Popular Pages

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Where to buy non homeopathic hcg???

Where to buy non homeopathic hcg???

I am a complete newbie, hi to all. I have been researching for about a week now and am ready to start on this fab adventure of losing weight. I would like to use non homeopathic hcg. I found a site that sells 2 bottles for $210.00 and I think that's high. I would love some help and thanks in advance.

R/P/M
    R2, P2, HCG Drops/Switched to shots
    Hi luvspups!

I use Celeste's HCG drops. For more information just google Celeste's HCG drops and it will take you to her website. Calling in to order is much quicker by the way. I paid $61.00 for a 2 oz. bottle and that's with shipping included. Also, her drops do not have alcohol and that's a plus for me and my health issues.

Other members can help you as well. Gather enough information and research , then may a choice. I would also like to know what other non homeopathic drops are out there that are working well for others.

Happy hunting!
    Fast Weight loss Online at the Weight Loss Center

Round 4 10/01/2012 (Injections) - Start weight 250.00 - Ready, set, go! All the way this time for sure!

Ratibor/Seaton/Zabcikville, (Temple), Texas
    Quote Originally Posted by luvspups View Post
    I am a complete newbie, hi to all. I have been researching for about a week now and am ready to start on this fab adventure of losing weight. I would like to use non homeopathic hcg. I found a site that sells 2 bottles for $210.00 and I think that's high. I would love some help and thanks in advance.
    $210 is way too high!! Are you wanting to do shots or sublingual (drops)? There are 2 re-sellers in the US that sell kits for either way, they are www.gphcg.com and www.yourhcgdiet.com. Both are forum members and their kits are much better do-it-yourself pricing. If you want to buy overseas and do you own kits there are other sites I can direct you to if you want.

Celeste's drops are homeopathic but they do work, I used them to start with but just so you know they are not full rx grade.
    Diane

Started February 4, 2010 - Hit 100lbs lost November 6, 2010
    R1-40 hhcg w/load -41lbs; R2-40 hhcg switched to rx sublingual 333iu w/load -32.4lbs
    R3-32 rx subl 500iu w/load -21.4lbs; R4-48 rx subl 500iu w/load -33.2lbs
    Tested hhcg pellets-1 week-lost 8lbs; R5-33 rx subl 500iu w/load -20lbs

Thanks so much both of you for your replies, I appreciate the help.

I wanted the rx sublingual drops. I noticed diane010 had mentioned to someone else about reliablerxpharmacy. They are a lot cheaper than $210.00. $25.00 per bottle of 10,000iu. I left amessage for them to call me back so I will be ordering asap.

I want to lose a maximum of 70lbs so I think I will need 2 bottles of 10,000iu. I want to do the 40 day diet.

Please correct me if I'm wrong.

Thank you again for your help.

Quote Originally Posted by luvspups View Post
    Thanks so much both of you for your replies, I appreciate the help.

I wanted the rx sublingual drops. I noticed diane010 had mentioned to someone else about reliablerxpharmacy. They are a lot cheaper than $210.00. $25.00 per bottle of 10,000iu. I left amessage for them to call me back so I will be ordering asap.

I want to lose a maximum of 70lbs so I think I will need 2 bottles of 10,000iu. I want to do the 40 day diet.

Please correct me if I'm wrong.

Thank you again for your help.
    2 bottles of 10,000iu will get you through 1-40 day round if you are planning on doing the higher dose and you will have extra left-over if you plan to do the regular dose. However, if you want to lose 70 pounds you will need to do 2 rounds and possibly 3 before you reach this goal. I would opt for the package of 5 vials as the price is not that much more.
    Diane

R1-40 hhcg w/load -41lbs; R2-40 hhcg switched to rx sublingual 333iu w/load -32.4lbs

R/P/M
    Hi Diane0120!

I can hardly believe Celeste's drops are homeopathic. With everything she states on her website you would think she was the honest one! I guess it really is all about the money.

Well now I feel I have been missing out on something so after I finish off the bottle I just bought from her, I want to try REAL hCG drops. I did some checking at the reliablerxpharmacy and their prices aren't too high but now I just have to wait. I wish I would have done more research before I ordered today. Oh well, with the weightloss I've had I'm not too disappointed but I really don't appreciate distributors lieing about their products just to make money. Atleast I now have something even more to look forward to on this weightloss journey.

Thanks for the info.

Round 4 10/01/2012 (Injections) - Start weight 250.00 - Ready, set, go! All the way this time for sure!

Quote Originally Posted by blessedx44 View Post
    Hi Diane0120!

I can hardly believe Celeste's drops are homeopathic. With everything she states on her website you would think she was the honest one! I guess it really is all about the money.

Well now I feel I have been missing out on something so after I finish off the bottle I just bought from her, I want to try REAL hCG drops. I did some checking at the reliablerxpharmacy and their prices aren't too high but now I just have to wait. I wish I would have done more research before I ordered today. Oh well, with the weightloss I've had I'm not too disappointed but I really don't appreciate distributors lieing about their products just to make money. Atleast I now have something even more to look forward to on this weightloss journey.

Thanks for the info.
    Yep, I first bought them thinking they were real too and no doubt they work but then I dug deeper in her site and found where she actually states they are really homeopathic, I then decided to test mine with preg test to see if any hcg was present and it was negative. They are still good but I too was wanting rx grade and didn't get it...
    Diane

R/P/M
    Diane0120,

I forgot to ask if you noticed a very noticable difference when you switched from Celeste's drops to the real hCG drops? How about hunger, was there a difference? And I see you have really lost alot, congratulations! I took a look at your pics and they encourage me so much.

Thanks

I didn't have any hunger issues with either method. I did want to be in ketosis and I wasn't when I was on Celeste's but as soon as I went to rx grade I have been in ketosis my entire rounds.
    Thank you! It has been a real great adventure!
    Diane

I too just recently purchased from Celeste - under the impression they were NON homeopathic. Wow, what a bait and switch! Thank you for the information above regarding true NON homeo HCG. People are very helpful on this forum, and that is a refreshing change. Since I'm clearly new to the mixing process, is it really as difficult as it sounds? Or is it a simple 'just follow the direction and you'll be fine' kind of thing? Thank you very kindly for your info. Good luck to everyone on their weight loss journey!