Popular Pages

Thread: Heart Condition (A-Fib) and Mixing Sublingual Instructions

Heart Condition (A-Fib) and Mixing Sublingual Instructions

My husband and I are starting the loading phase next weekend. I bought the HCG but have not mix it yet. I bought Ovidac 10000 I.u. (powder not liquid) 5 vials. We plan on doing sublingual (because my husband is taking blood thinner medication and cannot do needles) we are going to share the drops. I look for mixing instructions on 10000 powder instructions and all I find is 10000 Hucog premix instructions. We want to take 250 i.u 2x a day. My husband has A-Fib and takes 4 Meds for his condition: Pradaxa, Multaq, Metropolol, Diltiazem.
    My questions are:
    1.How much saline water I need to mix the 10000 powder hcg to do a 250 i.u (2 x a day dose)?
    2.Can I add stevia to the mix?
    3.Do I have to refrigerate the other vials of hcg that are NOT mix?
    4.Can he take his medication with the hcg or he needs to stop taking his Meds?

R/P/M
    5 rounds, down 78# and at goal
    I don't know about his heart medication. Barb may chime in here. But basically the only difference between powder and liquid is 1 cc of fluid. So if you have powder, you would add 1 cc to the basic 29 cc of fluid you add to 10,000 iu. I would not do 250 iu 2x a day though. Quite a few people have hunger on a dose that high. The standard is 166 iu which is .5 with it mixed the standard way. If you're determined to try the higher dose, I would put less fluid in it though so you don't have so much to hold under the tongue. Stevia in the mix would just be nasty and it might mess up the hcg. It's very fragile. You should refrigerate your unopened vials of hcg.

Thank You so much for your fast response. I just wanted to do the 250 i.u because I been reading that a lot of people lose the most weight and don’t get hungry on this dose. My husband needs to lose more weight than me and because of his heart condition I did not want him to be on this diet for more than one round if possible. If I mix 10000 with 30ml of saline. That should give me the 30ml of total of HCG drops and should last 15 days for 2 people at 166 u.i. at .5? Is that correct? .5 is cc? What if the 166 is not enough; how do I increase the dose? How many cc do I increase it by? Thanks Again!!!!!

R/P/M
    that's correct. If 166 is not enough you can go to 60 units instead of 50. In the thousands of people who have come through this forum in the past 3 years, I've never seen anyone lose more on the 250 iu dose. And hunger has been a problem for more than a few.

Thanks You are awesome!!!!! Ok will start it at 166 i.u and see what happens.

Exclamation My Own Research

Since no one apparently knows or don’t want to comment about my question regarding my husband heart condition I’m going to keep a short journal for people that need the same information I was looking for. This is not going to be a day by day journal is going to be on a week by week (or longer) basis. One more thing I want to do before I start is to thank one more time grammy for all the help she provided me with what she knew. Thanks to you grammy I decided to pay it forward to other people that may be looking for some help. Hopefully I won’t be recording my husband demised … LOL.

We were going to start the HCG last week but postpone it one more week and started the HCG Sublingual RX R1 P1 this past Friday. Today Tuesday is our 5th day on HCG and my husband still alive… LOL . After a lot of research here and elsewhere I did not find anything that will lead me to think that the HCG will be dangerous for him. What I was worried about the most was the 500 calorie restriction and any adverse reaction that may have with his current medication. I found two things that I thought to be important one was that people like my husband that take blood thinners CAN NOT DO the INJECTIONS. The reason is because excessive bleeding can occur. That is why we decided to do sublingual. Number two was not to stop the medication that he is taking. All the meds he takes are vital to him. I did search (Google) all his meds and check each one for adverse reactions in combination with other medications and or HCG and found none. Also search against Diet restrictions and FOUND ONE. The medication MULTAQ and Grapefruit are a bad combination and could be LETHAL, because it changes the absorption rate of the medication to a higher one.

Now to the fun part or sad one “weight loss” results and hunger issues. For Him is working great for me not so much. I’m Happy for him since he has a lot more weight to lose than me. But I’m jealous…LOL… I’m kind of disappointed on my results. But even if It does not work for me I will keep doing it for him. I think part of his heart problems have to do with his weight gain. He never had heart problems before until recently (1 year aprox) and I attribute that to 65 Lbs gain in 16 years or it could be been married to me for 16 years… LOL.

HIM (NO Health complications or adverse reactions as of yet)

Start Weight…. 235 Lbs
    Goal Weight…. 175 Lbs
    Weight to lose…. 60 Lbs
    Lost so far…. 6 Lbs (5 days R1 P2)
    Hunger (0-10)…. *8 (Yes)

Me
    Start Weight…. 140.5 Lbs
    Goal Weight…. 105 Lbs
    Weight to lose…. 35.5 Lbs
    Lost so far…. 1 Lbs (5 days R1 P2)
    Hunger…. (0-10) *10 (I'm Starving)

My husband and I eat the same thing every day. With the exception of the fruit he likes Apples and I like Strawberries. Also I have a table spoon a day of milk because I cannot drink my coffee black. We both still hungry. I hope I start losing weight soon and the hunger stop for the both of us soon.
    Last edited by Debby Blackwood; January 31st, 2012 at 05:53 AM.

R/P/M
    The problem is the hunger, honey. When you have hunger like that, the hcg isn't working right. This far in you should not have hunger. Skip your doses today and see how you feel by the time you skip your 2nd dose. Also know that you should count your loading weight in the weight lost category. Not sure if this shows it or not.

Skip a dose!!!!! I will die!!! Are you serious??? If you are, I will have to wait until tomorrow mornig because I already took my first dose. For how long?How about my husband he is hungry but losing weight, should he stop also???And yes unfortunately that is my weight after loading I gain 3 pounds in 2 days. My husband gain 4. I have been having night dreams about me eating and that is no joke. I also should mention that we are eating below 500 cal (433-471) and I have not cheated!!! I'm getting serious headaches.

R/P/M
    If you are that hungry then the dose is almost certainly too high. There is way more hunger on a dose that is too high. Yes he should skip as well if he's extremely hungry. Mild hunger can be a dose that's too low but with hunger it's much more common for the dose to be high. Headaches are normal the first week. You can take whatever you like for it. And most of us don't eat the full 500 calories.