Popular Pages

Thread: New To Injectable HCG

New To Injectable HCG

I just ordered my injectable HCG from EscrowRefills.com. This is my first time using sub-Q HCG so Im nervous about it. Last year I used the Homeopathic drops twice and lost 42 pounds really well. I was so upset when I found out I couldnt get any drops since the FDA has stopped the sale of them. Since I was paranoid about trying any other drops from the internet than the ones I had gotten from the pharmacy I got the ones from last year, I decided to try the injectable kind(after reading and reading and reading on it here).
    Anywho...I ordered 3 vials of the 5000iu (hucog) just to make sure I'll be covered for as long as I want to be on it this time. I knew 23 days wouldnt be long enough, but didnt know if I would want or need to be on it for over 40 days. I'll be getting some of my supplies from E-bay I think.
    Has anyone ordered from them recently? I was just curious as to how long it had been taking people to get their HCG. It looks like about 2 weeks is average. Im so excited and anxious to get back onto the HCG and seeing how the injectable results differ from the drops.
    I do have some anxiety about mixing though. Im assuming they send instructions on how. I've read several different posts on here as to how much water to add when mixing..so Im nervous about messing it up and wasting that product AND money. Anyone who has taken the injectable HCG several times have some info on the mixing part of the protocol? Since I've read different info, Im confused.

R/P/M
    R4 P2 hHCG
    The FDA didn't stop the sale of homeopathic drops. My local HFS carries three brands (Anu Med is one of the brands), and I can get the DesBio ha2cg from my doctor.

I haven't mixed my first injections yet, but if I had 5000 iu in one vial, I would need 10 ml of bacteriostat water. My understanding is that I will use a mixing syringe (mine is 10 ml, which is larger than the 1 ml injection syringes), to remove a small amount of water from the bacteriostat water bottle, and inject it into the hcg vial. Then I will roll the hcg vial in my palms to mix (no shaking). Then I will take the same mixing syringe, and use it to extract the mixed hcg from the hcg vial, and inject that into the bacteriostat water bottle (if I don't get it all out the first time, I can go back with the needle to extract the rest). If my bacteriostat bottle is larger than 10 mls, then I would need to use empty, sterile mixing vials, so that you would just end up with 10 ml of water in your solution. If that were the case, I would still put some (1 ml) bacteriostat water into the hcg vial, and take that mixture out and put it into the sterile mixing vial. They I would get the rest of the necessary bacteriostat water (9 ml) and inject that into the mixing vial, so my hcg is mixed with 10 ml of bacteriostat water. HTH
    I am using EFT (aka "tapping") to break my emotional food addiction. EFT is generally a "one time" treatment. Here is a link the EFT article on Dr Mercola's website, which gives guidelines for EFT. Scroll past the video, then read.

http://eft.mercola.com/

Weight Loss Center - Your Online Weight Loss Support Group

R/P/M
    R4/P3 Hucog SubQ
    Febs_97, there is an excellent sticky note, here in the Newcomer forum on the subject of mixing & injecting. It is most informative, & easy to understand.

Wherever you get your kit, just be sure that you also get your bacteriostatic water. Most kits do not include it, & you have to have it to mix for subQ. I bought my mixing supplies from Amazon.com, & it had everything but the B-water.

R/P/M
    r1/p3/dr supervised
    i just recieved my hcg from escrowrefills and it took exactly 10 days from the time I ordered it to the time I received it. Hoping to start loading on tuesday or wednesday. I'm nervous about mixing it incorrectly too!

R/P/M
    R4 P2 hHCG
    Quote Originally Posted by hanju View Post
    i just recieved my hcg from escrowrefills and it took exactly 10 days from the time I ordered it to the time I received it. Hoping to start loading on tuesday or wednesday. I'm nervous about mixing it incorrectly too!

Yes, I think it is a good idea to get all your questions answered to the point where you feel knowledgable and comfortable mixing and injecting. The whole mixing thing is new to me, though I have injected into my fat before. That was for allergy shots, and I know to grab a section of the fat (I used to do the outside of my thigh), and just squeeze it so it is a little thicker section of fat to inject into. I think that is the same with the belly fat for hcg. If I didn't feel comfortable with the information I have gotten here, though I do, I would have walked through it with my compounding pharmacist or doctor just to make sure I got it right. HTH
    I am using EFT (aka "tapping") to break my emotional food addiction. EFT is generally a "one time" treatment. Here is a link the EFT article on Dr Mercola's website, which gives guidelines for EFT. Scroll past the video, then read.

http://eft.mercola.com/

Weight Loss Center - Your Online Weight Loss Support Group

Only 10 days!? I hope that's all it takes to get mine. I've read on here people saying that sometimes it takes nearly a month because it gets caught up in customs. I really really hope mine doesnt take that long. Im so happy and excited to do another round and in a different way. For personal reasons I've been under so much stress and depression the past month or so that I've gained alot of my 46lbs I lost last year. Now with winter coming and jean weather coming..haha...I need to get into my smaller pants!

Because Im used to using the drops and not the SQ, I've never had to worry about having to adjust my dosage at all. I've been reading on here that alot of people end up having to adjust their dosage with the injections. I just want to make sure Im understanding it. I was planning on starting off on 150IU a day SQ. So, if I start off on 150IU and then after a few days or couple weeks I start to feel that true hunger, I should hold a dose and then reduce the dose? This is only to stop the hunger? A lower dose stops the hunger is what Im reading. Having a smaller dose won't effect my weight loss at all? If Im feeling true hunger means that Im losing weight but Im burning muscle and not the abnormal fat right? When I was on the drops, I never never never felt hunger. I was amazed. So of course Im a little concerned about feeling that hunger while on the injections. If anyone can help clairify some of this for me I would really appreciate it.