Popular Pages

Page 1 of 22 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Starting vlcd tomorrow Friday aug 24th

R/P/M
    Round 2

Starting vlcd tomorrow Friday aug 24th

Deleted
    Last edited by Jaime Milano Smith; February 23rd, 2013 at 06:50 PM. Reason: Deleted

Hey Im like 2 days behind you!! Tomorrow is my 2nd loading day and I was told to do 3 loading days, then start my VLCD sunday, so i can be your a few days behind buddy lol

R/P/M
    R4P2/HHCG
    I'm starting my VLCD 1 on the 24th too. I will try and be faithful and check in daily as I know that has held me accountable in the past.
    Good luck to you gals!

Im actually doing the shots! And this is my first time doing HCG! Have you done it before?

R/P/M
    R1/P3 injections

Hey gals! I'm loading the 25th! I would love to join. This is my 2nd round this year. In the past I've done it 4 times but didn't follow protocol. This time I'm following to a T.im doing injections.
    My staple foods are salads. Sometimes ppl say don't mix veggies but I always do and never had a problem, actually my Kevin Trudeau book said I could so I have done that since day 1.
    I eat chicken salad or taco salad with ground turkey and I use a tsp of taco seasoning. I also love sea bass and asparagus from the grill which for dinner with a bit of lemon juice. My husband cooks for me....my favorite!! It's very expensive but I splurge. Thanks for starting this thread. I'm not sharing my Hcg diet with any of my co workers/friends ( always at work) cuz they just don't understand why I don't just work out and lose.. So I like having friend here to share my thoughts. I'm actually getting ready for a HUGE transition in my life too and I'm taking the risk to do P2 at the same time.... We will see....
    Happy losing!
    Cynthia

R/P/M
    R1/P3 injections

Hey Jaime...I quit smoking 12 years ago and had the same issue with candy etc. after the initial shock of no nicotine your body will settle down...the benefits far outweigh the challenges! Great job! Make it a great day!

R/P/M
    R1/P3 injections

I found this on another post. Looked good to me so I thought I would share. Haven't made it yet but definitely will be soon.
    Chili P2
    100 grams lean ground beef (less than 7% fat)<br />
    1 cup chopped tomatoes<br />
    1/2 cup water<br />
    2 tablespoons minced dried onion<br />
    2 cloves garlic crushed and minced<br />
    Pinch of garlic powder<br />
    Pinch of onion powder<br />
    1/4 teaspoon chili powder<br />
    Pinch of oregano<br />
    Cayenne pepper to taste (optional)<br />
    Salt and pepper to taste<br />
    Brown ground beef in small frying pan, add onions and garlic. Stir in<br />
    tomatoes and water. Add spices and simmer slowly until liquid is<br />
    reduced. The longer it cooks the more tender and flavorful. Add a<br />
    little water as needed to prevent burning. Serve with chopped green<br />
    onion or tomato garnish and salt and pepper to taste.<br />
    Makes 1 serving

R/P/M
    P2 - VLCD week3
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaime Milano Smith View Post
    Looking for a buddy ?! I'm on day 2 of loading and using hcg triumph drops , so far so good! They must work because I'm having a hard time eating at all ! I have my chicken breast defrosting so tonight I will make all my little 100 gram chickens , veggies are on stand by, I'm making my apple cider vinegar dressing tonight also, lemons and my apples ! What other foods do you guys eat?!
    I'm just right ahead of you! I'm on the 6th day of VLCD -- the first couple were BRUTAL for me but now I'm really starting to get the hang of it! I went down another 2lbs last night and couldn't believe it!!! I'm doing shots -- but I'll definitely be a buddy through this... this forum seriously helps me SO much! I'm just happy to hear people do get hungry and it's not a breeze for everyone.

I'm doing the shots - I have done the drops before and they worked but I'm seeing better results from the shots this round!
    Started sunday 8/19 on the VLCD and down a total of 9.5lbs!! UNREAL!

Lets get motivated!!!!!

AS far as diet - recently i started putting spices on cut celery and I LOVE it. It's been my night time snack and i try and pretend they are chips! lol I'll spray them with Amino Acids and then add spices (my favorites any do) and they are great!

That recipe sounds good, i think i'll have to make it! Im going to start cooking my food for the week and freezing it, just so the meals are all ready to go when i come home from work! Jaime what made you do drops instead of injections?
    Im not telling my friends or coworkers either, it just seems silly to try to explain everything when they have no clue and its my body so i can do what i want! lol My boyfriend doesnt really understand either but he'll get over it! Im glad Im on here with you ladies though, someone to talk to!
    Ok, gotta go eat some more =/. Hope you ladies have a great day!

R/P/M
    R4P2/HHCG
    So I have to be quick w/my check in cause we are headed out, but so far so good with Day 1. I hate myself for getting in this fix again. I just LOVE food way to much! ha! I'll have to read the posts later.

I've done this several times before like you, Cynthia and it really works if you follow the plan.

Take care!

Michelle

March Madness! Go Flyers- Sweet 16!!!

Start date 3/5/14

week 1- -9.8 lbs
    week 2 -2.0 lbs March Madness!!

Page 1 of 22 12311 ... LastLast