Popular Pages

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Need Help.....Buying Syringes without prescriptions without expensive shipping fee?

Need Help.....Buying Syringes without prescriptions without expensive shipping fee?

Where can I purchase syringes without needing a prescription that won't charge me a crazy shipping fee?

The African Honey Badger quelsen's Avatar
    R/P/M
    Round 6 / P2 / Rx Injection
    Blog Entries

Re: Need Help.....Buying Syringes without prescriptions without expensive shipping fe

local pharmacy, you ask for allergy needles and leave it at that.
    This is your last chance. After this, there is no turning back. You take the blue pill - the story ends, you wake up in your bed and believe whatever you want to believe. You take the red pill - you stay in Wonderland and I show you how deep the rabbit-hole goes.

Optimum Health powered by Actualized Self-Knowledge.
    [email protected]

Predator not Prey
    Paleo Ketogenic IceMan
    CW 312 | SW 506
    Current Jeans 46 | Starting Jeans 66

Personalized assistance.

R/P/M
    R2/P2/SubQ

Re: Need Help.....Buying Syringes without prescriptions without expensive shipping fe

I just bought a box of 100 Easy-Touch insulin syringes at Amazon for $11.99, free shipping. I haven't used them yet, but I know about syringes because I used a lot for fertility treatments in the past, and the quality and the price seem fine.

R/P/M
    P4

I bought mine at Walmart. Some states let you buy them without a prescription and some don't.

Just ordered from Amazon with free shipping. Thanks !!!!

Any pharmacy, or even the feed store... our dog get regular injections so we've had to buy them for him, and we never need a prescription.
    Sleeveless in Seattle
    If food is not what you need, what is it you really want?

R/P/M
    P4 of R8, subq injections

healthwarehouse.com. 100 for $13, free shipping.
    Buying Hcg: http://hcgdietinfo.com/hcgdietforums/f19/buying-hcg-where-do-i-start-39144/

Healthwarehousewas the cheapest but required a prescription so I was unable to process my order with them.

R/P/M
    P4 of R8, subq injections

i didn't need a script when i bought from them- maybe it varies according to what state you're ordering from? i've ordered from them several times and so have my friends.
    Buying Hcg: http://hcgdietinfo.com/hcgdietforums/f19/buying-hcg-where-do-i-start-39144/

It states that I can not order because of the state that I live in. Amazon looks like the best bet. Thanks again for your help!