Popular Pages

Thread: Slow weight loss!!

Slow weight loss!!

I have now been doing this for one week and only lost 6.4 lbs....while diet buddy has lost 13!!!!

First day after loading lost 3 lbs then a steady 1 lb for the next 4 days...today NOTHING!!!

Very frustrated!!!! I have been weighing all food, sticking to Dr. Simeons diet strictly...wondering if I should start some light exercise to speed things up?

Would appreciate any "words of wisdom"!
    Last edited by Colette420; February 14th, 2011 at 06:30 AM.

I lost 7 lbs in my first week but my buddy lost almost 10. We did out weekly measurements and I lost more inches than she did. We are now 3 weeks in and she has still lost more lbs and I have lost more inches. Measure Measure Measure! And drink your water!!!!

R/P/M
    R4/P2/hHcg
    Quote Originally Posted by Colette420 View Post
    I have now been doing this for one week and only lost 6.4 lbs....while diet buddy has lost 13!!!!

First day after loading lost 3 lbs then a steady 1 lb for the next 4 days...today NOTHING!!!

Very frustrated!!!! I have been weighing all food, sticking to Dr. Simeons diet strictly...wondering if I should start some light exercise to speed things up?

Would appreciate any "words of wisdom"!
    Colette420,
    I'm at one week today and only 6.4 lbs gone too! Maybe we should have been buddies! Lol! I actaully had a GAIN of .2 yesterday. Ugh. I really think everybody's bodies are just different!! I DO know that sticking to protocol is the way to go. Your BODy knows if you're treating it right!! I also have not lost any inches and feel like I want to be discouraged, but am trying to trust the process and my body. I know I've been faithful to protocol (last roudn I cheated just a tiny bit here and there; wt loss wasn't fast then either)...and that's what really matters to me.

Be careful with adding exercise. It think that may be what caused me to gain the other day. Workout felt great (not too hard, and I am a regular "intense" exerciser), but that's the only thing I did differently. So once I start losing again, it will only be WALKING & a little wt lifting for me. Enough to keep me in shape, but not so much to stress my body out (if you burn a couple hundred calories when only eating 500 a day, your body can go into starvation mode and fight to retain wt! Ugh!!).

I say, give it a shot, but go easy. You'll probably know pretty quickly if it helps or hinders (and for Pete's sake, don't cahnge anything else you do when you add the exercise...otherwise you'll never know WHAT caused the change, ya know???).

Good luck!!
    Swimbug
    R2P2: 206.8 --> 187.8 (LDW) = -19 lbs. total
    R3P2 195 --> 177.2
    Major move and related stress = did not stabilize!
    R4P2 195 (goal 170)
    R4P2 (Fri-d 7) 184.0
    R4P2 (Fri-d 14) 185.4--really struggling with sticking to protocol this round, up & down all week
    R4P2 (Fri-d 21)185.2
    R4P2 (d 22)186.0

Hello all,
    I want to make you guys know that my friend was curious to lose his weight rapidly and in this way he used Phentermine ...
    After using it for two months he felt that he has a pain in his kidney and after check up he cam to know that phentermine has damaged his kidneys...