Popular Pages

Page 29 of 74 FirstFirst ... 19272829303139 ... LastLast

Thread: BEGINNING ROUND 2 - With 80+ to loose. Come join the Journey!!

R/P/M
    R3/P2 - hHCG
    So sorry, Cpow!! This one will go better for you, I'm sure!!

Begin R1: 235
    Begin R2: 218.5
    Begin R3: 207.0
    Begin R4: 204.5

R/P/M
    R3/P2 - hHCG
    Well, just hanging in there for this last week before I start loading on Saturday. Unfortunately I have not maintained within the 2 lb. range. I am currently 4.7 lbs. above LDW. Next time I will do better on P3 & P4. I think P3 is where I was not as careful as I should have been. But .... I am still thrilled with my 20+ lb. loss and am so ready to do it again!!

Cpow .... how are you doing today?? Hope you're not too discouraged over your little setback!!
    LC .... when do you start back on your next round?
    lysma ..... are you still here with us??

R/P/M
    R1/P2/drops (Releana)
    Good morning all!

This has been a rough week: My FIL died on Sunday evening... so we've been busy with arrangements. Memorial service will be this Friday. Then yesterday my oldest daughter called to ask if I could come pick her and my granddaughter up because she'd been T-boned in an intersection and her car had to be towed away. Thankfully, they weren't hurt. Just a few minor bruises and cuts....

Cpow - Wish our summers were like yours. We have watering restrictions and its still ghastly hot! We stay here because of family: 4 kids, 5 grandchildren..... but love our time in Florida.

LCfromFL - your mentioning Publix reminded me of their "breakfast bread". They make it in the bakery area. It's very heavy with FRUIT. It has apples, cherries, apricots, cranberries, and other fruits as well as nuts in it. LOVE it toasted with butter in the morning.... Probably won't make it back on my list of allowed foods....

Brenlyn - I'm in Fishers. How about you?

AFM - I had a tiny gain last night. We cooked out filet mignon on the grill and I couldn't resist adding salt to the other spices we used. PLUS - I had probably closer to 200 grams... but I didn't put blue cheese on it, have the baked potato or cheese on the broccoli or the glass of wine like DH, DD and her BF... so, I guess my "cheat" was a small one and hopefully will adjust in the next day or so.

Off to the grocery store before it gets an HOTTER here...
    Height: 5'4" ~ Age: 62 ~ 06/30/12: 218.2
    {-10.4 Wk 1 = 207.8} {-2.8 Wk 2 = 205} {-4.0 Wk 3 = 201} {-1.2 Wk 4 = 199.8} {-4.2 Wk 5 = 195.6} {-2.4 Wk 6 = 193.2} {-2.2 Wk 7 = 191} {-2.8 Wk 8 = 188.2} {-.8 Wk 9 =187.4} {-3.4 Wk 10 = 184} {-2.4 Wk 11 = 181.6}
    9/16/12 -1.0 = 180.6
    LDW 180.6
    Total Loss on Drops = 37.6 lbs.
    9/17/12 -.2 = 180.4
    9/18/12 -.6 = 179.8
    Total Loss = 38.4 lbs.

R/P/M
    Startin' all over again!; Drops
    Blog Entries
    Okay, it's official... P2. Gained 5.4 during my elongated loading... hope it is gone tomorrow!!
    Today is Chicken Meatball Cabbage Soup for lunch & BBQ hamburger w/grilled onions for dinner. An orange for snack.
    I will get back into the groove in a couple days. Funny how quickly I put this P2 stuff in the back of my mind!

You guys are doing sooooooo good! Keep it up!

Our weather here today is a pleasant cool - about 68 degrees (at 11 am). It is supposed to get up to 77 this afternoon. Love it!

One step at a time... One day at a time.

R/P/M
    R3/P2 - hHCG
    Quote Originally Posted by lysma View Post
    Good morning all!

