Popular Pages

Thread: Testing Dr. Belluscio's hCG regimen

R/P/M
    R1/P2/sublingual

Testing Dr. Belluscio's hCG regimen

Hey,

I'm pretty new to the hCG diet. I started my first round 15 days ago taking a mixture of 5000 iu HuCoG with 15 mls of B12 (I found an "all natural" drop with stevia at Pharmaca in Santa Fe ) and natural Colloidal Silver sublingually. I took 166 ius 2x a day and had decent results (12 lb loss) sticking STRICTLY to the "Pounds and Inches" diet protocol. I had absolutely no hunger issues, in fact I had to remind myself to eat at normal hours during the day. However, I did notice the potency of the hCG diminished the last two days - I had cravings, but luckily I live alone (having thrown out all contraband foods, and I live in such a small town, junk/fast food isn't readily available). My loss has been most noticeable in my legs, thighs and breasts (which is awesome), however I'd like to lose more in my middle.

I've decided to try out Dr. Belluscio's regimen, partly because I'd like to try something new just for the hell of it, and if I lose a little more in the middle, all the better. But also, the higher dose over a less amount of days may retain the potency of the hCG - I'm switching mixtures to 5000 iu HuCoG and 10ml Bac water (hoping to retain longer potency) - taking .5 ml a dose 2x a day. I'm using the B12 now as a supplement I put in my water - hey it makes me feel great throughout the day, but it could all be in my head.

I was wondering if anyone is currently working on Dr. B's regimen and is having better results than on Dr. S's 150 iu/166 iu dosing. I've seen some of the moderators have had great results - others don't necessarily see a difference.
    Last edited by Lindscsmith; August 25th, 2011 at 10:18 AM.

R/P/M
    P4 of R8, subq injections
    Dr. S. did not use SL; i'm not sure where the 166 developed from, but that's generally thought of as standard. but if you're not hungry, i would not switch- hunger is the key, and if you take too high a dose you'll get the opposite results.
    Buying Hcg: http://hcgdietinfo.com/hcgdietforums/f19/buying-hcg-where-do-i-start-39144/

R/P/M
    HCG sublingual drops
    I'm getting ready to start this method as well. Did you find that the .5ml 2x a day worked better? Did you go through the phases as described by Kevin Tredeau? Let me know! I am starting the loading phase tomorrow.

R/P/M
    call this R1 again P2/hhcg
    What I wanna know is why cant we just mix with 7 cc of sodium chloride water and just dose at 2.5 mls twice per day to limit the amount of fluid under our tongues?
    I weight myself once a week. Im in the middle of P2 right now.
    Down about 20 lbs ish

R/P/M
    P4 of R8, subq injections
    you absolutely can do that- that's what i do, because i don't like to have that much liquid to hold. But you need 7.5 cc's to mix with a vial of 5000. then dose with .25.
    Buying Hcg: http://hcgdietinfo.com/hcgdietforums/f19/buying-hcg-where-do-i-start-39144/

R/P/M
    R2/P2 Injections
    Quote Originally Posted by mgsondance View Post
    you absolutely can do that- that's what i do, because i don't like to have that much liquid to hold. But you need 7.5 cc's to mix with a vial of 5000. then dose with .25.
    i really like this idea!! i think i will try to do this next time i mix... I think maybe i would have an easier time holding it if i had less under my tongue. thanks for this!!!!