Popular Pages

Page 80 of 97 FirstFirst ... 3070787980818290 ... LastLast

Thread: Would love some buddies!!!. Starting to Load Today..

R/P/M
    Injections
    Hi everyone..

lysma Congratulations on moving into the 180's, hope your taco's didn't undo you entry into the 180's, but if it is only salt as the cause, it's an easy fix. Hope you bike gets there soon.

releasing Hope today goes easier for you, It gets tougher, even with having daily losses, to stay the course after so many weeks, well really months. I'm hoping it is just the fruit issue and nothing more. It's funny how former smokers reacat to being around smokers. I was a former smoker too. Still love the smell as it is being smoked, but HATE the smell of stale cigarettes-yuck!! However, besides the health issues, have you seen what the cost of a pack of cigarettes costs today- I would think that would be enough of an incentive to stop, even at a discount they are a a lot of money.

angie You are finding that balance of dieting and maintaining- never an easy thing- going from eating like a bird to a truck driver in a short window of time. Still confused about this laser thing and what it does and what it's for. But it does sound interesting.

hondo You must be busy at work, playing catch-up is never fun, and kind of ruins that euphoric post vacation bliss!! Getting it all back into high gear sort of shocks the system. But like everything, you will find your stride and just not even moan about it. I really do admire that about you.

as for the rest of group hope you are all doing great

afm- back down to my first day of P3. I think now that I slowed down the introduction of fruit and a few other things, that has helped. However for those of you that aren't in P3 yet, it is more diffcult that P2- not tryring to scare you, but even getting in 1200 cals the first few days is hard, let alone by the end of the first P3 wk getting up to 1500cals by only increasing the quanity of P2 food. I am snacking on protein- chicken, meat, shrimp, etc. which is a weird thing to do. But I really am determined not to attempt to lose weight during these 6 weeks off.

Hope everyone has a great day. I'll check back later.

R/P/M
    R3/P2/SubQ
    I'm on a roll here ladies - down another .4 this morning! Whoever said sometimes people lose a lot during the tail end of their cycles certainly had me pegged (I think it might have been Angie). So the happy dance continues! Let's see how many more days I can keep this up

releasing You never cease to amaze me! You continue being rogue in your own way and continue to lose weight! How great is that? (ok, so secretly maybe I'm a little jealous, but very happy for you)
    I thought of you yesterday, as I ordered a fair amount of all grass fed meat from US Wellness online in preparation for P3, which should happen either over this weekend or early next week, depending on how many more injections I can squeeze out of this last vial. Have you ever ordered form them? Their meat is the best grass fed I've tasted - not cheap - but at least you get what you pay for. I've ordered from some other online sites where the meat was horrible!

RE: Smoking. So I finally quit only 3 yrs ago. I know, I know. I was a huge smoker back in my 20s, quit for all my pregnancies but then always managed to go back. This is the longest I've ever gone and I know I'll never go back now. When I finally did quit I wasn't smoking all that much (less than 10 a day) but I only smoked outside of my house and not in front of people. It was pretty pathetic actually, I felt like such a sneak. My DH hated it, said it smelled like sleeping next to a dirty ash tray and my youngest son got to the point where he didn't want to hug or kiss me. That was the end for me. Just quit cold turkey and now hate the smell of it!

Closets: Must be an end of summer thing. Or maybe a weight loss thing for me. I cam home from the beach on Sat and spend the better portion of the day on Sunday cleaning closets. Got rid of all the clothes that are now too big on me (yeah!) as I don't even want them around as a safety net anymore. Got rid of some stuff I hadn't worn in years, went to Bed Bath & Beyond and got all new hangars, drawer dividers, etc and rearranged everything! It looks so nice now! I tried on every pair of pants in my closet and was amazed at some of the stuff that I can now wear. Going to give lots to the rummage sale at our church, and bringing some of the better stuff to a designer resale shop today to see if they'll try and sell it for me. My DH got nervous when he saw me doing this (he knows me way too well) because of course he knows that what I'm really doing is making room to buy new stuff! The only thing he requested this time is that if I buy stuff I should make sure that my eating habits allow to fit into the new things for more than a day! I'll just have to show him that this time I mean business.

lysma no bike yet? How frustrating. I hate when they promise me something and don't follow thru. Congrats on getting into the 180s! How did the birthday lunch go yesterday? How did the scale treat you this morning after the lunch? I've eaten out a fair bit on this round without too much of a problem so I hope it was OK for you.

