. Pull the plunger to fill the syringe past your dose of HCG.
    • Push slowly on the plunger to the line of your correct dose of HCG.
    • Check for air bubbles. If you see any bubbles, tap the syringe with your finger to make them rise to the top. Then pull the plunger past your dose again and slowly push in the plunger until all bubbles are gone. Repeat this if needed to get rid of air bubbles. Tiny air bubbles are not dangerous, but they will decrease the amount of HCG in the syringe.
    • Remove the needle from the bottle and carefully lay the syringe down so that the needle does not touch anything.

How do I inject the HCG?
    • Choose your injection site.
    • Make sure the area is clean. You may clean the area with alcohol or soap and water. If alcohol is used, let it dry on the skin before injecting. This will help prevent a stinging feeling, and will help kill germs on the skin. Use 70 percent alcohol if possible, because it is a better germ killer than 90 percent alcohol.
    • Pinch the skin and fat tissue between your thumb and first finger.
    • Touch the needle to the skin, holding the syringe at a 90 degree angle. Push the needle all the way into the skin. If the needle is not in far enough, the HCG may not be injected into the fatty layer.
    • Let go of the pinched tissue before injecting the HCG or you will be squeezing the HCG out at the same time you are trying to inject it.
    • Press the plunger using a slow and steady push.
    • Count slowly to five before removing the needle. This will help prevent HCG from leaking out of the injection site.
    • Pull out the needle and place a finger or alcohol pad over the site. Hold for a few seconds and then rub the site gently to close the needle track. Sometimes there is a small amount of bleeding after the injection. This does not cause a problem except for the possible loss of HCG with the blood.
    • Throw away used needles and syringes safely in a hard container that the needles cannot stick through.

Ideas to help decrease pain when injecting HCG:
    • Inject HCG at room temperature.
    • Remove all air bubbles from the syringe before the injection.
    • If skin was cleaned with alcohol, wait until it has dried before injecting.
    • Avoid changing the direction of the needle during insertion or removal.
    • Do not reuse disposable needles.

I hope all this helps you as you start your weight loss journey!

R/P/M
    R4 P4 subq injections
    These are great instructions JTsmom, I'd just add a couple of things. 1) Before mixing your hcg, wash your hands and the work area you are going to be using. You want your mixture to be as "clean" as possible since you are going to be using it for a week or more. 2) You might want to equalize the pressure in your mixing vial when you initially mix. This will prevent the pressure of the few cc's you have put in there spitting back at you. To do this, after you inject the Bac Water and hcg, invert the bottle so the needle is into an area of the bottle without liquid in it, and withdraw into the syringe the amount of air you just added to the vial as Bac Water, hcg. 3) Your Bac Water needs to be refrigerated if you are going to use it to remix within 30 days. If you are not remixing for 30 days, you must discard the bottle. The preservative in Bac Water is only good for about 30 days after opened, and it must be refrigerated during that time.

Hope these help some too.

Barb

Smile Thank you...

I cannot thank you enough for consolidating all this information into one location. I have been getting bits and pieces from here and there and have gotten myself so confused. This is just what I needed and wish to thank you for the time and effort you took to put this together.

i have liquid premixed hucog 10000 iu. and will be using the liquid mixing instructions. should colloidal silver be added?

R/P/M
    R4 Break
    Quote Originally Posted by tisrael1158 View Post
    i have liquid premixed hucog 10000 iu. and will be using the liquid mixing instructions. should colloidal silver be added?
    No...don't use colloidal silver use bacteriostatic water instead.
    ~Robbi

Before and almost after photos.... http://hcgdietinfo.com/hcgdietforums.../diet-journey/

barb,

i noted your additions to the instructions posted by JTsmom. Would you know if I need to include colloidal silver when using premixed liquid hucog 10000 iu?

oh, thank you!!

R/P/M
    R1 P2 - Hucog 150iu SubQ
    Blog Entries
    You are very welcome!

You can move a mountain if you do it one rock at a time!
    Long Live the Foompas! LOL!
    1/1/11 - 213
    3/16/11-190.5

R/P/M
    R4 P4 subq injections
    tisraeli, most don't use colloidal silver in their mixes any more. It was popular when I first started in 2009, but was found to not really add anything, and if anything was either degrading the hcg or making it more difficult to absorb....I don't remember exactly, and I am not a sublingual expert by any means. But I hope this helps with the confusion a bit.

R/P/M
    80lbs lost, hhcg, rx, patches
    Blog Entries
    I've seen a couple of people mention drawing in 1ml or so of air into their syringe after drawing their dose, then holding it needle down, tapping to move the air to the plunger and then injecting.. that way pushing all the hcg out..

any thoughts?
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    216 to 135 in 3 rounds. I've done hHCG, RX, and patches.
    My HCG journey blog.
    My Facebook Group-Working At Healthy or friend me on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/beth.mansfield.9
    I am sometimes easier to catch on Facebook

I'm a moderator. If you need to report an issue on the forum, please feel free to private message me!

In lifelong maintenance? Check out SkinnyFiber

Page 1 of 55 1231151 ... LastLast