Popular Pages

Thread: Vegetables?

R1P2

Vegetables?

I am still a bit confused about the unlimited veggies. Is that at any point during the day? So I am struggling with the morning, does that mean I can just eat some tomatoes? Or is it only unlimited at lunch and dinner meal?
    Thanks

R/P/M
    5 rounds, down 78# and at goal
    YOu can never eat unlimited tomatoes. They are way high in sugar. But you could have extra veggies in the morning of whatever you are going to eat for lunch. Or you could have one of your fruits for breakfast.

But the real issue is it sounds like maybe you are hungry?
    Colleen
    http://www.colleencoble.com I'm a moderator. If you need to report an issue on the forum, feel free to email me at colleen@colleencoble.com. I can't help with technical issues though. Contact Jarret for forum posting problems or go here: http://hcgdietinfo.com/hcgdietforums/f20/

R1P2
    Well I woke up this morning with a horrible headache. I actually think it is due to a weather change it could be sinuses. Either way I feel horrible So that did add to the fact that I was hungry this morning has made it a bit difficult.

Seriously did not know that about tomatoes as the list I was given they were on it. UH OH!!

Tia
    R/P/M
    R1/P1/Pellets
    Blog Entries
    Yeah, tomatoes are technically a fruit, so I never have more than the allotted 3.5 oz per day, usually less. If I am having a stall or something, I'll treat the tomato as a fruit instead of a vegetable.
    I can do all things through Christ, who strengthens me. Philippians 4:13

Ticker shows total weight loss, subtract 7 lbs. for total hcg weight loss.

Hi I just started the hcg homeopathic drops today. i am a little confused by the very broad information that is in the booklet i received when I purchased the drops. It doesnt seem to give amounts for the veggies or break down any of the recipes into a nutritional value so that i know how much i can eat. Im not sure if a shown recipe is for dinner or lunch or if it needs to be halfed. The reason I ask this is because some of the recipes include more than one vegtable or protein. For example, the recipe for Tuna Salad contains
    1 6oz tuna
    2 tbsp nf cottage cheese
    2 boiled egg whites
    mustard
    2-3 tbsps pickle
    1tbsp dill pickle juice
    Would this recipe be for either one of your lunch or dinner and if so would you not eat any protein for the rest of the day?
    Is there anywhere that has a really good breakdown of what we can & can not eat? I am following Dr Simeon's plan, maybe the ones i am seeing allow for different items to be consumed. If you have any feed back I would love to hear back from you. Thank you

Tia
    R/P/M
    R1/P1/Pellets
    Blog Entries
    Have you read Pounds & Inches? It breaks it all down for you, what to eat and how much (by grams...100g = 3.5 oz.). That recipe would be for two meals, but not in the same day.

Edit - actually tuna isn't allowed on the original protocol, along with some other seafoods.
    Last edited by Tia; October 24th, 2010 at 06:53 PM.

R/P/M
    P4 of R8, subq injections
    many of the diet that come with drops are totally different than the original protocol. you're only allowed 3.5 oz of meat, twice a day. i'd look at the original list and follow that.
    Buying Hcg: http://hcgdietinfo.com/hcgdietforums/f19/buying-hcg-where-do-i-start-39144/

Thank you for the help. I think what was confusing me is there seemed to be so many variances for supoosedly the same diet. I wasnt sure what I could or couldnt eat. Where can I find the information on pounds and inches so that I know I am looking at the correct version? Thank you

R/P/M
    P4 of R8, subq injections
    Buying Hcg: http://hcgdietinfo.com/hcgdietforums/f19/buying-hcg-where-do-i-start-39144/

Tia
    R/P/M
    R1/P1/Pellets
    Blog Entries
    Thanks, Margie, I didn't know how to link to P&I.