3Time You can read here about lasering: grammy's laser method for food sensitivities
    Not sure how effective it is, but of course I had to go and buy one just in case I've had food and other sensitivities my whole life so am thinking I'm going to need this. Also have lots of auto immune issues (Celiac, thyroid, eczema) which I'm sure are related to it all. It's great that you've managed to get back to the weight you were the first day of P3. Even though I haven't done P3 yet, I feel totally the same way you do - that P3 is going to be harder than P2.

angie You just keep on trucking! You are too funny with your food escapades. Let me know how the lasering worked on the egg. Have you ever done the muscle testing that grammy recommends for figuring out your sensitivities or did you just know eggs were hard for you?

Zfamily Are you still seeing those tremendous losses that you saw the first week? Keep up the good work!

And welcome to Betsy and Zell!

Starting R3 May 22

Height 5'2"
    R3 Start Weight: 130

R1 April 2011 - a Bust. Long story.
    R2 June 2012/P2 for 57 days.
    LIW Round 2 was 115.4
    Stabilized just fine in P3 this time. Kept it off for almost a year then fell off the wagon.

R/P/M
    R1P2
    Good morning,

just a quick note today, yesterday I spent way to much time on line and need to get somethings done around here.....

3times, so glad your back to ldw! I agree also being in P3 can we tough. Part wanting to add in more foods to quickly and then the fear of doing it! Are you trying the WLA of eating when hungery and only til full .... I"m hoping that will work for me when I get there. I have about 26 days of p2 and I think lysma is going to also start P3 around that time so I'm happy I'll have some company. but I'm a bit fearful althought I've been rogue the whole protocol I'm still releasing at a good rate but I worry about stablizing planning on staying POP the last 7 days and hoping that will 1. give me a really good weight release 2. set me up for an easy stabilization. Last time I did this it ws the Holidays Oct til Jan.... it keep me from totally over doing it.. I may reconsider and a start back mid December

Hondo great woohoo on the continued releasing you are so close to that goal I 'm pulling for you to be there in the next few days! Gd for you on the 3 years without the ciggs. It a hard one to break but when you do you feel so much better. I really wish this guy didn't smoke he's really very nice, very generous, like to have a good time, not pushy.... he quit once before but started again not sure why anyway maybe he'll see the light. today he called and wanted to know if i had a passport so we could go to Rocky Point Mex....very tempting! nice beaches but a little warm this time of year will see how it goes..

anyway i've taken 3 phone calls while trying to type this time to go do some house work they canceled the store I was going to do today because they hadn't sent the displays to the stores as yet... so doing stuff around here....

Later
    releasinglbs

Beth

restart 6/30/12
    2 load days
    restart 7/2
    w/load 188.2
    P3 17 days 172
    p2 172 load
    p2 171.4 load
    p2 D1 171.6
    p2 D2 170.6
    p2 D3 169.4
    p2 D4
    p2 D5
    after 79 days Releana
    last drop weight 165.8
    started p3 on Wed 9/21 17 days
    restart p2 VLCD Wed 10/10/12

Total released 22.4 lbs
    Total inches 26.25

goal 140 lbs
    swimming down stream!

R/P/M
    R1/P2/drops (Releana)
    Okay, I shouldn't have eaten that Penzey's Taco Seasoning!!! Once again, the salt content wasn't good to me and I gained .2 lbs. I could tell before I even got out of bed because I didn't wake up to go to the bathroom all night long, and I always do once...sometimes twice....when I'm drinking all this water. It wasn't the salad at lunch because I ate the same one the other day and lost .6 the next morning. So, tonight I am asking DH to fire up the Big Green Egg and do a large batch of chicken. I also bought a chuck roast and plan to through it in the crock pot tomorrow. Just need a break from chicken, steak, fish, shrimp.....

Still no bike. I talked to them yesterday and they told me it shipped from California instead of from the Chicago warehouse like they had thought...but should be here this week. I got the cute bike helmets for my oldest daughter and me. We are going tomorrow afternoon to buy ribbons or scarves and flowers, leaves or fruit to decorate them. I love crafts with family!

I'm meeting my sister for lunch on Thursday and giving her my larger clothes! Yea! It will feel good to clean my closet out of them. I was also trying on pants and fit in smaller sizes, but they look out of style! So I guess I will get rid of them too! I must have been exactly this size in the winter season because I seem to have lots of jeans that fit - but not many pairs of shorts.

I am soooo staying off the salt tonight and hoping for a good loss tomorrow. I am drinking tea as I write this hoping to flush salt from my system...

Your good losses are making me want to do better tomorrow!

