Popular Pages

Thread: Veggies on Phase 2

Veggies on Phase 2

Hi,
    I'm on day 5 of Phase 2. I happen to love veggies. Not understanding why I can't eat veggies such as zucchini, or other summer squashes. Also, am from South America, where we eat a veggie called chayote which is mostly water and less than 30 calories each-- why can't we eat that?? Please elucidate!
    Thanks

R/P/M
    80lbs lost, hhcg, rx, patches
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by ubatuba View Post
    Hi,
    I'm on day 5 of Phase 2. I happen to love veggies. Not understanding why I can't eat veggies such as zucchini, or other summer squashes. Also, am from South America, where we eat a veggie called chayote which is mostly water and less than 30 calories each-- why can't we eat that?? Please elucidate!
    Thanks
    The protocol lists the veggies that Dr S determine were best to optimize weight loss during the low calorie phase.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    216 to 135 in 3 rounds. I've done hHCG, RX, and patches.
    My HCG journey blog.
    My Facebook Group-Working At Healthy or friend me on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/beth.mansfield.9
    I am sometimes easier to catch on Facebook

I'm a moderator. If you need to report an issue on the forum, please feel free to private message me!

In lifelong maintenance? Check out SkinnyFiber

Thanks; I get that. Just wanted to know what in these veggies are "bad." Sugar in it? Summer squash is mainly water...
    Thanks again.

R/P/M
    80lbs lost, hhcg, rx, patches
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by ubatuba View Post
    Thanks; I get that. Just wanted to know what in these veggies are "bad." Sugar in it? Summer squash is mainly water...
    Thanks again.
    Dr S tried various vegetables with this protocol and found the ones he listed to work the best. I can't really say what he felt was bad in them.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    216 to 135 in 3 rounds. I've done hHCG, RX, and patches.
    My HCG journey blog.
    My Facebook Group-Working At Healthy or friend me on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/beth.mansfield.9
    I am sometimes easier to catch on Facebook

I'm a moderator. If you need to report an issue on the forum, please feel free to private message me!

In lifelong maintenance? Check out SkinnyFiber

R/P/M
    P2 yet again/rx subq
    I guess the best reason I can think of is because this isn't really a typical diet. It is a hormonal reset of the hypothalamus and the listed vegetables allow that reset to happen. Other vegetables can interfere with the reset. It doesn't have much to do with the amount of sugar or water in the vegetables as far as I can tell.