Popular Pages

Thread: Water - at drops, or half an hr after

R/P/M
    p3, wk1
    Blog Entries

Thumbs up Water - at drops, or half an hr after

I've been told to wait half an hr after drops before I eat OR drink

I've also been told to drink half an hr before eating because it makes you feel fuller.

Can I drink my cup of coffee in the morning directly after taking drops? Do I have to wait until 30min to drink water after taking drops in the afternoon?

Everyone I see in my personal life is only losing 20lbs their first round. I believe Simeon was pretty adamant about 30lbs. I believe this can be accomplished by following his instructions to the T.

just sayn...

R/P/M
    80lbs lost, hhcg, rx, patches
    Blog Entries
    You should wait at least half an hour if not longer after taking your drops before drinking something as strong as coffee.

I have done two rounds and lost 30 lbs the first round and 27 in the second.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    216 to 135 in 3 rounds. I've done hHCG, RX, and patches.
    My HCG journey blog.
    My Facebook Group-Working At Healthy or friend me on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/beth.mansfield.9
    I am sometimes easier to catch on Facebook

I'm a moderator. If you need to report an issue on the forum, please feel free to private message me!

In lifelong maintenance? Check out SkinnyFiber

R/P/M
    p3, wk1
    Blog Entries
    right on, you are JUST the type of person I was looking for! Someone who knows.

ok so I guess Iv been screwing up lately....been working so hard to everything right. I will correct it from here on out tho.

Thanks