Popular Pages

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New girl with LOTS of questions PLEASE HELP!!!

Blog Entries

New girl with LOTS of questions PLEASE HELP!!!

I went to a weight loss health clinic where they are selling HCG I have to sign up for a 6 month program, the program consists of 40 days of HCG then weekly visits for a nutritionist and also a personal trainer. Anywho I noticed that most of you order HCG, how di o you know that is authentic, do most health clinics prescribe the "real" HCG? Also could someone really walk me through the program, eating routine things like that. I have read so much and my head is spinning, however I am 191 llbs and 5'4 Im in a size 15 juniors 14 misses I would like to get to a 7 juniors or 8 womens. I just want to be comfortable with my body before having my son 4 years ago I was at 140lbs and got to 202 when he was born. I have gotten to 170 at my lowest since then but that was 2 years ago!! I would like to get my body back and Love me!!! I want to confident about my body and right now I am not. Not to mention Im not healthy, I currently suffer from having inflamed heels, my feet hurt constantly keeping me from wanting to do much, and life cant be this way. I notice the difference in my weight making the difference in how bad I hurt. I plan on going to the clinic on Thursday but wanted to get some thoughts from others during that time.

sweetiepie
    Most order through ReliableRx - that is definitely real HCG. You need bacteriostatic water and insulin syringes - have to mix yourself, which isn't hard, and give yourself daily shots.
    The details can be found here: http://hcgdietinfo.com/Dr-ATW-Simeon...and-Inches.htm

Basically, you start taking HCG and load for two days, then switch to a low calorie diet of 500cal, where only certain foods are allowed per protocol. If the dose is right, you will NOT be hungry during that phase. You stay on VLCD for 30-40 days, then stop taking HCG while continueing with VLCD for 72 hours. After that, three weeks of P3 - no sugar or starch, then you can start introducing those again in P4 if you like... many of us don't.

I am paleo in between rounds, and the first thing that went (after 2 weeks of the diet) was the pain in my feet... I am pain-free for the first time in 2 years, after an accident. I can only recommend going paleo afterwards, since that really lowers the inflammation in your body.

R/P/M
    R2/P2/RX injections
    How much are they charging you? I would think quite a bit for that time length. You need to read Pounds and Inches, it is in PDF form, I think in the newbie section it will explain the entire diet. I am new to this too, but I ordered thru escrow refills, it took about 11 days from order to in hand. You can get cheap mixing kits. It is REAL RX HCG, you can do injections or drops by mouth. There is all the mixing instruction in the sticky threads, and tons of support here. It is a lot cheaper. Between the HCG and the mixing kit, both shipped I paid a little under $100 for a 40 days supply.

Clinics SHOULD be using real HCG. I would only use a clinic, if I was the type of person that needed to be seen in person to be accountable, otherwise it is so much cheaper to do it on your own and being able to adjust your own doses. People are seeing too high doses in clinics.
    Good luck

Motivation comes by doing
    R/P/M
    R1/P2/INJ
    I'm getting ready to start my first round, just waiting for my hCG from EscrowRefills.com. So far they've been excellent. I'm trusting other's past experience with the company as far as whether it's real rx hCG or not. Their success (and lack of hunger and increased energy) is the proof.

Hum...a 6 month program?? The few people I know who have done the hCG diet with a doc have only had to sign up for one round at a time. I originally wanted to go to a ND about 80 mintues away, but when I called the doc had moved. The ND they referred me to wants $120 just for a consultation. No thanks. I've already given myself plenty of shots when I was a surrogate and I feel comfortable doing it myself, so why not?? There is so much knowledge and support here I feel like I'd get more out of the boards than I would in a doctors office.

Our stats are very similar. We should be diet buddies! I totally know what you mean about wanting your prepregnancy body back (I just posted an intro in the newbies section). Between pregnancies and kids and going to school full-time I feel like I've lost myself physically, and I'm ready to get back to who I used to be.

HTH!!! Good luck making a decision!!
    LD1 11/22
    LD1 11/23

LOVE this quote by Wini Linguvic, "We can't wait for motivation to happen. We need to begin even on the days we think we can't."