Hugs to all!
    Height: 5'4" ~ Age: 62 ~ 06/30/12: 218.2
    {-10.4 Wk 1 = 207.8} {-2.8 Wk 2 = 205} {-4.0 Wk 3 = 201} {-1.2 Wk 4 = 199.8} {-4.2 Wk 5 = 195.6} {-2.4 Wk 6 = 193.2} {-2.2 Wk 7 = 191} {-2.8 Wk 8 = 188.2} {-.8 Wk 9 =187.4} {-3.4 Wk 10 = 184} {-2.4 Wk 11 = 181.6}
    9/16/12 -1.0 = 180.6
    LDW 180.6
    Total Loss on Drops = 37.6 lbs.
    9/17/12 -.2 = 180.4
    9/18/12 -.6 = 179.8
    Total Loss = 38.4 lbs.

R/P/M
    R1/P2/drops (Releana)
    I'd actually gained .4 yesterday after the salty taco seasoning - but I lost .8 this morning, so it was just water weight gain. I must be super-salt-sensitive! Hope all are doing well.
    Height: 5'4" ~ Age: 62 ~ 06/30/12: 218.2
    {-10.4 Wk 1 = 207.8} {-2.8 Wk 2 = 205} {-4.0 Wk 3 = 201} {-1.2 Wk 4 = 199.8} {-4.2 Wk 5 = 195.6} {-2.4 Wk 6 = 193.2} {-2.2 Wk 7 = 191} {-2.8 Wk 8 = 188.2} {-.8 Wk 9 =187.4} {-3.4 Wk 10 = 184} {-2.4 Wk 11 = 181.6}
    9/16/12 -1.0 = 180.6
    LDW 180.6
    Total Loss on Drops = 37.6 lbs.
    9/17/12 -.2 = 180.4
    9/18/12 -.6 = 179.8
    Total Loss = 38.4 lbs.

R/P/M
    R1P2
    Good morning,

just a quick note today, yesterday I spent way to much time on line and need to get somethings done around here.....

3times, so glad your back to ldw! I agree also being in P3 can we tough. Part wanting to add in more foods to quickly and then the fear of doing it! Are you trying the WLA of eating when hungery and only til full .... I"m hoping that will work for me when I get there. I have about 26 days of p2 and I think lysma is going to also start P3 around that time so I'm happy I'll have some company. but I'm a bit fearful althought I've been rogue the whole protocol I'm still releasing at a good rate but I worry about stablizing planning on staying POP the last 7 days and hoping that will 1. give me a really good weight release 2. set me up for an easy stabilization. Last time I did this it ws the Holidays Oct til Jan.... it keep me from totally over doing it.. I may reconsider and a start back mid December

Hondo great woohoo on the continued releasing you are so close to that goal I 'm pulling for you to be there in the next few days! Gd for you on the 3 years without the ciggs. It a hard one to break but when you do you feel so much better. I really wish this guy didn't smoke he's really very nice, very generous, like to have a good time, not pushy.... he quit once before but started again not sure why anyway maybe he'll see the light. today he called and wanted to know if i had a passport so we could go to Rocky Point Mex....very tempting! nice beaches but a little warm this time of year will see how it goes..

anyway i've taken 3 phone calls while trying to type this time to go do some house work they canceled the store I was going to do today because they hadn't sent the displays to the stores as yet... so doing stuff around here....

Later
    releasinglbs

Beth

restart 6/30/12
    2 load days
    restart 7/2
    w/load 188.2
    P3 17 days 172
    p2 172 load
    p2 171.4 load
    p2 D1 171.6
    p2 D2 170.6
    p2 D3 169.4
    p2 D4
    p2 D5
    after 79 days Releana
    last drop weight 165.8

Total released 22.4 lbs
    Total inches 26.25

goal 140 lbs
    swimming down stream!

R/P/M
    R1P2
    weird this posted again from yesterday I was typing and my new post is not there! going to try again!

Quote Originally Posted by releasinglbs View Post
    Good morning,

Later
    releasinglbs

Beth

restart 6/30/12
    2 load days
    restart 7/2
    w/load 188.2
    P3 17 days 172
    p2 172 load
    p2 171.4 load
    p2 D1 171.6
    p2 D2 170.6
    p2 D3 169.4
    p2 D4
    p2 D5
    after 79 days Releana
    last drop weight 165.8

Total released 22.4 lbs
    Total inches 26.25

goal 140 lbs
    swimming down stream!

R/P/M
    Injections
    Sorry al,l I need to be brief--One week before I leave for Philly with dd, and this week I need to tie up loose ends for her, and get things ordered for her new living accomodations for this school year.

Hope everyone is GREAT

Have a good one..

R/P/M
    R1P2
    ok I'm going to try this again and hope I don't lose what I'm typing......

Good Morning and Happy Hump day....

