Popular Pages

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Newbie Introduction

R/P/M
    R1/P2/drops
    Hi Kelsey! Welcome...I am new to this forum also but was successful a couple years ago with HCG...just saw that there are patches for HCG so you don't have to take drops...that sounds very easy! Wish I had known about that earlier.

Load day 2 here...heading to the Grocery Store to pick up my foods for Phase 2....I am ready to ROCK!

R/P/M
    R1/P2/drops
    My major confusion is why my Celeste drops say 4 drops 4x daily and others say 10 drops etc....
    2 Years AGO - R1/P2/hHCG - Lost 40 lbs in 44 days !
    I failed P3/P4 and put all the weight back on so I AM BACK and READY TO ROCK!
    R1/P2 started again - July 28-29 LOAD
    ::R2 P2:: 252.2 lbs (5'8") Lost 26 pounds on HHCG drops and then PATCHES
    ::R3 P2:: VLCD3 -5.8 lbs PATCHES

R/P/M
    R4 P2 hHCG
    I would start with what they say, then adjust upwards if that isn't enough. Did you see there is a thread for *Celeste Pure*? I would ask about it on that thread. It sounds like the celeste users are happy with their drops. HTH
    I am using EFT (aka "tapping") to break my emotional food addiction. EFT is generally a "one time" treatment. Here is a link the EFT article on Dr Mercola's website, which gives guidelines for EFT. Scroll past the video, then read.

http://eft.mercola.com/

http://www.weight-loss-center.net

R/P/M
    R1/P2/drops
    Thanks Lynne! I am on VLCD2 and am very happy with the Celeste Drops...not hungry at all!

Blog Entries
    Loading is a blessing and a curse. Make sure to eat all the fatty foods you can - tacos, burritos, steak, fries, rice, corn, etc. I'd stay away from foods that were too sweet. I didn't in my first round and had a massive migraine for a few days from all the sweets.

Now, I go strictly - high fat for two days. I try to eat everything that I think I might be tempted to cheat on so I satisfy the taste for those foods. I do stuff myself but I don't make myself sick. Loading is alot harder than I thought but after 8 days, I've lost 10.7 lbs. so it was so worth it. And by all means, DO NOT CHEAT and take this time to pre-cook your proteins, have lettuce, cabbabe, cucumbers. apples and strawberries and lemons on hand. This protocol is so precise that if you aren't prepared, you will be tempted to cheat or have something not on the limited food list.

Once you are done loading you will be so happy to start VLCD.

Happy Releases and enjoy your load days.

R/P/M
    R1-P2-Rx Hcg nasal spray
    Hi everyone. I have been reading a lot on here and have finally decided to join in the fun.

I am actually doing a hybrid program. It has 3 parts. I began with a B12 / multi-vitamin shot yesterday. I will be having these once a week. Today I began the rx-Hcg nasal spray (3 sprays in the morning every day), and after breakfast I took a phentermine (I will be taking one a day for the first 14 days). I know. My doc is AGGRESSIVE. But what can I say, that's what I liked about his plan.

I have struggled with my weight for as long as I can remember. Chubby kid, "full-figured" teen, and right now, an obese adult. I've had moments where I felt the motivation to lose weight. But honestly I have never done it with structure. I wouldn't eat all day, drink an energy drink, and have a small dinner. Ive lost up to 35 pounds that way, but the minute anything hit my lips, the weight came back....with a vengeance!

So here I am. Day 1 of loading. Feeling stuffed, but excited for this new journey.

I would love any and all advice that anyone is willing to share with me. Good luck to everyone else that is beginning this journey as well. Lets help keep each other motivated and on track!!!

R/P/M
    R1/P2/drops
    Good Morning! WOW...that is different! I have done HCG before and did very well...so I am back to do it right this time and KEEP IT OFF!

Best thing I can suggest is to read these forums...including the Granny stuff...she answers ALL the questions you might need to ask... LOL

I agree with EVERYTHING CurvyGirl said above....have the food on hand and DON'T CHEAT! Also, remember this is a short term sacrifice for a LONG TERM GOAL

hello there and welcome to the forum! You'll surely love it here because there are alot of people that can help and a lot of information too. All of us here would support you on your journey. Remember the meal plan and all the do's and dont's.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12