Popular Pages

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: If I eat corned beef what should I expect?

If I eat corned beef what should I expect?

Hi again. My MIL is having us over tomorrow night for corned beef and cabbage. I will be on VLCD24 and just began losing again after a 7 day stall. I know corned beef is not on the list. My MIL always gets a very lean cut. If I keep to portion and just eat 4 oz and cabbage how bad should I expect the results to be?

R/P/M
    PATCHES R6.P2
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by pmmck1 View Post
    Hi again. My MIL is having us over tomorrow night for corned beef and cabbage. I will be on VLCD24 and just began losing again after a 7 day stall. I know corned beef is not on the list. My MIL always gets a very lean cut. If I keep to portion and just eat 4 oz and cabbage how bad should I expect the results to be?
    Expect to gain or stall out for 3 days.

"Others dream of success ... while others wake up and work hard at it." - Dave Ramsey

Ughh! That bad. I can't stand another 3 day stall. I may have to sneak some diced chicken over and hope she doesn't notice me not actually eating the corned beef.

Blog Entries
    I think you need to tell her you are on a diet.

The African Honey Badger quelsen's Avatar
    R/P/M
    Round 6 / P2 / Rx Injection
    Blog Entries
    that it tastes like corned beef, if it tastes like something else complain
    This is your last chance. After this, there is no turning back. You take the blue pill - the story ends, you wake up in your bed and believe whatever you want to believe. You take the red pill - you stay in Wonderland and I show you how deep the rabbit-hole goes.

Optimum Health powered by Actualized Self-Knowledge.
    quelsen@gmail.com

Predator not Prey
    Paleo Ketogenic IceMan
    CW 312 | SW 506
    Current Jeans 46 | Starting Jeans 66

Personalized assistance.

R/P/M
    Round 1/Ph 2/hHCG Oral
    I ate corned beef and cabbage on Monday night and still lost 2.5 lbs. I ate it last night however and stalled. (Corned beef on Monday was homemade while I ate it yesterday at a restaurant.. not a big portion at all, but I did have a small red potato and about 6 carrots...maybe that's why I still lost after eating it on Monday but did not today)

R/P/M
    PATCHES R6.P2
    Blog Entries
    Stalls and gains most often occur 2 days after the fact.

"Others dream of success ... while others wake up and work hard at it." - Dave Ramsey

While I agree, I should tell my MIL about my diet, she is the stereotypical Italian guilt trip type person that would most likely both be offended that I wasn't eating her food, and would also tell me "one day is going to hurt anything". I love her dearly, but... Sometimes it just isn't worth it.

R/P/M
    80lbs lost, hhcg, rx, patches
    Blog Entries
    Just tell her you're on a diet that limits you to certain foods and that although you'll miss her wonderful corned beef (bleck) You'll be able to have it again next time.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    216 to 135 in 3 rounds. I've done hHCG, RX, and patches.
    My HCG journey blog.
    My Facebook Group-Working At Healthy or friend me on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/beth.mansfield.9
    I am sometimes easier to catch on Facebook

I'm a moderator. If you need to report an issue on the forum, please feel free to private message me!

In lifelong maintenance? Check out SkinnyFiber

Survived! Shrimp (from shrimp coctail) and cabbage! MIL didn't ask.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast