Popular Pages

Thread: Day 4 of P3... Really need some advice

R/P/M
    R2, P2 hhcg drops

Day 4 of P3... Really need some advice

Hi everyone. I'm on day 4 of P3. I added eggs, little cheese and bacon every morning. I tried coconut flour then almond flour and I'm so bloated my once flat stomach looks 75 months pregnant so I didn't eat any almond or coconut anything today and I still feel the same. I'm up a pound since and kind of freaking out. Smooth move tea isn't working and I just feel tired and super bloated. Has this happened to anyone and if so, how did you proceed and how did it go?

Thanks so much for any input and advise.

R/P/M
    R1, P3, subQ 150
    Sounds like water weight to me...

R/P/M
    R1/P3/150 iu SQ injections
    I haven't been in P3 yet, but the things I have read suggest adding in 1 new item every 2 days or so. It appears like maybe you added 5 items in 3 days (if you are now on 4), and def combined some. I don't know how you are doing now, but I would just eat P2 foods in greater quantities (adding in some coconut, butter or olive oil for cooking, too) for a few days, and then try adding 1 item at a time and see how you react.
    Start Date R1/ P1: 01/29/2012
    VLC#1: 1/31/2012
    Start weight: 161.4 End load 164.2
    VLCW1: - 10.4 VLCW2: -4.6 VLCW3: -1.0 VLCW4.75: -3.4 VLCW5: -3.6 VLCW6: -4.4
    Total Lost: 27.4
    LIW 136.8
    Adjusted LIW 133.0
    VLC1-3: +.2 P3W1: +2.6 P3W2: -2.4 P3W4: +1.8

R/P/M
    maintenance
    Blog Entries
    When I'm carrying water weight, I will drink 4-5 12-oz glasses of water with a tablespoon of Bragg's Apple Cider Vinegar throughout the day, and make sure I drink at least 80 oz of water in addition to the ACV. It helps flush the extra water out of my system.
    Jo

Round 1 Oct-Nov 2011, lost 17.5#
    Round 2 14.5# lost
    Round 3 14# lost LDW 131.8

Seems to me that you added too many different items too soon. You should o ly add one thing a day so you know what caused a reaction if any. Slow down and gradually introduce things back in. I'd go back and eat P2 foods, but triple the amount of protein for one day. Then add something lije egg the next day. Then if do okay, add another item like cheese.

R/P/M
    R8/P3/hhcg
    ZigMoGing is right on the $$$.

Make sure you are getting enough protein & calories (too few can stall or even make you gain!), but adding only ONE item per day is the ONLY for sure way you'll know what is causing weight gain/bloat, etc. Otherwise how do you know?
    Christy
    It does not matter how slowly you go, so long as you do not stop.