Popular Pages

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Started loading today ... GROSS!

R/P/M
    R3/P2/175 SubQ

Started loading today ... GROSS!

My wife and I started our first loading day today and I got to say I feel GROSS! I've had a cloudy feeling all day and slight headache. I dont know if thats from my first dose of HCG or if it's from the crap ive eaten.

I don't know if I am overdoing it but from my reading everyone is suggesting that I eat like crazy.. so here's what Ive had today so far:

2 egg/bacon/cheese crossanwiches
    hash browns
    4 dunkin donuts
    6 pieces of kfc fried chicken

for dinner we will have a large meat pizza and a chocolate bar for dessert.

Does this all sound ok to you guys, i am about to hurl lol lol

R/P/M
    5 rounds, down 78# and at goal
    I hate loading. LOL it sounds fine. Lots of fat. Pizza is a great loading food. I always have chocolate too and anything I'm going to miss for the next 6 weeks. Welcome to the forum!

R/P/M
    R3/P2/175 SubQ
    Thanks grammy, ive been lurking for a while and have read many of your posts.

What do you think about my fogginess and headaches? Is it the HCG or the food. My wife and I started at 175iu SubQ.

R/P/M
    P4 of R8, subq injections
    you could do without the potatoes, donuts and chocolate. the combination of sugar and fat or starch and fat will just have you gaining more weight. and if you eat too many carbs, you can't eat enough fat. try to stick more to fatty foods that don't have lots of sugar and starch.
    Buying Hcg: http://hcgdietinfo.com/hcgdietforums/f19/buying-hcg-where-do-i-start-39144/

R/P/M
    R1, P3, Injections
    I felt VERY sick after my 1st load day too. I had previously cut out sugar & starch for Phase 1 (only 8 days) so the loading made me feel very "gross". The headaches might be from carb/sugar overload. The best advice I could give is, the foods don't have to be full of sugar on load days, just fat. You can load on Avocados, Cheese, Fish not allowed on Plan, Nuts, Cook with oils, olives, ect. Good luck!

Follow me on my HCG Journey
    Round 1 - Total Loss = 43 lbs
    Round 2 - Loss so far = 9lbs

R/P/M
    R1/P1/Drops and Simeons protocol

first load day for me too!

It's my first loading day and so far I had some pastries and lots of coffee with milk for breakfast. Then a really fatty homemade chili mac with cheese, and will have turkey and cornbread stuffing for dinner. Probably some chocolate or ice cream later on, but that's most of it for now.

Here are my stats:
    5'6"
    170.5- starting weight
    173-current weight

Goal weight: 130 (final goal of 120 by Valentine's Day)

I have to get to a fairly low weight to be able to more fully participate as a dancer, and to pursue some other ambitions of mine. I won't get into the details, but I've struggled with my weight due to various stress inducers over the past decade. I've already accomplished a lot personally, but the weight for me is just the most pressing thing that needs to be addressed. It's the single thing holding me back more than anything else. Anyway, I'm very excited about this and to be able to have a forum like this to seek support. I'm using the drops, but they're ones that come highly recommended.

I'm anticipating that I'll be able to lose all of the weight over two rounds of the HCG. If not, I'll probably be about 5-10 pounds away from target and will exercise and restrict to lose the rest.

So hello, everyone!

R/P/M
    I disagree with only fats though. Pounds and Inches doesn't say that. It specifically mentions donuts and chocolate.

R/P/M
    P4 of R8, subq injections
    he mentions pastries, but not donuts. and the pastries were different than what we think of. they were primarily whipped cream, with little sugar. even the chocolate was not as sweet, and the "jam" was mostly fruit.

the other problem is that foods like pastries and stuffing will fill you up, without having a lot of fat in them- so then you're too full to eat more. and many people get wicked headaches from eating a lot of sugar. foods did not have nearly as much sugar in them back in the 60's, and they were even less sugary in europe than in the US.
    Buying Hcg: http://hcgdietinfo.com/hcgdietforums/f19/buying-hcg-where-do-i-start-39144/

R/P/M
    I don't think so, Margie. He says pastries with whipped cream sugar. That sounds pretty darn sweet. and European chocolate is my favorite. It's plenty sweet. He also mentions bread and butter so it's not that carbs aren't allowed. I think we really ARE supposed to eat fattening things. High fats aren't fattening to me. I've never gained on eating fats and protein only. They just aren't that fattening. I think you really need both to load well. I just try to go by what he seems to be saying. But here is the passage and people can decide what they want to do.

we compromise by insisting that they eat frequently of highly concentrated foods such as milk chocolate, pastries with whipped cream sugar, fried meats (particularly pork), eggs and bacon, mayonnaise, bread with thick butter and jam, etc. The time and trouble spent on pressing this point upon incredulous or reluctant patients is always amply rewarded afterwards by the complete absence of those difficulties which patients who have disregarded these instructions are liable to experience.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast