Popular Pages

Thread: Cortizone and HCG?? Interference??

R/P/M
    R4/P2/hHcg

Cortizone and HCG?? Interference??

My daughter wants to begin HCG drops, but just had a final injection of cortizone today (severe scar tissue formation following multiple knee surgeries). Will the Cortizone keep the drops from working at all? Or will progress just be a little slower? Trying to figure out if it's worth her while to start given Cortisol stays active for about 3 months....

Dr Simeon talks about Cortisol and sex hormones in Pounds and Inches...under "Other reasons for a Gain" section....

Any information would be greatly appreciated! She wanted to start drops and loading tomorrow!!!!

R/P/M
    R1/P2/injec.
    Im wondering too...tho I am at the end of the 3 month "active" stage. I got a shot in October, so I think I will be ok, but I get these shots twice a year, so I wonder how it will affect me in March!

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools

View my HCG Video Blog on YouTube!!

R/P/M
    P4 of R8, subq injections
    gains might be a little less, but she'll still do ok- taking an oral steroid on an on-going basis is much more of a problem than a local injection.
    Buying Hcg: http://hcgdietinfo.com/hcgdietforums/f19/buying-hcg-where-do-i-start-39144/

R/P/M
    R4 P4 subq injections
    The local injection does work its way into the systemic circulation....and it does affect your glucose levels for awhile. Steroids in general cause an increase in appetite and an increase in water retention. I had to take steroids in p3 of my last round....I used hoodia to control my appetite, and I did fine. If you need to get rid of some water from it, you can try an over the counter diuretic or boil some lemons and drink the lemon water as a tea...its an excellent diuretic.