Lysma, so happy you released that water/salt plus more. know thats what had happened youv'e been so true to POP that thee's no way you could gain fat back ....I'm always amazed at how that has happened in the past to me as well. I bought a package of Taco seasoning at Trader Joes I think it was right after you mentioned having them the last time. the guy said not to use the whole package like the directions said sooo I used only 1/3 and it was still spicey and salty....the only thing I ever salt is a little on a egg and mashed cailflower when I make it all my spices are salrt and sugar free I found a Pink Hymalaya salt at CostPlus world market I use very spareingly.
    Can't wait til you get your bike so we can hear about all your new adventures riding the neighborhood, Have you finished decorating the Hats with your DD what did you end up getting for the decos.....

It's raining cats and dogs here this morning, not a typical monsoon type rain, it's been raining for over 1 1/2 hours going between heavy and light back to heavy again. we've had an unusal monsoon this year way more rain, which we have needed since we've been in a drought for years. Hoping some of this will get soaked in and not just run off in to the washes...washes are like rivers here in AZ ( think dry creek beds ) but they only run when we get alot of rain and they cause flash flooding in alot of areas. there is one major one about 1/2 mile from me, in a matter of minutes it can be flooded by the runoff of water. there are bridges over most of the bad ones.....I going to change my schedule and work Friday so i don;t have to go out in this today. the area I was going to gets lots of runoff and not bridges in that area.....they would put up detour signs...so going to work on the closet...i think!

I'm reading this book on Leptin that I mentioned a few days ago...It's quite interesting on How Leptin effects all our hormones, one thing I haven;t heard in this book is eating when hungery this guy talks more about eating 3 times a day with no snacks to allow for fat burning. waiting 5 to 6 hours between meals but making sure to eat enough at each meal so your not hungery between.... if that makes sense....he's big on Breakfast with lots of protein and says doing a protein shake is fine says depending on individual situations would determine how much protein you need but it should be between 20 and 30 grams for BK and a total of 1/2 for body weight in grams for the day....more if you are doing heaving duty stuff for work I think more guy stuff....he's not talking bacon and eggs only but cottage cheese with fruits, some eggs with veges toast etc and good fats balance as he says....I'm also getting but not sure about this , that eating after exercising may not be the best choice, also he suggests no eating after dinner and waiting xxx # of hours before going to sleep depending on how much was eaten....also getting lots of sleep....he says that the most Fat burn happens after 4 to 5 hours of sleep so between the 4th and 8th hour...pretty interesting.....I've always been a breakfast person and have done protein shakes for years but not really sure if they hold me very well til lunch I'm usually looking for a snack a few hours later at least a SB and maybe an apple... may have to start cooking again maybe in P3 I'll try doing a quiche with Almond/coconut crust or maybe just crustless that would last a few days in the frig and could also be frozen....

Sooo where oh where has everyone gone or where oh where can they be.....singing lol

AFM was happy dancing moving down the stream -.6 wishing I could go swimming well maybe not in the rain.... my foot is still not healed and they said I need to wait til the bandage disappeared.... Hope everyone is doing good will check back later!
    releasinglbs

Beth

restart 6/30/12
    2 load days
    restart 7/2
    w/load 188.2
    P3 17 days 172
    p2 172 load
    p2 171.4 load
    p2 D1 171.6
    p2 D2 170.6
    p2 D3 169.4
    p2 D4
    p2 D5
    after 79 days Releana
    last drop weight 165.8

Total released 22.4 lbs
    Total inches 26.25

goal 140 lbs
    swimming down stream!

R/P/M
    Injections
    Good evening,

Sorry I have been scarce today, not like me, I did manage to at least get a few things done, and have my list all organized for tomorrow. Trying to do as much on line as possible, that way I can just send everything up ahead of us, and not try to jam it all into suitcases. There is plenty of stuff here at the house already for that!! And I am dreading all the thigs that are in the storage locker that need to get into dd's new place and set-up.

At any rate, I hope your are not flooded out releasing those flash floods really are frightening, and I never have understood why people try to drive thru them. But one of my biggest fears in being stuck in a car and drowning. A very morbid thought, but we have lots of canals here in FL, and it happens all the time. Many times people go missing and when they dredge these canals they are found. I keep a tool in the car that will crack the /break the glass. Enough!!!

beth your mentioned wanting a quiche without a crust, here is a recipe for you that is just that.
    http://www.bhg.com/recipe/crustless-...shroom-quiche/

How are things going with your new friend, any hint that he will give up smoking? Such a hard thing to do, but since he has done it before, there is hope, right?

AFM- I have to tell you I had a jalapena cheese stick today, and I am hoping that I don't pay for it tomorrow, but it was heaven. It's a little early for cheese but I wanted to give it a try. Wish me luck tomorrow on the scale.

Hope you all had a good day, and a better night.
    Last edited by 3TimeGirl; August 22nd, 2012 at 07:04 PM.

Page 80 of 97 FirstFirst ... 3070787980818290 ... LastLast