Popular Pages

Thread: new and confused about which hcg to buy

R/P/M
    RX injections
    Blog Entries

new and confused about which hcg to buy

Hi everyone I am starting hcg again, I did the dr route 2 years ago and lost 15lbs in 2 weeks. Then I stopped the injections, I had a baby and now I need to lose 30!! The injections were very expensive I paid about 400. I want to try the drops but need to know which ones are good. I don't want to waste any time or money. Any help is much appreciated Thank you

Drops? Most drops you'll find these days don't actually contain HCG in them, they're just amino acid blends. There was a crackdown on homeopathic HCG that banned the sale of it. There are some websites that still sell real homeopathic HCG, I don't know which ones because I'm not using homeopathic, but someone else might be able to help you or you can search the forum and see if you find anything.

You also have the option of making your own sublingual drops from real Rx grade HCG. Here's a thread on that How to Mix your Hcg for Drops the disadvantage is that you need to hold the liquid under your tongue for 5 minutes, and you need to buy more HCG, but remember, you're getting more HCG into your system than any homeopathic HCG you'll buy, and you don't need to worry about taking tons of drops 3 times a day. With sublingual drops, you only do it twice a day. I've also found that some of the real homeopathic HCG is pretty expensive, so you could end up spending the same or less by going the sublingual route.

But then there's always the route of just giving yourself injections. I haven't started my HCG diet yet (waiting to receive my HCG), but apparently the needles are so thin that you barely feel anything (they're insulin needles). You inject them in the area around your stomach. I don't know if you gave them to yourself when you did it 2 years ago or if your doctor did, so just throwing this part in anyway.

sweetiepie
    Since you are already used to injections, I would order Rx - either from Esrow Refills (search forum for invite code) or ReliableRX Pharmacy. Injections are easier to dose, you only take them once, and usually get better weight loss and reshaping. Then get bacteriostatic water, mix yourself, and inject. I would always order 2000iu vials, since those are mixed fresh more often than larger vials.

R/P/M
    R4/P3 Hucog SubQ
    Quote Originally Posted by sheliap View Post
    Hi everyone I am starting hcg again, I did the dr route 2 years ago and lost 15lbs in 2 weeks. Then I stopped the injections, I had a baby and now I need to lose 30!! The injections were very expensive I paid about 400. I want to try the drops but need to know which ones are good. I don't want to waste any time or money. Any help is much appreciated Thank you
    Sheliap, are you really ready to do this? There are no "2-week rounds", then you stop. Read "Pounds & Inches", & get very familiar with the protocol; fully understanding the commitment will save you the frustration you have described.

R/P/M
    Started August 1 2012 R1 P2 RX Injections
    Blog Entries
    I ordered my injections from ReliableRX it does take awhile to receive them like 2 weeks or so but not too pricey at all. I ordered my kit from Formagenix.com not pricey either. I was freaked out about the injections because I'm afraid of needles, but honestly I cannot feel a thing. I practiced before receiving my HCG with a plain needle I had received the kit prior to the HCG. I place it against the skin, look away and push it in and it does not hurt. Now that I'm 5 injections into the program, I look at it pop it in and it is a snap! My issue is getting the dosage right. I did 5000iu dosing 125 but today I went to 150 because I have been hungry for the 3 VLCD days I have been on. I heard you have to play with the dose to get it right. I also loaded very heavy on true fats like avacados, olives, coconut, macadamia nuts, peanut butter etc not just junkfood, so I'm wondering why I'm so hungry??? My hubs is on it also and very hungry as well, but we are sticking to protocol.
    [
    Never give up!

R/P/M
    RX injections
    Blog Entries
    Hi thanks for your reply yes, I just did it for 14 days total in one month. I had to crash diet to fit into a dress, and it worked, kept the weight off for 2 years then i got pregnant and I have 30 pounds to lose.