Popular Pages

Thread: type of mascara to get

R/P/M
    r1p2 rx injections

type of mascara to get

can anyone tell me an hcg approved brand of mascara....i really want to do everything correct, thanks

R/P/M
    R???/P2/injections
    I really don't think mascara would be an issue. If mascara has any types of oils, very limited amounts would be absorbed through eyelashes. i don't know of anyone that has had problems with their origianl mascara.
    ~Paula~

02/21/14 - 216.8 Start P2
    03/27/14 - 191.8 LDW (25 lbs lost)
    04/13/14 - 192.0 Start P2 (after loading)
    05/09/14 - 180.4 LDW (11.4 lbs lost)
    05/18/14 - 180.4 Start P2 (after Loading)
    06/10/14 - LDW 172.6 (7.8 lbs lost)
    06/29/14 - 183.0 Start P2 (darn Jamaica trip) Total Failure!
    2 month break
    09/16/14 - 188.8 Start P2, Today, 171.0

R/P/M
    r1p2 rx injections
    thank you for your answer...the directions my dr, gave me stated "no mascara".....so you have really made my day..cant imadine not wearing any !!!!!!

R/P/M
    R???/P2/injections
    LOL . . good! u need to feel good about urself, too! i think the doc was a little extreme on this one! Acutally, i didn't change any of my personal products, i.e. shampoos, conditioners, deoderants, lotions, etc. If i start to run into a problem, I will look at them, but did well in my first round!
    ~Paula~

02/21/14 - 216.8 Start P2
    03/27/14 - 191.8 LDW (25 lbs lost)
    04/13/14 - 192.0 Start P2 (after loading)
    05/09/14 - 180.4 LDW (11.4 lbs lost)
    05/18/14 - 180.4 Start P2 (after Loading)
    06/10/14 - LDW 172.6 (7.8 lbs lost)
    06/29/14 - 183.0 Start P2 (darn Jamaica trip) Total Failure!
    2 month break
    09/16/14 - 188.8 Start P2, Today, 171.0

R/P/M
    r1p2 rx injections
    thanks again ....(.im sure i will have more questions.)..i have already learned so much from everyone here to help me along this path

R/P/M
    R1 P2 sublingual drops
    Blog Entries
    Great Lash by Maybelline is water based and yes, it can be an issue according to Dr. Simeon. He prohibited it, but since GL is water-based, you should be able to use it.

R/P/M
    R4/P2/Frozen HCG Injections
    I've been using Lancome's Definicils and Peter Thomas Roth's Mascara with no issues. I didn't even think about mascara. I also sometimes use a lash primer.
    Nosce te ipsum

Quote Originally Posted by judi1989 View Post
    can anyone tell me an hcg approved brand of mascara....i really want to do everything correct, thanks
    I looked up the ingredients to L'oreal Telescopic mascara and it's water based. No oils in it. However, most of the other L'oreal mascaras do contain oils. Read the ingredients.

You think you'd be safe with mineral mascara but even most of those contain oils. You just have to really read the ingredients for your cosmetics and skin care products. (Even deoderant and toothpaste)

Nothing that ends in ose, glycerin, oils, butters and lanolin. I found this disclaimer online as well. " Don't use if any type of oil other than mineral oil is found within the first eight ingredients"

Quote Originally Posted by smayoub View Post
    I looked up the ingredients to L'oreal Telescopic mascara and it's water based. No oils in it. However, most of the other L'oreal mascaras do contain oils. Read the ingredients.

You think you'd be safe with mineral mascara but even most of those contain oils. You just have to really read the ingredients for your cosmetics and skin care products. (Even deoderant and toothpaste)

Nothing that ends in ose, glycerin, oils, butters and lanolin. I found this disclaimer online as well. " Don't use if any type of oil other than mineral oil is found within the first eight ingredients"

**Correction**
    The Telescopic mascara has Hydroxyethylcellulose which anything ending in ose is a no no, I guess. = ( Oh well... I'll keep looking!