Popular Pages

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Sublingual Mixing and Dosing

R/P/M
    5 rounds, down 78# and at goal

Sublingual Mixing and Dosing

This tip has been added to the hCG Diet Guide: http://hcgdietinfo.com/weightlossgui...n-start-guide/

Most buy 5000 iu vials of hcg. You will need 3 5000 iu vials for a long round. The best mix is with plain saline. You can buy this at the drug store. Most use wound wash. It's a spray so you spray some in a clean bowl. You will need a mixing needle. I buy mine at www.gpzservices.com. I get the 18 gauge one and 10 cc syringe. Pull up 1 cc of saline and inject into the vial of hcg. Swirl gently until mixed. Pull up another 14 cc of saline and put in clean glass bottle. From your mixed vial of hcg, pull out all the liquid and mix with the 14 cc of saline in your bottle. Dose at .5 or 50 units 2x a day.

R/P/M
    R2P3
    This makes sense. I think we did things right. Although we didn't have an amber glass bottle to store it in! We dumped out the MAZU, which is a thick plastic dark colored bottle to store it in for now, but I'm worried about where to get the amber glass bottles. We checked Walgreens but no luck. Suggestions on where to buy and how best to store?

R/P/M
    Two rounds down (one subq, one subling). Doing exercise for that last 10 or so...
    Okay I found mixing instructions for sublingual here...
    http://www.yourhcgdiet.com/index.php...&id=2&Itemid=3

I am new at sublingual, have been doing shots. My next round I'd like to try the sublingual.

Questions:

If I have been doing 150iu with the shots, is it the same for sublingual?
    I've heard conflicting stuff. Some people say you need to go higher with the sublingual.
    I'm using Corion.

How do you convert the measurements into number of drops? Or are drops only referred to for the hhcg? Do you still use a syringe without the needle to measure doses?

Do I need to keep the sublingual refrigerated?

Thanks much for the help!
    Last edited by mibunny88; August 2nd, 2011 at 03:26 AM.

R/P/M
    Two rounds down (one subq, one subling). Doing exercise for that last 10 or so...
    I bought my glass droppers at: https://www.specialtybottle.com/inde...n=Custom&ID=29

I got 1/2 oz bottles since I will be mixing often but they come in all kinds of sizes.

6ml = .20oz
    15ml = .50 oz
    Last edited by mibunny88; August 2nd, 2011 at 03:35 AM.

I bought mine from All Day Chemist (still sitting at customs!) and these are the directions they give:

5000IU HCG
    sterile cap style mixing vials
    large mixing syringe
    1cc dosage syringes
    alcohol pads
    liquid vitamin B-12
    colloidal silver or high proof vodka or rum can be substituted colloidal silver.

How many mixing vials will I need? I bought 3 rounds of the 5000iu's. As far as the amber bottle, are the vials what you are talking about?

It is so hard to try and make sense of this and understand it when I have never done it or seen it before!

Thanks for your help.

Kristen

Hoping to lose 60 pounds Amanda_F's Avatar
    R/P/M
    newbie hoping to start end of August
    Hello all,
    I am new here and need to lose around 60lbs. I am looking to do sub. RX HCG because after reading an entire thread regarding whether or not there is any HCG in any of the homeopathic HCG's I do not want to go that route. Can someone please explain how to go about this. Feel free to send me a message if necessary. I would like to start at the end of August.

R/P/M
    R1P2 Sublingual
    Blog Entries
    Today is Load Day 1! The pigging out is actually not so enjoyable. Still, I cannot wait to lose this weight-ugh!

Questions:
    1) I know what my BMI is, but how do I figure out what my fat percentage is?

2) I'm using real Hcg drops-not injections or hhcg.
    The instructions say take 12 drops a day. Is there more of a guide about how many drops a person needs to take? I know to spread the drops amount during the day. Just have heard different things about the quantity of drops-

Thx so much!
    NW NatureGrl~

R/P/M
    R1P2 Sublingual
    Blog Entries

Suggested Sublingual Dosing Amounts

Quote Originally Posted by NWNatureGrl View Post
    Today is Load Day 1! The pigging out is actually not so enjoyable. Still, I cannot wait to lose this weight-ugh!

Questions:
    1) I know what my BMI is, but how do I figure out what my fat percentage is?

2) I'm using real Hcg drops-not injections or hhcg.
    The instructions say take 12 drops a day. Is there more of a guide about how many drops a person needs to take? I know to spread the drops amount during the day. Just have heard different things about the quantity of drops-

Thx so much!
    NW NatureGrl~

I came across this on hcg 1234, and thought others might find it helpful.
    NWNG~

Sublingual Dosing Amounts Per HCG 1234
    There are no international unit equivalents in hCG 1234 dietary supplement preparations. Therefore, there is no equivalence between dietary supplement dosing and prescription dosing. However, based on OUR experience with both injections and hCG dietary supplements, the following is an approximation of the effectiveness of different dosages between the two methods.

These are in no way scientific measurements, but rather how our clients reported feeling and progressing while on the different forms of hCG.

Conversion Table
    30 drops per day = 125 UI per day
    36 drops per day = 150 UI per day
    46 drops per day = 175 UI per day
    48 drops per day = 200 UI per day

I am really confused about dosing. I have read as much as I can in the newbie's stuff. I am going to start this for the first time. I need to lose about 66 pounds. I mistakenly bought some HHCG at GNC (the pills). I have found that I already have all the food here that I need for this and use the proper makeup/products. (quite a happy coincidence) I want to do this sublingual because neither me nor my husband will inject me with anything. (He is afraid of needles and I am just afraid to do it myself) I understand that I need to get 3 vials of 5000iu Corion and mix them (when needed) with saline or whatever that bacteria stuff is. (although your newbie forums still say the silver and b12) How do I figure out what .166iu's is in a dropper or child dosage syringe thingy? is your .5 cc's or units or something else? What is the iu's of this dose? I would prefer not to waste it by dosing wrong (finding a sadistic friend to inject it would be ideal) could I start this HCG activator stuff now and then pick up with the rx sublingual afterwards? Why do you have to use so much more when taking it sublingual over shots? Are there any of those easy shot things for this (the ones that you just push the plastic thing to your skin and it shoots out a needle fast and doses you. I have seen them somewhere) Sorry for all the questions but it really does seem the more I read the more questions I get. Should I take a hair vitamin? Will that keep me from losing my hair?

Thanks!
    Tak

On the Reliable RX Pharmacy site there are different brands of the HCG... for the drops should I get Corion 5000 i.u. or the hucog 5000 i.u.??

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast