Popular Pages

Page 2 of 71 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 710

Thread: Finished loading Today, July 22, would love some partners.

  1. #11
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    AL
    Posts
    212
    So glad to have you. I definitely want to drop 20 lbs. We can do this girls!

  2. #12
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    AL
    Posts
    212
    Quote Originally Posted by brenlyn View Post
    Don't be scare janey! It really does work. You'll be amazed at the results!!
    I did the first round last year and though it took discipline, I lost 20 lbs. in three weeks. The first few days are hardest. Push through and you'll be glad you did. Glad to have you with us to encourage.

  3. #13
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    AL
    Posts
    212
    I weighed in today after four days of loading. (Took an extra day.) I gained five pounds during the load and hate how my body feels. Can't wait to get the first VLCD behind me and hopefully drop almost all of that. Good luck everyone and remember it's only three weeks of our lifetime. We can do it.

  4. #14
    Senior Member brenlyn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Indiana
    R/P/M
    R3/P2 - hHCG
    Posts
    378
    I did a 40 day round last time and plan to do at least 32-40 this time as well. I am using homeopathic drops so maybe not quite as dramatic results as those that use injections.





    Begin R1: 235
    Begin R2: 218.5
    Begin R3: 207.0
    Begin R4: 204.5

  5. #15
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    AL
    Posts
    212
    Quote Originally Posted by brenlyn View Post
    I did a 40 day round last time and plan to do at least 32-40 this time as well. I am using homeopathic drops so maybe not quite as dramatic results as those that use injections.
    That's great, brenlyn. Happy you are doing this with us.

  6. #16
    Senior Member niane's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    los banos california
    R/P/M
    R2/P2/INJECTIONS
    Posts
    1,054
    Hi everyone, I would like to join this thread, this is round 2 for me, I lost 16 lbs in round 1 with doing 50 day's and I stablized really well in p3, but when I introduced starches in p4, I started to gain the weight back immediately I did start a couple of weeks ago, but I started having nightsweats, insominia and hot flashes and I just couldn't lose weight with no sleep so I went to the doctor and Im peri-menopausal, so he started my on Progestrone pills and testostrone cream, he told me the cream will help to lose weight, but I won't receive that until friday, but any little help is appricated with this diet. Im doing injections and following the 500 calories protocol instead of 800, I tried the 800 but wasn't losing any weight. I will be trying to do another long round to get this weight off for good, but you only can do what your body lets you and sometimes smaller goals are more attainable and more rewarding. I have found that it's very hard the first couple of day's when your body is purging the toxins,sugars and I get headaches and the second week, I have a very hard time and just have to push through that week, come week 3 and everything starts coming together and the weight just comes off easier, that also why I do a long round, it takes my body so long to adjust and I don't want to stop at that point. Well I'll check in tomorrow with everyone, Good Luck to us all and let's be happy losers together!! Niane
    Last edited by niane; July 23rd, 2012 at 01:52 PM.
    Weight Loss Center - Your Online Weight Loss Support Group


    LOAD 167.4
    VLCD 1-7 162.6 (-4.8)
    VLCD 8-14 161.4 (-1.2)
    VLCD 15 160.8 (-0.6)
    VLCD 16 159.0 (-1.8)
    VLCD 17 160.2 (+1.2)
    VLCD 18 158.8 (-1.4)
    VLCD 19 157.6 (-1.2)
    VLCD 20 156.6 (-1.0)
    VLCD 21 157.4 (+0.8)
    VLCD 22 ? forgot to weigh
    VLCD 23 156.0 (-1.4)
    VLCD 24 157.4 (+1.4)

  7. #17
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    AL
    Posts
    212
    Quote Originally Posted by niane View Post
    Hi everyone, I would like to join this thread, this is round 2 for me, I lost 16 lbs in round 1 with doing 50 day's and I stablized really well in p3, but when I introduced starches in p4, I started to gain the weight back immediately I did start a couple of weeks ago, but I started having nightsweats, insominia and hot flashes and I just couldn't lose weight with no sleep so I went to the doctor and Im peri-menopausal, so he started my on Progestrone pills and testostrone cream, he told me the cream will help to lose weight, but I won't receive that until friday, but any little help is appricated with this diet. Im doing injections and following the 500 calories protocol instead of 800, I tried the 800 but wasn't losing any weight. I will be trying to do another long round to get this weight off for good, but you only can do what your body lets you and sometimes smaller goals are more attainable and more rewarding. I have found that it's very hard the first couple of day's when your body is purging the toxins,sugars and I get headaches and the second week, I have a very hard time and just have to push through that week, come week 3 and everything starts coming together and the weight just comes off easier, that also why I do a long round, it takes my body so long to adjust and I don't want to stop at that point. Well I'll check in tomorrow with everyone, Good Luck to us all and let's be happy losers together!! Niane

    Welcome! I also usually get headaches from the toxins leaving my body. Boy, that should tell me something about what I'm putting in there. Good luck!

  8. #18
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    AL
    Posts
    212
    I hope everyone is doing well today. I've been able to hang in there. If you like Mexican, I learned to make Mexican chicken breasts in my slow cooker. I rub the chicken with taco seasoning, and cook for about three hours. When I eat it, I put a couple of tablespoons of salsa on top. Sometimes I make a salad with it using the salsa as a dressing and one tablespoon of fat free sour cream. I do enough of the chicken to throw some in the freezer in bags so I can pull it out when I need something in a hurry. Anybody else have good ideas for cooking?

  9. #19
    Senior Member Dollia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Southern Oregon
    Posts
    290
    HI! I'd like to join up with you guys and my hubby can be "me too". He and I are doing our second round together, this will be my, oh i don't know i lost count after the last few rounds, I think it's 9? Anyways, I've used many different types of hHCG as well as real HCG and after his researching hubby is determined that hHCG can't work as well as the real deal so we are going back to it. He's hoping to lose 10-15 lbs on this round and it will put him close to 160 for his 5'5" height. I've earned myself back up to 200 loading (5'8") and would love to lose 20+ this round, which should be possible after gaining as much as i did loading. OH that loading feeling is GROSS!!!! We are Day 1 vlcd today and will be doing a short round of 25ish days. I'm ready to move into my size 10s !!!

    Now to update the signature and get us all set up! I can't wait to get to know you all and do my best to encourage and help out however I can. After cheating my butt off the last 3 rounds and not losing anything over 40 day rounds, this time it's strict protocol and time to get it overwith!
    Starting weight 265
    Round "I lost count" starting weight 228 -- starts 08-08-13
    Goal for round - to find onderland once again.




    Final goal - to be healthy and strong.

  10. #20
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    AL
    Posts
    212
    Quote Originally Posted by Dollia View Post
    HI! I'd like to join up with you guys and my hubby can be "me too". He and I are doing our second round together, this will be my, oh i don't know i lost count after the last few rounds, I think it's 9? Anyways, I've used many different types of hHCG as well as real HCG and after his researching hubby is determined that hHCG can't work as well as the real deal so we are going back to it. He's hoping to lose 10-15 lbs on this round and it will put him close to 160 for his 5'5" height. I've earned myself back up to 200 loading (5'8") and would love to lose 20+ this round, which should be possible after gaining as much as i did loading. OH that loading feeling is GROSS!!!! We are Day 1 vlcd today and will be doing a short round of 25ish days. I'm ready to move into my size 10s !!!

    Welcome, welcome! Glad to have you with us. Good luck!

    Now to update the signature and get us all set up! I can't wait to get to know you all and do my best to encourage and help out however I can. After cheating my butt off the last 3 rounds and not losing anything over 40 day rounds, this time it's strict protocol and time to get it overwith!
    Welcome, welcome! Glad to have you with us. I'm doing 21 days, so day 1 - DONE!

Page 2 of 71 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35