Popular Pages

Thread: Wine Phase 3 or Phase 4 ?

Wine Phase 3 or Phase 4 ?

Hi, are we able to drink white wine in p3 or p4? I know I read something about wine but can't remember what it was now.

R/P/M
    R1/P4/hHCG drops
    From Pounds and Inches (talking about P3) :
    During this period patients must realize that the so-called carbohydrates, that is sugar, rice, bread, potatoes,
    pastries, etc, are by far the most dangerous. If no carbohydrates whatsoever are eaten, fats can be indulged in somewhat more liberally
    and even small quantities of alcohol, such as a glass of wine with meals, does no harm, but as soon as fats and starch are combined
    things are v ery liable to get out of hand. This has to be observed very carefully during the first 3 weeks after the treatment is ended
    otherwise disappointments are almost sure to occur.

I'm day 10 P3 and I've had a glass of wine with dinner almost everyday...no problems for me so far. Other's have said differently...you'll just have to try for yourself.
    good luck

Thanks dawnl, I was sure I read this but was not sure which phase. I will try one glass on saturday evening and see how that works out for me. Good luck to you too

R/P/M
    R4/P4/ hCG Patches
    Quote Originally Posted by Sonita View Post
    Thanks dawnl, I was sure I read this but was not sure which phase. I will try one glass on saturday evening and see how that works out for me. Good luck to you too
    Enjoy it!!!!!!!
    WhiteWineGlasses.jpg
    I have lost over 80lbs with HCG Patches. Have you tried them yet? Click Here to get yours!

Quote Originally Posted by Sonita View Post
    Hi, are we able to drink white wine in p3 or p4? I know I read something about wine but can't remember what it was now.
    try it...I drank vodka a few times on P2 and still lost. In my P3 I have drank a few nights (vodka, tequila, or red/white wine) and I was fine.

Thanks sydnit and bruiseviolet, I guess I will have two glasses then! It's my husbands birthday, perfect timing having steak and shrimp and of coarse can't do without the drinks!