Popular Pages

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Newbie who's very overwhelmed

Newbie who's very overwhelmed

I'm sure you guys get the "I'm overwhelmed" newbie posts all the time, but here I go anyway lol. I've been browsing for a while trying to get information and really haven't gotten very far. A lot of the threads with info have very old stuff from over a year ago that isn't accurate anymore, or are 40 pages long and impossible to read through.

I am wanting to lose 25 pounds so I'm hoping I only need to do 1 round. I want to do injections and am looking at hucog 5000. For 1 round, would 1 ampoule be sufficient?

Also, I would like a bit of a shopping list for everything else I will need to get to go through this round. I know I need bac water, needles, and vials but how many and what type have gotten very lost on me while browsing around here lol.

I've read the "how to mix" thread several times and am still confused, I will continue to keep re reading it and hopefully it will make more sense once all those items are in front of me ready to be mixed.

I'm sure I will have many more questions in the future but for now I just want to focus on getting the all the necessary items ordered.

R/P/M
    P4 of R8, subq injections
    i'm not sure what you're looking at, but read my "buying hcg" thread and the ones i wrote on how to mix. that should give you all the info you need.

all that is changed in terms of accuracy are the places to go to buy hcg- many have stopped selling due to pressure from the fda.
    Buying Hcg: http://hcgdietinfo.com/hcgdietforums/f19/buying-hcg-where-do-i-start-39144/

sweetiepie
    You will need 125-175 iu a day. At 150iu, a 5000 iu vial would therefore last you app 33 days, though allow for some wastage. Plus, it should be mixed app. every 3 weeks. So 2x 5000iu vials would be fine for a long round.

Most order from escrow or ReliableRx, I think... other than that, nothing has changed since the 50s.

Quote Originally Posted by mgsondance View Post
    all that is changed in terms of accuracy are the places to go to buy hcg- many have stopped selling due to pressure from the fda.
    that's exactly what I mean, lol, I went to several sites that are no longer active or selling HCG and felt like it was a bit of a wild goose chase.

And I did read that thread, it was one of the first threads I read when I joined, and it's very informative, but like I said there's just SO much information coming at me all at once that I was getting overwhelmed and needed to just come here and ask my questions so I can get direct answers - much less confusing

Quote Originally Posted by sweetiepie View Post
    You will need 125-175 iu a day. At 150iu, a 5000 iu vial would therefore last you app 33 days, though allow for some wastage. Plus, it should be mixed app. every 3 weeks. So 2x 5000iu vials would be fine for a long round.

Most order from escrow or ReliableRx, I think... other than that, nothing has changed since the 50s.

Thank you! I've never been gifted mathematically and was struggling about whether I should get one or two. I'll get two to be safe. Thank you!

ahh and of course my credit card got declined. meh.

R/P/M
    Hhcg hcg1234 R1
    Blog Entries
    I'm in the same boat KaylaPaige. At the mo I'm on the drops. I am waiting to receive my hucog in the mail. I'm nervous but real excited. Yes there is so much to take in all at once. U just wanna no everything about it. This is all new to me, especially the mixing of the hucog, injections. Have I got the right amount of hcog, Do I buy the Bacteriostatic water with the 0.9% Sodium Chloride or not? What size needles to use? How much to inject? Now this is where I'll need the help in. Getting the amount right, in mixing the huog to the Bacteriostatic water, how many days will one 5000iu be? Etc .....

I'll be buying a mixing kit from amazon. So that will help me out as its all made up for me ready to use. hcg drops people know about here in new Zealand not much about the hucog injections. That one of the reasons I joined this forum to seek the help of others who is experienced in using & mixing hucog.

It's late here. I'll check in 2morrow. Night u all

I am also new and overwhelmed. Just curious....why did you chose injections over drops. Is there a difference? Good luck!

sweetiepie
    I like injections. A) You only have to do them once a day. B) It takes more mental commitment to stick to the diet when doing daily needles. Plus, while I know that homeopathic apparently works... I still "believe" more in the actual hormone.

If you ordered from Reliable - call them, and give them your cc information over the phone. I placed an order last week, and had to do this. Their credit card processor was down. (I hope that is the only issue, but will keep an eye on my credit card activity!). It is a bit nerve wracking to order this on-line. My first order was placed through Escrow. I had no problems, but just found Reliable to be a bit cheaper this time around.

I am doing injections, and agree 100% with what sweetiepie said about them. They are a piece of cake to do - and do NOT hurt at all!

Good Luck! There are lots of very helpful people on this board, we are more than willing to help you out.

As for mixing - I found it confusing, but once I did as you said (sat down with everything in front of me) - it was easy. Also, the tutorial that mgsondance wrote was easy to follow!
    VLCD1 - 6/25 - down 1.2 from Load Day 1 (not intentional - I ate!)
    VLCD2 - 6/26 - (2.4)
    VLCD3 - 6/27 - (1.0)
    VLCD4 - 6/28 - (2.0)
    VLCD5 - 6/29 - (0.8)
    VLCD6 - 6/30 - (2.0)
    VLCD7 - 7/1 - (1.0)
    TOTAL LOSS - (10.4) - WOOHOO!

VLCD8 - 7/2 - +.4 (shoot!)
    VLCD9 - 7/3 - (0.8)
    VLCD10 - 7/4 - (1.0)
    VLCD11 - 7/5 - (0.4)
    VLCD12 - 7/6 - (0.6)