Popular Pages

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: R1 P2 D4...How Am I gonna Make It?

R/P/M
    2/2/injections

R1 P2 D4...How Am I gonna Make It?

I am new on here and to the hcg diet. This is my 4th day. I am kind of wondering how I am going to keep eating like thius for the next month ...

Does it get easier?
    Start date 1/25/12

Day 1 Loading 155
    Day 2 Loading 156 (+1)
    Day 3 VLCD 156.6 (+.6)
    Day 4 VLCD 154.4 (-2.2)
    Day 4 VCLD 153 (-1.4)
    Day 6 VCLD 152.6 (-.4)
    Day 7 VLCD 151.6 (-1)
    Day 8 VCLD 151.6 (0)
    Day 9 VCLD 151 (-.6)
    Day 10 VCLD 151.4 (+.4)
    Day 11 VCLD 150.4 (-1)

I am with you! I am only on Day 9! Today I wanted stuff with sugar in it sooooo bad! I am not sure I can make it until day 40 eating this way! Hopefully, someone will give us some tips on how to make it! Good luck!

Start where you are. alcoholswab's Avatar
    R/P/M
    Life Beyond Phases!
    Blog Entries
    My personal experience was that the first week was by far worse than anything afterward by far.

Hunger fades away, discomfort fades, but it is still an uphill battle, which is made so much easier with the support of all the wonderful people on these boards.

Good luck : )

p.s. If you can find a group that is loading at about the same time as you...that helps tonnes as well.

R/P/M
    R4/P2 inj
    Yup, a buddy system works well & there are usually always threads started with people in the same place as you are. This always helps me along with encouraging. This diet is VERY mental food is what brought you here & why you want to loose it. If your head isn't in the game you won't survive. You have to be angry enough with how you look, how uncomfortable you are & what you want to accomplish from this. This diet works, it works fast but it definitely isn't for the weak.

Find a loading thread around the time you started loading & others who are around where you are on the diet. This will help be your savior!

Stay focused!
    Jessica

R/P/M
    2/2/injections
    Have you been very strict so far? Yesterday I was and lost 4.5 but today I had extra strawberries, radish, and lettuce...Hope it doesn't throw me off too much ...
    Start date 1/25/12

Day 1 Loading 155
    Day 2 Loading 156 (+1)
    Day 3 VLCD 156.6 (+.6)
    Day 4 VLCD 154.4 (-2.2)
    Day 4 VCLD 153 (-1.4)
    Day 6 VCLD 152.6 (-.4)
    Day 7 VLCD 151.6 (-1)
    Day 8 VCLD 151.6 (0)
    Day 9 VCLD 151 (-.6)
    Day 10 VCLD 151.4 (+.4)
    Day 11 VCLD 150.4 (-1)

Start where you are. alcoholswab's Avatar
    R/P/M
    Life Beyond Phases!
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by irishgal30 View Post
    Have you been very strict so far? Yesterday I was and lost 4.5 but today I had extra strawberries, radish, and lettuce...Hope it doesn't throw me off too much ...
    Ridiculously strict.

So far I have been on the diet for 3 weeks and I have adhered to the protocol exactly as my homeopath set out for me. Just today I re-read Pounds & Inches and am tightening things up even further.

Personally if I am going to go through this much discomfort, I am going to get as much benefit as possible from every second of it, since I really don't want to have to do this more often than I have to in order to reach my goal.

I so understand - I do great during the week then the weekend comes and I blow it - it's just hard while my family has these big weekend meals and I sit with my 3 1/2oz meat and veggie - just wish I could make it 1 weekend without blowing it UGH!!!!

R/P/M
    R2/P2/Drops
    I'm super close to you on timing, I started mine last Wednesday, so I am on day 6, and I think you are on day 5?
    Day 2 of VLCD I had HEADACHES and was cranky, but they say that is normal. I'm not starving though, so that's good. Yesterday I didn't even eat my second serving of fruit since I wasn't hungry and I was already at 500 calories.

I'm fine with cooking for the family (last night they had rotisserie chicken, mashed potatoes and corn) and I had spinach, a roma tomato and chicken, but the social occasions is the hard part.... Saturday night I had a gallery opening with open bar and gourmet catered sweets, cheese trays and hors d oerves! (However you spell that!). I was very proud of myself for only having water and fresh strawberries.

It DOES get easier! Did you load really good? I've heard that if you dont' then that can cause the first week to be rough. I gained 2 pounds I ate so much crap those days!

Wow Sierah I couldn't have did so well ! Good for you! I am trying to live in a cave until I'm done - I know I wouldn't be able to resist if put in that situation

TSW
    It definitely gets easier! You can do it! The first week for me was a little tough, but not because I felt any *real* hunger - it was emotional hunger. You feel sorry for yourself a bit because you can't have the flavors you love. But it does cause you to pay close attention to your body and when you realize that you aren't physically hungry, it's easier to overcome the emotional loss.

I don't know if everyone encounters this...but the longer I am on this diet, the more I crave the foods on this diet. You would think I'd get tired of eating the same foods over and over, but that's not what has happened. It's like being on this diet 'resets' your cravings as well. Now if I have any craving at all it's for something that happens to be on the protocol

And finally, it gets way easier because week 2 is when the 'euphoria' kicks in. Your body has let go off all of that crap you get from processed food...you are hydrated because you are drinking so much water...you have all this energy...etc.. You start feeling so good, and yet you're still able to very easily remember how you felt before - you wouldn't even think of going back to that! I actually worry about transitioning to phase three. I feel so good on phase 2 - I'm worried I won't have the same "high" on phase 3.
    Started Program: 9/24/2011 On Homeopathic HCG
    Start Weight: 244.0 lbs
    After Load Weight: 246.0 lbs
    LDW: 213.2
    Total Loss, Round 1: 32.8 pounds

Round 2: 11/24/2011 on Rx IM HCG (did a short P3 - we'll see how it goes)
    Start Weight: 214.0
    After Load Weight: 219.8
    Week 1: 208.8 (-11lbs)
    Week 2: 204.2 (-4.6lbs)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast