Popular Pages

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 22

Thread: not losing weight on hcg drops PLEASE HELP

  1. #1

    not losing weight on hcg drops PLEASE HELP

    hi, i just started the hcg drops i am on day 8 of VLCD. i am not losing like I thought I would.

    starting weight 190
    weight now 184

    I am following very strict protocal:

    7 am take drops .5ml
    730am drink hot green tea nothing added
    drink 2 20oz bottles of water
    11am take drops .5ml
    1130am 3.5 grams chicken breast, 1 serving asparagus, 1 melba toast, and an orange
    drink 2 20oz bottles of water
    5pm take drops .5ml
    545pm 3.5 grams shrimp, 1 serving cucumber, 1melba toast, and 1/2 grapefruit
    2 20oz bottles of water
    10pm bedtime

    I stick to this routine everyday and have only lost 6 lbs!!! any suggestions of what I may be doing wrong or need to be doing different?? I am starting to feel really discouraged and do not want to stop, but im feeling like if this is all im loosing...is it really worth it the money??

    PLEASE HELP!!!

  2. #2
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Westerville, OH
    R/P/M
    R1 P2 Inj
    Posts
    3
    I paid $700 for supervised injections and have only lost 6.6 pounds in 13 days. I too have been discouraged, but this averages out to .55 pounds a day which I have read on these forums is the average weight loss. So you are doing better than me/better than average.

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by This is my year View Post
    I paid $700 for supervised injections and have only lost 6.6 pounds in 13 days. I too have been discouraged, but this averages out to .55 pounds a day which I have read on these forums is the average weight loss. So you are doing better than me/better than average.
    WOW!! everything I have read says 1 to 2 lbs per day!!! I didnt realize the average was .55 pounds a day. I guess I was just really expecting some noticable results....I havent even shed any inches which Ive read that when your not loosiing you usually are shedding inches...not me

  4. #4
    average for a woman is .5-.8 lbs a day. you won't lose everyday.

    stop and think about it. 6 lbs in 8 days IS good

  5. #5
    Senior Member bruiseviolet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    USA
    R/P/M
    R4/P4/ hCG Patches
    Posts
    1,021
    Quote Originally Posted by nikkid View Post
    hi, i just started the hcg drops i am on day 8 of VLCD. i am not losing like I thought I would.

    starting weight 190
    weight now 184

    I am following very strict protocal:

    7 am take drops .5ml
    730am drink hot green tea nothing added
    drink 2 20oz bottles of water
    11am take drops .5ml
    1130am 3.5 grams chicken breast, 1 serving asparagus, 1 melba toast, and an orange
    drink 2 20oz bottles of water
    5pm take drops .5ml
    545pm 3.5 grams shrimp, 1 serving cucumber, 1melba toast, and 1/2 grapefruit
    2 20oz bottles of water
    10pm bedtime

    I stick to this routine everyday and have only lost 6 lbs!!! any suggestions of what I may be doing wrong or need to be doing different?? I am starting to feel really discouraged and do not want to stop, but im feeling like if this is all im loosing...is it really worth it the money??

    PLEASE HELP!!!
    Ok first of all- how close are you to your goal weight? The closer you are, the less you are going to lose. Have you measured yourself? Maybe you are losing inches but not as many pounds and you would like? I don't have the time to do it right now, but go to myfitnesspal and "log" a food journal- make sure your servings are coming out 500 calories a day. You should be eating the entire 500 calories- not any less, and not any more. AVERAGE losses for women on hCG range from .5 lbs - 2 lbs a day. So that means that roughly 1/2 of women loose LESS than .5 lbs a day- You are losing 3/4 LB a day- so you are right in the "average" weight loss for women. There is nothing to worry about =) Your body is doing exactly what it should be, and the hCG is working!
    I have lost over 80lbs with HCG Patches. Have you tried them yet? Click Here to get yours!

  6. #6
    Senior Member bruiseviolet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    USA
    R/P/M
    R4/P4/ hCG Patches
    Posts
    1,021
    Quote Originally Posted by nikkid View Post
    WOW!! everything I have read says 1 to 2 lbs per day!!! I didnt realize the average was .55 pounds a day. I guess I was just really expecting some noticable results....I havent even shed any inches which Ive read that when your not loosiing you usually are shedding inches...not me
    And that is why so many places have gotten into trouble with the EF-DE_AYE- for making unsupported claims like that =) By "Normal" diet standards- 1-2 lbs a WEEK is "normal".. so the 3/4 a day you are losing is wonderful !!!!! Even .5 a day is awesome. The point here is to be LOSING weight- as long as you are LOSING- things are good =)
    I have lost over 80lbs with HCG Patches. Have you tried them yet? Click Here to get yours!

  7. #7
    Moderator grammy1952's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Indiana
    R/P/M
    5 rounds, down 78# and at goal
    Posts
    40,512
    Most people lose better if you skip the melba too. And some people don't do well with oranges. Just some things to try.

  8. #8
    thanks everyone for all the great advice!!! and you are right I am losing and that is a good thing !!!
    Last edited by nikkid; February 14th, 2012 at 06:55 PM.

  9. #9
    I am 40 lbs from my goal weight!!! and I am not getting the 500 calories each day. i have used the log and am getting on average 150 calories less that what i need each day but i am eating exact measurements provided to me for the diet. so i do not know where i could add anything...any ideas???

  10. #10
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Westerville, OH
    R/P/M
    R1 P2 Inj
    Posts
    3
    You are supposed to have as many of allowed veggies to make up the difference in your protein and fruit calories but I cannot eat that much cabbage or spinach. I don't do very well on tomatoes. The center where I go advises to have a protein shake every morning. They sell the protein powder but I use the Jay Robb vanilla protein powder which they said was ok and is actually higher in protein than what they sell. I buy it at the grocery store in the health food section. It is 110 calories and made with Stevia. I have it for breakfast and make it in the blender with water and my lunch fruit serving - usually strawberries, and a few ice cubes. Also add a few drops of liquid Toffee flavored Stevia which I bought at Whole Foods. With the protein drink I am able to get to 500 calories. Plus keeps me full until lunch.

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •