Popular Pages

Thread: Early morning Weigh ins

R/P/M
    R1.P3, sublingual

Early morning Weigh ins

This is not the best topic on the website by far. But, I've had issues with certain morning events. I'm on p3 first round I still have another round of p2 to go. I've noticed that my work schedule effects my weigh ins. This morning I woke up at my usual time and did the morning expel. I weighed in at 156.2 which by the way is .1 pounds from an unwanted steak day. So I went back to bed. I woke up at 8:30 and went again, I was down to 155.4. I like that number much better. I usually weigh at 6 am on the weekdays. I like weighing in later on weekends. Just my experience. Love the website.

LDW 142.3 goal was 140 but im good with 142

R/P/M
    R1/P2/INJECTIONS
    You are not alone. Im in P3 also and I normally wake up around 5 am and weight myself. If I go back to sleep and wake up at around 8 am, Im down some ounces, maybe even a pound. How are you stabilizing? Im .2 under my LIW. I did however have a slice a pizza and stepped on the scale the same night and was up a couple pounds but the next day, it was gone. I was back to my normal weight. #weird.
    Round #1
    SW- 183 (includes+1 after Load)
    Wk1 -11.6 171.8
    Wk2 -3 168
    Wk3 -2 166
    Final weight 167.2

Round #2 Goal Weight 160

SW Preload 182.4
    Weight after 2 loading days 183.6
    Week 1- 9 pds lost including load 1.2 pds

6aCS

R/P/M
    R1.P3, sublingual
    I work in an operating room so I take a lot of call and I'm in school, so i might not be able to eat at 4-4:30 like i try to. Sometimes its 6-8:30 before i get to eat then i get up at 5-7 am. I will go up to about 157 them down to 155 then the next day 157 back and forth depending on my call schedule. Im not doing very well on stabilizing. I've read pounds and inches and dr t book but living in the city and having single income, its hard to buy stuff with out some sort of bad stuff. I dont know what im doing wrong, i eat most stuff i ate on P2, but i added cheese eggs and bacon and some fats. But i cannt seem to get back to 154 even if i eat p2 style.

LDW 142.3 goal was 140 but im good with 142

R/P/M
    R2 / P3 / Rx HCG Sublingual
    I started having trouble stabilizing after the first week in P3.. then I read this post about supplements you should take if stabilization is hard for you.. they swore by it.. and after I started taking them I stopped gaining.. I think if it weren't for that I would have kept going up! I only wish I had started taking them immediately into P3 (which I will do after my next round) if I had I would probably be 5 lbs less.. I don't take them anymore now that I'm no longer P3 and can easily control my weight.
    I was taking L-carnitine and a digestive enzyme.. they also recommend taking a probiotic but I didn't really need that in my opinion and I didn't but most people take all 3.. here is a link to a post in the forum about it.. hope that helps~
    http://hcgdietinfo.com/hcgdietforums/blogs/tate/wanna-thread-hcg-diet-forums-im-serious-5474/
    Last edited by midievil; July 26th, 2012 at 12:20 PM.

R/P/M
    5 rounds, down 78# and at goal
    It's always best to take your weight at the same time every day though. Then it's more consistent. If you're 155 at 9 and then 156 at 7 the next day it can look like you gained and you really didn't. I do love what sleep does for us though!