Popular Pages

Thread: Ran out of hcg; please advice

Ran out of hcg; please advice

Hi All,
    I misunderstood the lady at the place where I got my hcg. I thought she said take 2 tabs a day. But she was really saying that in regards to the hcg drops I was first going to get because they were cheaper. At the end of the appt she gave me the tablets instead because they were out of drops. So I was taking them twice a day thinking that was what I was suppose to be doing (no wonder I was so hungry). Long story short, now I am out of tablets. I went in the appt the other day thinking they did it on purpose to keep track of the dose & expecting them to give me more tablets and was given the bad news that I was only suppose to be taking 1 tab a day. I tried to bargain with them but no go. They said I could talk to the owner if I would like. But I have a feeling they are not the kind to negotiate that way. I don't think they have to give the kind of 'customer service' you would expect from a restaurant or a store. I feel so stupid...but needless to say, I need to finish this round somehow. Does anyone have any suggestions?

R/P/M
    R4 P2 hHCG
    Quote Originally Posted by FreePrincess View Post
    Hi All,
    I misunderstood the lady at the place where I got my hcg. I thought she said take 2 tabs a day. But she was really saying that in regards to the hcg drops I was first going to get because they were cheaper. At the end of the appt she gave me the tablets instead because they were out of drops. So I was taking them twice a day thinking that was what I was suppose to be doing (no wonder I was so hungry). Long story short, now I am out of tablets. I went in the appt the other day thinking they did it on purpose to keep track of the dose & expecting them to give me more tablets and was given the bad news that I was only suppose to be taking 1 tab a day. I tried to bargain with them but no go. They said I could talk to the owner if I would like. But I have a feeling they are not the kind to negotiate that way. I don't think they have to give the kind of 'customer service' you would expect from a restaurant or a store. I feel so stupid...but needless to say, I need to finish this round somehow. Does anyone have any suggestions?
    Can you buy some hhcg drops at the local health food store? Our Whole Foods doesn't carry they, but another local HFS carries AnuMed and eHCG and those both look good.
    I am using EFT (aka "tapping") to break my emotional food addiction. EFT is generally a "one time" treatment. Here is a link the EFT article on Dr Mercola's website, which gives guidelines for EFT. Scroll past the video, then read.

http://eft.mercola.com/

Weight Loss Center - Your Online Weight Loss Support Group

R/P/M
    R1P2
    I would think that if it's a clinic they will work with you and give you a discount I would talk to the owners as soon as they open in the AM I know someone here in tucson who broke a bottle right after mixing it and they gave her a discount..good luck
    releasinglbs

Beth

restart 6/30/12
    2 load days
    restart 7/2
    w/load 188.2
    P3 17 days 172
    p2 172 load
    p2 171.4 load
    p2 D1 171.6
    p2 D2 170.6
    p2 D3 169.4