This has been a rough week: My FIL died on Sunday evening... so we've been busy with arrangements. Memorial service will be this Friday. Then yesterday my oldest daughter called to ask if I could come pick her and my granddaughter up because she'd been T-boned in an intersection and her car had to be towed away. Thankfully, they weren't hurt. Just a few minor bruises and cuts....

Brenlyn - I'm in Fishers. How about you?
    lysma ... I'm so sorry for your loss! It sounds like a difficult week for you .... glad your daughter and granddaughter are ok!!
    I'm from Kokomo.

R/P/M
    Blog Entries
    What the heck... Very disappointing day.
    On round 1 I gained 3.6 in loading and lost 4.8 after the first VLCD day. Second round gained 4 in loading and lost 3 after first VLCD day.
    Round 3, gained 4.6 and lost a miserable 1.6 after first VLCD day! I surely hope this is not an omen for this 3rd round! UGH!!!

@lysma: So sorry about the death in the family. Always very difficult. God be with you.

lysma - so sorry to hear about your loss and your daughter's accident! Thankful that she is okay though.
    Cpow - how long did you stay on p3/p4 (total) before going to p1? I read that you have to make the intervals further apart after each round.

I'm up a bit Will end up doing a steak day this weekend - just haven't been able to get one during the week I had a business trip to Atlana this week - that involved a happy hour at a local eatery. Chose the 'lowest carb' options, but I guess they had hidden carbs. My bp is way up and I've had two doc appts for me this week. Next week I have a surgical consult appt for a complete hysterectomy. I've been on The Pill for a few years to keep ovarian cysts under control (which is really ironic since I've had my tubes tied and not one, but TWO endometrial ablations (essentially where they nuke your uterus to stop periods). Prior to The Pill I still had periods (blech). So now the docs are all concerned because of my age (46) and my bp and The Pill. So they are switching out my meds and I'm going to end up with surgery. My 16yo DD has scoliosis and had a follow up appt with her doc on Wednesday - her curve has progressed to 57 degrees and surgery is definitely needed. This breaks my heart. We're trying to schedule her surgery for November so she can participate in all of the high school marching band activities that she loves so much. So I'm really stressed out right now and really trying to not do any binge eating. I keep telling myself that gaining weight will NOT help the bp! Ugh!

Started VLCD1 on 1/3/2014
    Week 1: -10.6
    Week 2:

R/P/M
    Blog Entries
    Down 1.2 today - I guess I'm just not going to get the big start-of-a-new round whooooosh. Still have to loose 1.8 just to get to my pre-load weight. Oh well, I just hope it keeps steady... 1+ lb each day would be fine, if it would only keep on doing that. However, that has not been my experience after the first week. Whatever... it is what it is!

@LC: I did a 6 week p3&4. If this round proves to be dismal, I will wait quite a bit longer before beginning round 4. I'll just have to wait and see. I sorta pushed this round because I have a cruise planned in November and I really wanted to get in two more rounds (including this one) before we took off...
    Sorry about your daughter... A Mom hates to see one so young having to go through surgery. Keep us posted.

Round 1 - Jan 16- P2,3,&4: - 27.8
    Round 2 - April 21: P2,3,&4: - 12.4
    Round 3 – July 16th –
    After Loading: +4.6
    VLCD#1: -1.6
    VLCD#2: -1.2
    Total loss: 37.6 lb Total inches lost: 33.25”

R/P/M
    R3/P2 - hHCG
    Cpow, I find that I have not been drinking as much water on P3 and P4 as I did on P2. Are you getting enough? Maybe you need a little extra to get everything working again? Just a thought. I will be starting my drops and loading tomorrow. Looking forward to getting back to feeling thinner!!!

R/P/M
    Blog Entries
    I'm thinking that I might not be drinking enough water, so I have been pushing the water today. We'll see if that helps.

Enjoy your loading! Hope this round is a great one!

Page 29 of 74 FirstFirst ... 19272829303139 ... LastLast