R2/P2/SQ INJECTIONS

Wink Super Excited ! Few Questions

So I'm starting My journey as soon as all my supplies get in :
    HCG: shipped 8/13/12 est 1-3days to arrive 5000 iu
    Bacteriostatic water: shipped 8/13/12 est 5-7days to arrive
    mixing vial: shipped 8/13/12 5-7 days to arrive
    i have syringes and needles already

I currently weight 234lbs size 18-20 xl/xxl tops
    hoping to get to size 14/16 xl by Halloween (size matters to me more than weight- but I know myself I'll be on that scale 1x day)
    Hoping to get to size 10/12 large top- by new Years
    If I had to pick a number I would hope to weigh 175 By New Years (I'm 5' 7"- so this is about 20 lbs above my target weight but If I start on the 21st of August this will be about 4months to lose around 60lbs - a little lofty but hopefully somewhere close.

My questions:
    1. I know I start taking the injections with the loading days so 2 loading days * fatty foods followed by 40 days of VLCD days so is it 39 injections total (2 for loading days then 37 for VLCD days then 3 days no injections just VLCD)?

2. Im a little confused about finishing the VLCD all 40- then moving to stabilization - How long is the minimum to stay there before starting loading/ injections again? I read six weeks in the protocol but have read different timelines here from posters ( have been lurking for over 3 weeks before biting the bullet and ordering today)

3. a little bio from me: Thats a Picture of me at 234 in my avatar
    I'm 25y/o female no kids I've been a labor and delivery nurse for 2 years and right now I'm working nights (just 1 more month then on to day shift middle of Sept.) Working nights and following this protocol is not something I have read a lot about * feed back appreciated.
    I'm super excited to start- want this weight gone, want to start living a 25 y/o life, out on the town, flirting, getting hit on not always obsessed about my weight and letting it and my feelings about it stop me from living. Want to shop in regular stores ( have not done that since I was 12 - always been in bigger more boring less revealing clothes. I want to buy a little black dress and gasp! it actually be little.

anyway any feed back greatly appreciated
    Treasure Each Moment

R/P/M
    Goal! Lost 70lbs in 8 months.
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by lindsay1 View Post
    So I'm starting My journey as soon as all my supplies get in :
    HCG: shipped 8/13/12 est 1-3days to arrive 5000 iu
    Bacteriostatic water: shipped 8/13/12 est 5-7days to arrive
    mixing vial: shipped 8/13/12 5-7 days to arrive
    i have syringes and needles already

I currently weight 234lbs size 18-20 xl/xxl tops
    hoping to get to size 14/16 xl by Halloween (size matters to me more than weight- but I know myself I'll be on that scale 1x day)
    Hoping to get to size 10/12 large top- by new Years
    If I had to pick a number I would hope to weigh 175 By New Years (I'm 5' 7"- so this is about 20 lbs above my target weight but If I start on the 21st of August this will be about 4months to lose around 60lbs - a little lofty but hopefully somewhere close.

My questions:
    1. I know I start taking the injections with the loading days so 2 loading days * fatty foods followed by 40 days of VLCD days so is it 39 injections total (2 for loading days then 37 for VLCD days then 3 days no injections just VLCD)?

2. Im a little confused about finishing the VLCD all 40- then moving to stabilization - How long is the minimum to stay there before starting loading/ injections again? I read six weeks in the protocol but have read different timelines here from posters ( have been lurking for over 3 weeks before biting the bullet and ordering today)

3. a little bio from me: Thats a Picture of me at 234 in my avatar
    I'm 25y/o female no kids I've been a labor and delivery nurse for 2 years and right now I'm working nights (just 1 more month then on to day shift middle of Sept.) Working nights and following this protocol is not something I have read a lot about * feed back appreciated.
    I'm super excited to start- want this weight gone, want to start living a 25 y/o life, out on the town, flirting, getting hit on not always obsessed about my weight and letting it and my feelings about it stop me from living. Want to shop in regular stores ( have not done that since I was 12 - always been in bigger more boring less revealing clothes. I want to buy a little black dress and gasp! it actually be little.

anyway any feed back greatly appreciated
    Hello! Good for you to start your journey! As long as you follow protocol, you will be thrilled with your results! You must read pounds and inches, it's the foundation of hcg. Also, you need to understand p3 (no fats, no sugar, re-introduce foods into your diet SLOWLY to watch for gains which means you have a sensitivity to that food.) Also p4 adding carbs and sugars back in, but again it's going so slow! You will be on the scale everyday, it's something you have to get used to doing 1st thing when you wake after going to the bathroom.

So your questions! Yes you have two loading days of foods with high fat content. You can also eat foods that you think you'll miss too . However you will have 40 days of VLCD and then 72 hours of no hcg then move into p3. You also need to skip a day a week (if your using rx grade) to avoid immunity. After you complete your forty doses, you move into p3 which is where you stay for a minimum of 3 weeks (21 days) then move to p4 for 3 weeks.

You need to have 6 weeks between 1st and 2nd round then for each round add 2 weeks to the break. You can stay in p3 for 6 weeks if you don't want to go to p4 a lot of people don't want to worry about gaining and finding out what they are sensitive too when they are just going to start a new round. And most eat that way for life maintenance too. Make sure you take measurements and pics every week so you can see your progress! Most important advice I can give is this is protocol and not a diet you can fall off a diet and come back again but with the protocol you can't do that without major set backs in weight and you will not reset your hypothalamus. I hope I hit all your questions!
    Last edited by CrystalMamaof4; August 13th, 2012 at 09:55 PM.
    4/28/12 start-204lbs
    6/11/12 ended R1P2 lost 34.6lbs! LIW 170.4
    6/14/12-7/3/12 R1P3 lost 1.3lbs
    7/28/12-9/14/12 R2P2 lost 25.6lbs! LIW 145.6
    9/15/12-2/4/13 R2P3 lost 2.6lbs
    2/5/13 P2R3....After loading 150.2
    2/5/13- 3/1/13 R3P2 lost 16.3lbs! LIW 134.7
    3/6/13- 7/2013-Stabilized perfectly at 138lbs
    R4P2 9/14/13- 150lbs after load Summer Fun, back again

Does comfort food make you feel comfortable or does fitting in your clothes?

I work nights too and i will be starting the drops next week!