Popular Pages

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Mrs. Dash okay?

Question Mrs. Dash okay?

I'm very new to this...I need your help..
    I used Mrs. Dash Salt Free Chicken seasoning on my chicken breasts then broiled them..I did a ton of them for week one so they would be handy..and now I'm worried it isn't allowed? I checked for sugar and it did not have sugar in the ingredients...is Mrs. Dash Salt Free for Chicken and I bought the one for Meat too..are they okay?

Also; confused..can you eat more than your alloted calories of veggies a day? I'm thinking no..need to stick with 500 calories a day and can't merge two veggies in one meal.

Also...for any other newbies..smooth moves tea does work for constipation..I was not feeling well at all and drank a lot of it yesterday and it finally worked today...I was up 2 lbs this morning from my 3 lb total loss and I think that was why..I'll know more tomorrow during my next weigh in...

Lastly: I was told Wasa Multigrain 45 calories were an okay substitute for the breadsticks and melba rounds true????
    Last edited by ddarling37; March 16th, 2011 at 02:29 PM.

As long as the seasoning don't have sugars or starches of any kind I think your good to go! I use organic meat and chicken seasoning and it taste great!

As far as the mixing of the veggies I would just stick to the protocol and keep it one veggie type for lunch and one for dinner. Plus you never want to go over your allowed amount! It might cost you on the scale ...

Wasa breads are great! That would be perfect. I myself prefer Melba toast it tastes better to me..lol

Thanks for that tip on the tea too! I thought I seriously was the only member constipated! I'm constantly drinking tea and water all day religiously and I'm totally backed up! I'm running to the store tonight to grab some of that tea

Magnesium Citrate works great if you are backed up or just want to stay comfortable. I use the powder and mix it in water.

R/P/M
    P2 yet again/rx subq
    I'm not familiar with the ingredients in the versions of Mrs. Dash you used. I think the original has carrot and lemon oil in it which are not on the protocol. Read the ingredients to see if they have anything in them not on the food list. If you have questions about a specific ingredient, ask here.

You can eat only 500 calories a day. So count the calories for your meat, fruit and breadsticks. Whatever calories you have leftover can be eaten in the form of your vegetables. Don't go over 500 calories. You're right...no mixing vegetables.

I've heard Smooth Move does work well, but you can become dependent on it and you won't be able to go without it. Magnesium also works.

45 calories seems really high. I use gluten free grissini that are 18.5 calories per breadstick and I know that's higher than the regular breadsticks. I guess you could try eating a half of one and see how it effects your weight loss.

Does the Magnesium Citrate taste bad?

R/P/M
    P2 yet again/rx subq
    I just buy magnesium supplements from the drugstore. They're pills you swallow whole. You don't taste them. They help keep you regular, and magnesium & potassium supplements help with the muscle weakness and cramping some experience.

thanks ... I did try the Magnesium Citrate and WOW that works like a charm

R/P/M
    R1, P3, Sublingual
    I'm new at HCG and posting. What is an "allowed amount" of veggies?

Hey Patches.... My kit said 3oz. of veggies or say a large handful of lettuce or spinach. A whole cucumber,tomato or 3-4 stalks of celery.. Hope that helped

R/P/M
    R1, P3, Sublingual
    Quote Originally Posted by Deannaplus2 View Post
    Hey Patches.... My kit said 3oz. of veggies or say a large handful of lettuce or spinach. A whole cucumber,tomato or 3-4 stalks of celery.. Hope that helped
    Hi! Sorry it took me so long to thank you. I'm still trying to figure out how to do this forum thing. (lol) Yes it does help! I didn't buy a kit, so I am going strictly by Dr. Simeon's protocol which didn't specify. I've wondered about it now because many of the recipes either don't say, or they'll list like 2-4 cups. Seemed like a lot to me.