Popular Pages

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Not losing weight!!! Any help???

Not losing weight!!! Any help???

I am on VLCD5. My weight is hovering (give or take a few ounces). I am very discouraged. I had imagined a 10lb.ish loss by now.

I am using the injections. The doctor I'm under said it was no big deal to proceed during my TOM (we're moving so I was on a time crunch). The day of my first injection, I started. It was much shorter than usual and kind of blended (I think) with ovulation. I felt sure this was the reason I was not losing much weight until I read the forums and I'm not finding anyone who has had a similar experience. This is a lot of work to wake up and be disappointed every morning.

I have been following the protocol to a T. Even depriving myself of all of my normal products (face cream, chap stick, etc.). No mixing foods, drinking lots of fluids, etc.

I'm convinced that this diet works, I just don't know what I'm doing wrong?

Thanks so much for any help!

R/P/M
    P4 For Life
    It's got to be TOM! I know it sucks to see no/minimal losses, but hang in there! Just stick with the protocol...you are due, for what we call around here, a WHOOOOSH (big weight loss in 1 day...whoosh because usually there is a lot of water loss on that day ) I always gain/stall around TOM which has been about every other week for me on this round for some strange reason. Keep to protocol. You will get through this and the weight will come off. Maybe try a detox bath? Or, a 30 minute walk? I tried to drink a gallon of water a day during P2.

Best of Luck! Let us know how you are doing!
    "The surest path to positive self esteem is to succeed at something which one perceived would be difficult."

R1 183.2 - 161 (-22.2lbs)
    R2/P2/168.6 - 145.6 (-22lbs/15lbs of new weight)
    R2/P2/LIW (2/13):147.4 (+1.8) TOM; (2/14): 148.2 (+.8); (2/15): 146.0 (-2.2)
    R2/P3/4 weeks -Stabilized +/- 2 lbs from 146.0
    R2/P4: 146, 145.6,144.2, 147, 144.4, 147, 145.8, 143.6,144., 144.4, 143.8, 146.8, 145, 144.8, 145.8, 143.8...been off for two weeks still below LIW at 144.4...very happy!

R/P/M
    R1/P3/LR (R1 Corian SQ)
    I feel your pain!! I am on VLCD4 and have only lost 1.8 lbs on the injections and following strict protocol and not in TOM!! I keep trying to remember that there is a long road ahead and it still will work!!!

Sem
    R/P/M
    R2P2 corion injections
    Cut out the Melba and only do one fruit. That seems to speed things up.

R/P/M
    R2/P2/D2
    I know how you feel. I will lose then stay the same next day, then gain .5 next day, the lose the 3rd day. Very frustrating. I ws hoping to lose 30lbs this round but not sure I will make it. I try to figureout what causes this but there is not rythm or reason to it.

good luck and hang in there.

Dawn

Ok, so I started this thread on VLCD5 and was encouraged to hang in there. VLCD6, lost 2lbs. which was so exciting. VLCD7, nothing. So bummed. Also, I'm feeling more and more tired and weak with each day. Read up today on the original Dr. Simeons manuscript and a book about the HCG diet that I have and confirmed that I'm doing everything by the book.

I'm now wondering if I need to adjust my dosage? I have pre-filled syringes from the doctor. They are 2ml but obviously I'm not sure how much hcg that amounts to (I do think they might have said something about 200iu's but could be wrong)? I can't imagine going through the weekend feeling this way (we close on our house soon so lots to be done and I have two little ones) so I was considering skipping a shot and then injecting less of the hcg next day or just starting tomorrow injecting less??? Any advice?

R/P/M
    R1P2-HCG injections
    I'm a newbie, but a couple thoughts come to mind. Because the hcg degrades so quickly after it's opened, i would be concerned about the efficacy of pre-filled syringes. Did they fill them just before giving them to you? Are you keeping them refrigerated? I'm on day 7 of VCLD and I have very little hunger and other wise feel completely fine energy-wise. I'm losing a pound a day (and I don't have much to lose 25-30 lbs). If I was feeling horrible and still not losing, I'd call the clinic and find out what's going on. Best of luck! That sounds completely frustrating.

ETA: the clinic I went to mixed the hcg right in front of me and then showed me how to load my own syringes. I keep the bottle in the fridge and load it just before I inject each morning.

R/P/M
    5 rounds, down 78# and at goal
    If you're on 200 iu that's a large dose and is likely the problem. too high of a dose can make you hungry or weak AND it affects losses. YOu could skip your next injection since you probably can't find out the dose until Monday. If you feel way better by evening, then you'll know for sure the dose is too high.
    Colleen
    http://www.colleencoble.com I'm a moderator. If you need to report an issue on the forum, feel free to email me at colleen@colleencoble.com. I can't help with technical issues though. Contact Jarret for forum posting problems or go here: http://hcgdietinfo.com/hcgdietforums/f20/

Quote Originally Posted by Dawn2sons View Post
    I know how you feel. I will lose then stay the same next day, then gain .5 next day, the lose the 3rd day. Very frustrating. I ws hoping to lose 30lbs this round but not sure I will make it. I try to figureout what causes this but there is not rythm or reason to it.

good luck and hang in there.

Dawn
    I am having the same problem! I have only lost 7.5lbs and I am on day 9 of P2. I am at the end of my TOM, so I am hoping that is the issue and I am hoping that explains why I am hungry all of the time and not craving food hungry but physically, stomach pain and growling hungry. I didn't think this diet would be so hard.

Last edited by Ms. Fairfax; April 8th, 2012 at 06:34 AM.

R/P/M
    R7/P2/IM
    Quote Originally Posted by Ms. Fairfax View Post
    I am having the same problem! I have only lost 7.5lbs and I am on day 9 of P2. I am at the end of my TOM, so I am hoping that is the issue and I am hoping that explains why I am hungry all of the time and not craving food hungry but physically, stomach pain and growling hungry. I didn't think this diet would be so hard.

Yes, your dose is definitely off if you're hungry like that. This is my 5th round, and I've had to adjust my dose every round. Started at 200iu, then 175 seemed good for a couple rounds, this round is happy at 160 iu. I've only ever experienced that miserable gnawing hunger when my dose is off. Otherwise it's happy sailing! You'll feel better once you get it fixed.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast