Popular Pages

Thread: Renal Failure/ Kidney Disease

Renal Failure/ Kidney Disease

I am currently a dialysis patient and looking to see what I can do to lose weight. I want to do it safely and someway that does not hurt my dialysis labs or anything elsee with me. Is this program safe for a person like me? I am very curious to know.

THank you in advance!!!

R/P/M
    R5P2 hCG patch
    Quote Originally Posted by CFear View Post
    I am currently a dialysis patient and looking to see what I can do to lose weight. I want to do it safely and someway that does not hurt my dialysis labs or anything elsee with me. Is this program safe for a person like me? I am very curious to know.

THank you in advance!!!
    Whatever method of hcg you use is up to you, but I would not do this diet without first consulting a physician. If yours isn't familiar with the diet I would find one who is. There are other effective ways to lose weight if you find you can't do hcg.

good luck!

R/P/M
    R4 P4 subq injections
    Generally this is not a good diet for dialysis patients. Usually dialysis patients have a fluid restriction, which is way lower than the required amount of water for this program. Also, good renal function is necessary to flush the ketones out during phase 3, which is a very low carb segment of the program. Definately talk to your doctor, but I suggest you not do this program. Sorry! .
    I'm a moderator. Feel free to private message me if you have issues with the forum.

R/P/M
    R4 p2 HHCG
    I have a disclaimer on my drops that says to not do this diet if you have kidney problems.

Goal this round 160: losses include loading day 1 = vcld 1