Popular Pages

Thread: Saggy skin

R/P/M
    R1/P2/ODT

Saggy skin

If your skin is sagging already and rubbing, what do you use to help? Do we wear shaping underwear to hold the skin lifted? Biker shorts?TMI but looking in the mirror I can see the skin hanging and the rub blisters. The last time I lost weight I had a droopy tummy but not hanging sagging skin. I haven't walked for a few days, trying to hold off from sweating and rubbing more for now.
    R1= 28lbs Loss

R2 P2 started 09/24/2012

R/P/M
    P2 RX Sub
    I was kinda wondering that too. Not having rubbing issues, but really starting to get that deflated balloon look going...
    VLCD17 - +1.6
    VLCD18 - +3.8
    VLCD19 - 1.6
    VLCD20 - +1.2
    VLCD21 - +2.2
    VLCD22 - 0.2
    VLCD23 - +2.0

Shameful loss of will power combined with an overload of stress resulted in a 1 week downward spiral, time to brush myself off and hop back on the horse.

I am now 1.2lbs below my Load Weight...Let's see where we go from here!

R/P/M
    R4 P4 subq injections
    Your skin should improve during p3....and that's also why it's important to take the necessary breaks between rounds. But, that said....if you lose more than about 50 lbs, you probably will have some sagging left over....and that's true of any diet, not just hcg. Also, make sure you are taking supplements, like K2 and biotin, both help with the skin.
    I'm a moderator. Feel free to private message me if you have issues with the forum.

This is for my male cousin that doesn't want to go through liposuction or basically any other type of surgery . so how would he lose the saggy fat waste. he's lost 60 something pounds already and not he has the excess skin and stretch marks.

R/P/M
    R4 P4 subq injections
    Has he gone thru p3 yet? Stretch marks will fade in time, and I think some dermatologists use laser treatments to make them look better. It will take a few months after his final round before he knows what his body and skin will look like.
    I'm a moderator. Feel free to private message me if you have issues with the forum.