Blog Entries
    Thanks ladies!!!! All of your comments are a HUGE help, yes I think the weight loss clinic is definitely the more expensive way, but I do need the weekly visits and encouragement. I dont have any type of support when it comes to this. I actually am not telling anyone but my husband Im going on HCG, I have one other friend that did it and she is the one I will be going to other than that I will need you guys!! The weight loss clinic does a little more than offers hcg they also offer chiropractic treatments that they say will help along with HCG and they also provide lipotronic shots, Im not sure if I will be doing that portion but it is an option. With all of this after the HCG portion is over they stay along for all of the other steps that come and different phases. I am nervous about committing for 6 months, but I feel like I need to have some type of accountability somewhere to get this done and if Im paying 600 out of my pocket then I will make it not a waste of money, I think its 100/ month. I am also looking into is this a contract or can I stop at any time. Anywho I am going to listen to the audio book of pounds and inches and read the newcomer information here to get a clearer understanding of what I will be doing. My biggest interest is what can I eat, I absolutely love food and is worried about giving up the one thing that I love but Ive realized that I have to love me more than food. If I think this way then my body comes first not food and I have to watch what I put into my body. What is the average amount of weight loss in your first round of HCG in 30 days? I will love to friend you guys and get through this journey together

sweetiepie
    $100 a month is cheap - go for it! My clinic wanted $2000 for 43 days... which is why I am doing this on my own. And I agree, accountability is great - one reason why I chose injections in the first place. I feel as if I am more committed when sticking myself with needles each day.

Once you start, definitely join one of the support groups on here - it helps tremendously to have people starting at the same time. If your clinic puts you on too high a dose, the forum is also helpful with adjusting. But try to get them to start you at 150iu - that is a pretty good dose for most of us, at leat for a first round. Subsequent rounds are often lower.

All will be well. Just remember that you only get one shot at a great first round - make the most of it. I can say from personal experience... that second rounds are somehow more difficult. Weight loss depends a lot on how you ate before HCG, and how much you have to lose. I have a LOT to lose, so I lost 27lbs in 30 days the first round... it will be less this round, I think. Generally, you can hope for 0.5-0.75 lbs per day.

R/P/M
    R1/P2/ODT
    Quote Originally Posted by sweetiepie View Post
    $100 a month is cheap - go for it! My clinic wanted $2000 for 43 days... which is why I am doing this on my own. And I agree, accountability is great - one reason why I chose injections in the first place. I feel as if I am more committed when sticking myself with needles each day.

Once you start, definitely join one of the support groups on here - it helps tremendously to have people starting at the same time. If your clinic puts you on too high a dose, the forum is also helpful with adjusting. But try to get them to start you at 150iu - that is a pretty good dose for most of us, at leat for a first round. Subsequent rounds are often lower.

All will be well. Just remember that you only get one shot at a great first round - make the most of it. I can say from personal experience... that second rounds are somehow more difficult. Weight loss depends a lot on how you ate before HCG, and how much you have to lose. I have a LOT to lose, so I lost 27lbs in 30 days the first round... it will be less this round, I think. Generally, you can hope for 0.5-0.75 lbs per day.

Ouch and I thought some of the pricing in the states was crazy. $700.00-$1500.00.
    R1= 28lbs Loss

R2 P2 started 09/24/2012

Motivation comes by doing
    R/P/M
    R1/P2/INJ
    Accountability definitely makes a huge difference. I was thinking about not telling anyone about the hCG diet and just seeing if they notice when I start to lose, but then I figured if I told my closer friends and family it would hold me more accountable and I'd stick with it just to show them I could do it. At this point, the only person I'm not telling is my husband. He knew I was researching it, but I told him I was going to wait for him to get home (he's deployed until the last week in Oct) so I had someone to help with the boys' meals and the shopping to reduce temptation. Now I'm hoping to surprise him and be 25 pounds lighter!! lol
    LD1 11/22
    LD1 11/23

LOVE this quote by Wini Linguvic, "We can't wait for motivation to happen. We need to begin even on the days we think we can't."

Quote Originally Posted by sweetiepie View Post
    Most order through ReliableRx - that is definitely real HCG. You need bacteriostatic water and insulin syringes - have to mix yourself, which isn't hard, and give yourself daily shots.ain in P4 if you like... many of us don't.
    if by this you are referring to ReliableRxPharmacy based out of India and selling Corion and Orvidac manufactured in India and Switzerland. They told me they are not the real product but the fake stuff not made from the placenta

R/P/M
    R4/P3 Hucog SubQ
    Quote Originally Posted by Michael Bravo View Post
    if by this you are referring to ReliableRxPharmacy based out of India and selling Corion and Orvidac manufactured in India and Switzerland. They told me they are not the real product but the fake stuff not made from the placenta
    No, Michael! Sweetiepie is right: reliablerx.com sells only the real thing. They also sell Hucog, & it is the real deal.

The only thing that makes me question whether or not the "clinic" might not have real HCG is that it is a chiropractic clinic. Can chiropractors write prescriptions? Not where I live.