Popular Pages

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Nigen HCG drops? HELP

Nigen HCG drops? HELP

Hey I need some help!! I just bought the NiGen HCG drops earlier from Harmon.

After reading some stuff on here I dont know if I should start them.

First of all, I understand now that there is no horomone in it, so I'm not getting the point of these? I also have been reading that people are super hungry on these drops? I definitly don't want to be hungry all the time, I thought the whole point of this was to not be hungry bc of taking this? Should I get the ones everyone is talking about from Amazon with the real horomone?
    I'm so confused as to what to do please help!!

R/P/M
    Phase 2, round 1
    Hello, I tried those my first try. What people don't understand about the chemistry of things is that hormones are proteins and amino acids among other things. Hence a synthetic hcg is possible. Alot of people say that it is not real, well in essence it's not because it didn't come from a pregnant woman's urine, but the chemical composition is extremely similar. The reason why I switched to the injections, is because I am quite forgetful and I had a hard time keeping up with the drops. As far as hunger is concerned, we have all experienced that in the very beginning. Try to remember that there is a difference between hunger, and empty. Remember that phase 1 was so important, with the cleansing and build up of the fatty acids. remember that the whole point of this is to reset the thyroid(hypothalumus) to be able to keep the weight off when you finish. You have to release fat to lose weight. The hcg enables you to do that, by using the vlcd. Keep your eye on the prize. Refer to the protocol as often as you can. Keep reminding yourself that it is all worth it. Positive frame of mind. Positive results. Water Water Water...and drink those teas(super important) Good luck

R/P/M
    P4 of R8, subq injections
    those drops have no hcg in them, nor the "energy" of hcg- they are not homeopathic. although it's possible for some of those to encourage your body to produce hcg, i would not trust them. i'd buy some different ones and take those back.
    Buying Hcg: http://hcgdietinfo.com/hcgdietforums/f19/buying-hcg-where-do-i-start-39144/

Yea I think I like the idea of the homeopathic ones better, but bonnie I do understand a little better now what they are so ty for explaining that to me

When you say cleansing... does that mean I will be locked up in the bathroom? The drops aren't a diuretic are they, or do they actually burn the fat?

Also to control the hunger could I take appetite suppressants?

R/P/M
    when she said cleansing she was referring to P1, which most people don't do- that's a cleansing phase that you do for 30 days before you start hcg.

in terms of hunger- if you're hungry, the hcg is not doing it's job the way it should; you don't want to mask that by taking appetite suppressants. otherwise you might as well just do the diet without the hcg .
    Buying Hcg: http://hcgdietinfo.com/hcgdietforums/f19/buying-hcg-where-do-i-start-39144/

R/P/M
    actually, i'm wondering if those kinds of drops might be beneficial for some of on P3 and P4 who are hungry all the time- interesting thought....

Ok So i'm not suppose to be hungry on these drops? And I am not interested in the cleasing, so the drops itself you're saying won't cause a diuretic effect right? I have a job that will not allow me to keep running to the bathroom lol!

Also I am trying to loose about 20 lbs and i don't mind doing it where it would take a little time, so should I up the calories and will it still work?

I'm sorry for all the questions, i'm just so confused and there is none of this information on the websites where they sell it ect.

Which is the homeopathic brand one so I can order it?

R/P/M
    Quote Originally Posted by QTeeKitty View Post
    Ok So i'm not suppose to be hungry on these drops? And I am not interested in the cleasing, so the drops itself you're saying won't cause a diuretic effect right? I have a job that will not allow me to keep running to the bathroom lol!

Also I am trying to loose about 20 lbs and i don't mind doing it where it would take a little time, so should I up the calories and will it still work?

I'm sorry for all the questions, i'm just so confused and there is none of this information on the websites where they sell it ect.

Which is the homeopathic brand one so I can order it?
    i'd have to look at the ingredients again to see if there is anything that looks like a diuretic, but with all the water you should be drinking you'll probably have to run to the bathroom quite a bit.

if your body does not produce hcg from these drops, you could be losing normal fat- in which case you don't want to be eating any less than 1000 calories a day- i'd just order some homeopathic ones. these are popular: http://hcg-drops.net/index.php

R/P/M
    R2 / P1 / Hhcg drops
    I used these at first, then homeopathic. I think I was losing bigger using them. There are tons of "synthetic" meds out there...so I see the idea behind it. I only switched because someone offered their extra hhcg to me. There are a few people on the forum that used them so use the search function to see their results.
    Load weight 177.4 LDW 153.2 (-24.2)
    stabilizing at 155.4 average (-22.2)

R/P/M
    R2/p4/hhcg
    Quote Originally Posted by heyitsme View Post
    I used these at first, then homeopathic. I think I was losing bigger using them. There are tons of "synthetic" meds out there...so I see the idea behind it.
    My first 2 weeks I lost 13# using Nigen. The next 4 weeks my total losses on hhcg were only 10.3. It's not conclusive but makes me wonder.
    I extended the round to try & lose a little more.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast