Popular Pages

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Shortening time between rounds on HHCG drops?

R/P/M
    HHCG - Round 2 - drops

Shortening time between rounds on HHCG drops?

Hiya everyone,
    I'm nearing the end of my first Phase 2 and quite honestly, I don't want to stop! I feel like I'm on a roll... Yes, yes, I have read Pounds and Inches and I really believe in following protocol, I'm a believer - but... it mainly speaks to the real HCG.

If I'm using the homeopathic drops, do I really need six weeks in between rounds? I've heard that you don't acquire an immunity to the hhcg drops.

Has anyone had any experience with this, or with the homeopathic HCG drops and shortening the time between rounds?

Thank ya for the help
    HHCG Round 1 - May 1st: Start 251.7
    LDW (40days): 216.3

HHCG Round 2
    July 5th: 222.7 After load.
    LDW 201.5 - kept going up & down w/in 2lbs. Realized my body wants to be here for a while!

Taking a break until 10/1/11 & then one last Round.
    50 pounds down since May 1 (3m 8d)!!

R/P/M
    R1P2
    I'm bumping this for you because I would also love to know the answer!
    ~Renee
    Round1 lost 17lbs and 15.5 inches
    Started R2P2 on 8/16 with drops from Natural Health Labs

Visit my blog to follow my HCG journey!

"To dream anything that you want to dream. That is the beauty of the human mind. To do anything that you want to do. That is the strength of the human will. To trust yourself to test your limits. That is the courage to succeed."--Bernard Edmonds

R/P/M
    5 rounds, down 78# and at goal
    It's not just about immunity. Dr S says to stop when 34 pounds are lost too. Your skin needs a chance to catch up to your weight loss unless you want to have to have a body life.
    Colleen
    http://www.colleencoble.com I'm a moderator. If you need to report an issue on the forum, feel free to email me at colleen@colleencoble.com. I can't help with technical issues though. Contact Jarret for forum posting problems or go here: http://hcgdietinfo.com/hcgdietforums/f20/

Blog Entries
    so let's say you lost 28 and you go through P3, can you restart the drops after 3 weeks or must you go through phase 4?

R/P/M
    5 rounds, down 78# and at goal
    I never recommend shortening the time off.
    Colleen
    http://www.colleencoble.com I'm a moderator. If you need to report an issue on the forum, feel free to email me at colleen@colleencoble.com. I can't help with technical issues though. Contact Jarret for forum posting problems or go here: http://hcgdietinfo.com/hcgdietforums/f20/

R/P/M
    HHCG - Round 2 - drops
    Hi Cleo, its not recommended by the veterans/experts here on the forum... Yet that is my plan as well. I'm going to finish Phase 3, load for 2 days, then start Phase 2 again for 30-40 days.

HHCG Round 2
    LDW 201.5 - kept going up & down w/in 2lbs. Realized my body wants to be here for a while!

R/P/M
    R1/Phase 2/Injections with B12
    I did 30 days on homeopathic drops for round 1. I did P3 for 3 weeks, stabilized really well and started round 2 with Rx sublingual. I just finished my 2 load days and am on VLCD day 1. I will let you know how it goes for me. I asked a lot of people and got a lot of answers. In the end I made my decision based on the fact that I only lost 15 net pounds on round 1, I have 33 more to lose, I am going from HHCG to Rx HCG, and most importantly.....timing! I want to have P2, P3 & P4 completed by October 1st when I have travel plans and out of state company coming. If I don't reach my 33 pound loss goal then I will do another round after the first of the year. I gained 7.2 pounds on my load days, I was told that if I load really well I shouldn't have problems with the shorter break. I think if you lose a lot of weight on round 1 then your body needs to recover and you should take the full 6 weeks off between rounds. Being that I only lost 15 pounds I think I will be OK.

If you have problems you can always stop and postpone P2 to a later date and go to P4 instead. Your body will tell you if you need a longer break. I am 54 years young and already had saggy skin regardless of years of working out so I don't think P4 is going to help me with the condition of my skin either.
    Last edited by Fergy; June 27th, 2011 at 09:10 AM.

R/P/M
    HHCG - Round 2 - drops
    So, how are your first few days of Round 2 going?

HHCG Round 2

R/P/M
    R1/Phase 2/Injections with B12
    Quote Originally Posted by Chellers View Post
    So, how are your first few days of Round 2 going?
    Great! I was a little hungry yesterday and was slightly in ketosis this morning. Very little hunger today and this is VLCD5. I dropped my load weight of 7.2 and an additional .4. I did have a slight headache last night too but nothing really bad. I am looking forward to weighing myself tomorrow morning now that I am into the real weight loss and not just load weight.

I have mini goals setup for myself. My first one was to get back to my pre-load weight which I surpassed today. Then next mini goal is to get back to my LDW from round 1, which should be this weekend. I stabilized at 1.6 over in P3. The next is to get to the lowest I weighed with diet and exercise which was October 2009. Of course I gained most of it back again that is why I am here.

Blog Entries
    Chellers,
    Thanks for your support. I have researched it pretty well and have decided for myself, it makes more sense to give my body the break. I am 50 years old and cannot compare myself to those who are younger, as much as I would like to. I think that I must admit to that big difference which impacts progress considerably, especially with regard to stabilizing. I am taking the time to really get my body into the new weight before rattling it again and expecting it to adjust quickly to my next desired weight. I only have a few pounds to lose... and could probably be okay with where I am at, if I would just stop my little anorexic voice from speaking!!! I wish you all the best of good luck. Let me know how it goes!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast