Popular Pages

Page 47 of 97 FirstFirst ... 37454647484957 ... LastLast

Thread: Would love some buddies!!!. Starting to Load Today..

R/P/M
    R3/P2/SubQ
    Hi All,

Down .2 this morning. Slow but steady! Still don't have any great urge to eat, but I did go out to dinner last night. Ordered a hamburger without the bun (so used to doing that because of Celiac's disease anyway) and sliced tomatoes. Ate the burger with some mustard and it was fine. Probably fattier meat than I would normally eat, but I only ate about half of it, so maybe it was OK.

Saria Glad you got all your new hcg! Funny that both arrived on the same day. I'd love to know how the citrus ginger dressing is, as I'm really missing salads in my diet. I just can't find anything good to put on the lettuce. They all taste lousy. And about your first dilution of hcg - did you really mix it with 30mls of B water? You must have had to shoot such a large volume into yourself every day!

Angie Great loss! Hope you get to the 130's by tomorrow! How's your sister doing? I have a super-secret goal too (well, maybe not that secret as it's in my signature!) but I know how great I feel at that lower weight. I've been reading about the fat fast you mentioned and am wondering if I should try it. I like the idea of eating only macademia nuts for the day as it's so easy and you don't have to measure anything. But I'm wondering what kind of stomach trouble I might get into dumping all those fats into my body after having none for 3 weeks. Have you ever done it? How did it work out for you?

shelbyr I know you're probably gone already but have a good time, wherever you're performing for these 4 days.

3TimeGirl I wonder what's with the yo yoing weight. How strange. Did you eat something different the day before you regained the .8? But then you lost that and even more today - how great!

realeasinglbs Don't knock your .4 loss! I read somewhere on here that the average loss on this is much closer to .5lb/day than a whole pound.

soulfire Did they really kick you off of here? How silly of them. Wishing you lots of luck in P3. If you get a chance stop back and say hi to us occasionally and let us know how it's going.

cayako Great losses! Must feel good being back in the 170's.

hekare Keep up the good work and make sure to get all your protein in.

I did some snooping around about the question I had yesterday regarding going longer than 40 injections. There is a rogue group on here that has done longer but it seems that their weight losses at the end weren't very good so I think I'm going to try and stretch it out to 46 days - that will give me 40 injections as i have been skipping one day a week. If i can't get to goal by then, well then I just can't. I'll certainly be a lot better off than if I hadn't done it all so I'm going to try and not let a few pounds discourage me.

Hugs to all - hope the scales are kind to everyone tomorrow!

Starting R3 May 22

Height 5'2"
    R3 Start Weight: 130

R1 April 2011 - a Bust. Long story.
    R2 June 2012/P2 for 57 days.
    LIW Round 2 was 115.4
    Stabilized just fine in P3 this time. Kept it off for almost a year then fell off the wagon.

Just in case anyone needs to order from escrow refills and needs an invitation code, here is one that worked for me CID295187. Plus you get $30 off your first order! I just got mine in the mail and it took only 10 days.

I am going to mix another batch tomorrow since it will be my 20th day with this vial. I feel like I am wasting a bunch of hcg, but if it sounds like fresher is better.

R/P/M
    R2/P1/Inj
    Blog Entries
    3TimeGirl I dosed about 37.5cc yesterday...def too high for me. Today I skipped and haven't felt very hungry, just the usual. Tomorrow I'm going to lower it to 125IU how many cc would that be? I mixed w 4 mL bac water
    Cayako congrats on the .8 lb loss!!
    Hondo1I actually didn't get my other order yet, only the one from you. What I ordered from the hcgdietstore that I got yesterday was just foodstuffs
    The citrus Ginger dressing is very good, doesn't taste overly of ACV. I made some pulled chicken and onions w the BBQ sauce (super good!) and seltzer water with the root beer stevia drops. (the flavor and sweetness weren't super strong but it was still good
    Hope your losses start increasing a bit, but at least you're losing steadily !

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

R2P1/inj: Feb 22: 156lb
    2/23/13: 152.4lb
    2/24/13: 153.4lb
    (weight morning of)
    2/25/13:VLCD 1: 155lb
    VLCD 2: 149.8lb
    VLCD 3: 146.8
    VLCD 4: 145.6
    VLCD 5: (didn't weight till evening) 145.8
    VLCD 6: 143.8
    VLCD 7: 143.2
    week 1 -

Hi guys! Hope everyone had a good day. I just saw a recipe that looked pretty amazing. It's a paleo recipe but I think you can adjust it for p2. It's meat pizza! make a pizza crust from ground beef (you can add a melba toast crumbled to the ground beef too), add some seasonings top with tomato sauce that's been simmered in your favorite italian dressings, bake and voila! you can also revise by counting the tomato as your fruit and adding some spinach on top and bake that too! I am going to try this tomorrow.

R/P/M
    R1/P2/Rx Inj
    Good morning all! So, I am down .8 today. Officially in the 30's! I was hoping for a bigger # due to the fat fast. I took in 1007 calories yesterday 89% fat. I am going to continue the fast today and tomorrow. Hopefully my body will go into full blown ketosis and I will have a larger drop tomorrow. Plus no BM yesterday, so hopefully today. I will say though that when I went to bed I was a little sick to my stomach. When I woke up this morning same thing. It has gone down some, hopefully things will get "moving" and my stomach will feel better.
    My sister is doing better. She seems happier. We have been having some family issues, but I am trying to keep her positive. We did finally find a good therapist so that starts next week. Thank you for all the prayers and support. Have a great day!
    R1: Started 06/23/12
    SW: 156.6
    LIW: 131.8 (-26.8)

Attempted a round 2 in September 2012, but it was a disaster to say the least. I am now in the right mind to get back on it!

Round 2: SW: 157
    VLCD1: 156.6

Goal- 125
    SSG- 115!!

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

R/P/M
    R1P2
    Happy TGIF,

So where is everyone today, a bit quite, hope everyone is doing ok

Saria does the dressing have a label that can be bought in the store Braggs or Walden Farms or is it private label.. the citus sound so good.

Hondo slow and steady is good it all adds up in the end to lbs released

cayaka, the pizza sounds interesting, will have to give it a try during p3 I need my cheese

Well I can't believe the scale today. I got on 3 x just to make sure 174.4 that was like a 1.4 release. I'm amazed especially in week 3
    the ACV must really work, yesterday and the day before I drank it in tea, actually all week, made a mustard vinagrette a few times and
    last night a made some soup and added 1 T to the broth. I also have been using some Get Regular Tea that kick in as well yesterday
    afternoon.

I spent about 35 mins in the pool yesterday paddling around. I don"t know exactly what to call what I'm doing I have a belt that helps keep me
    floating in the deep end and I just move my arm and legs alot. do crunches for my abs. I sat in the sun for about 15 mins also Vit D...

my soup recipe
    1 1/2 cups low sodium FF chick broth
    4 oz shredded chicken
    2 cloves garlic pressed
    1 tsp turmeric
    1 Tble ACV
    pepper
    a hand full of spinach an
    and a 1/2 of Cabbage

put in glass bowl and micro'ed for 3.5 mins stir mirco 1 min more

you could add other spices to your liking I've made this with white fish also and added tomatoes and italian seasoning

anyway it was good even thou it's been so hot here in Tucson

I should mention I also had dark chocolate yesterday which was why I was so surprised at this release. I only had 1 piece
    of fruit early in the day. anyway happy happy!

will check back later
    releasinglbs

Beth

restart 6/30/12
    2 load days
    restart 7/2
    w/load 188.2
    P3 17 days 172
    p2 172 load
    p2 171.4 load
    p2 D1 171.6
    p2 D2 170.6
    p2 D3 169.4
    p2 D4
    p2 D5
    after 79 days Releana
    last drop weight 165.8
    started p3 on Wed 9/21 17 days
    restart p2 VLCD Wed 10/10/12

Total released 22.4 lbs
    Total inches 26.25

goal 140 lbs
    swimming down stream!

R/P/M
    Injections
    Quote Originally Posted by Saria171 View Post
    3TimeGirl I dosed about 37.5cc yesterday...def too high for me. Today I skipped and haven't felt very hungry, just the usual. Tomorrow I'm going to lower it to 125IU how many cc would that be? I mixed w 4 mL bac water
    !
    HCG Dose Injection Amount
    125iu = .25 or 25 on an insulin syringe
    150iu = .30 or 30 on an insulin syringe
    175iu = .35 or 35 on an insulin syringe
    200iu = .40 or 40 on an insulin syringe

So based on your dose you were almost at 200 iu. I don't know for you but for me the 125 would be way to low, maybe start after your skip day at the 150 / 30
    mark, the great thing about this mix is you can go up or down after a few days and it is just one notch. An easy fix

Good morning! I had a 1.34 pd release!!!! woohooooo!!! and woke up to thunderstorms, which I adore in summer. I think I answered my own question about whether or not my hcg is getting old, if it it's working, I am not going to waste it

angie-congratulations on hitting the 130's! and glad that you have a good therapist. I once got a therapist that started to tell me about how she was going to be able to remodel her kitchen now that she had me as a client....you can imagine that awkward silence after that comment. yup, never saw her again. I am curious to see how your fat fast goes! BM's always make a difference in my weight too. I bet you lost more than you were able to see today.

releasingpds - congratulations to you for a 1.4 pd release! I do the same thing on the scale. on again, off again, on again, off again. just to make sure And I have to agree, the ACV really helps. It's actually starting to taste sweet to me. crazy, huh?

saria171- hope that you are having a good day! keep us updated in what you make with those yummy new ingredients.

it has been a little quiet, hope to see more people back!

R/P/M
    Injections
    Quote Originally Posted by releasinglbs View Post
    Happy TGIF,

So where is everyone today, a bit quite, hope everyone is doing ok

I got a late start today..getting into weekend mode early I guess

Saria .. the citus sound so good. I am getting tired of lemon juice, so I am also curious

Hondo slow and steady is good it all adds up in the end to lbs released You are getting down to goal it is just the frustrating way it works, but we are in this together. What you to get there, but where would we be if you leave us??

cayaka, the pizza sounds interesting, will have to give it a try during p3 I need my cheese I agree it does sound interesting. I am finding a need to change up from bland to interesting, oh Beth you had to mention cheese.. lord do I miss it..

Well I can't believe the scale today. I got on 3 x just to make sure 174.4 that was like a 1.4 release. I'm amazed especially in week 3
    the ACV must really work, yesterday and the day before I drank it in tea, actually all week, made a mustard vinagrette a few times and
    last night a made some soup and added 1 T to the broth. I also have been using some Get Regular Tea that kick in as well yesterday
    afternoon.

Well it sounds like you have a great system working for you, I must admit that I am tempted to try the fast fast, I just don't want it to be a failure for me. And although I have come to enjoy ACV in frizzy water, before meals and in 32ozs of regualr water for 6 tsp per day it is not having the same effect or I need to increase the amount

I spent about 35 mins in the pool yesterday paddling around. I don"t know exactly what to call what I'm doing I have a belt that helps keep me floating in the deep end and I just move my arm and legs alot. do crunches for my abs. I sat in the sun for about 15 mins also Vit D...

my soup recipe
    1 1/2 cups low sodium FF chick broth
    4 oz shredded chicken
    2 cloves garlic pressed
    1 tsp turmeric
    1 Tble ACV
    pepper
    a hand full of spinach an
    and a 1/2 of Cabbage

put in glass bowl and micro'ed for 3.5 mins stir mirco 1 min more

you could add other spices to your liking I've made this with white fish also and added tomatoes and italian seasoning[/COLOR]

anyway it was good even thou it's been so hot here in Tucson

I should mention I also had dark chocolate yesterday which was why I was so surprised at this release. I only had 1 piece
    of fruit early in the day. anyway happy happy!

will check back later
    The soup sounds great and you have made my mouth water with the chocolate, I almost bought some fudge for my DH, and put it back, because the tempation to nibble on it might have been greater than my willpower.

AFM well, I just barely broke into the 150's not really going to put much stock in it until I get closer to 158 or less, then I will feel confident that it's real. I went back and looked over my losses from my round last year and the 150's are a sticking point for me. I was at that weight fairly steady for a while , and so I think it is one of my set-points, breaking out of 150 last year took me 27 days to go from 159.5 to 149.5 . which would be the rest of the time I have left on this round.

I am just thinking out loud on whether I will either attempt fat fast or exercise or both it that happens again. Cross that bridge when I get to it.

Made since we are into recipe sharing today, I made this for dinner last night, I would think it would work just fine for fish, shrimp I did chicken

Chile Rubbed Grilled Chicken with Salsa
    1 tsp plus 1 tbs lime juice ( sub 1 tbs extra virgin oil for the family instead)
    1 sm glove of garlic grated
    1 1/2 tsp of ancho chile powder, ground cumin ground coriander
    1 tsp paprika
    1/4 - 1/2 tsp chipotle chile powder
    1 tsp Kosher salt or sea salt
    Mix all of above in flat pan, and drege chicken, etc , coat both sides cover refrig 30 min to 2 hrs.

Either grill food.

Salsa I made a diff. batch with red onion and more tomatillos for DH

1 sm diced tomatoe
    1 very tiny tiny the size of my thumb tomatillo diced
    3 tsp lime juice season wtih onion powder, peper and salt
    Refrig and served as my vegetable over the chicken

A .4 loss this morning.. today I am going to try chicken and fish for my meals. and since I had a tomatoe and a 1/2 apple, cut it down to one or the other. Tomorrow is another day..

Have a good one everybody and a fun weekend, I check in later
    Last edited by 3TimeGirl; July 20th, 2012 at 09:48 AM.
    Age 65 Hgt: 5'2.5" Rx- injections
    Goal 120 to 125

Apr 2008 or 2009 40 day inj 186 ~ 149 1 rd
    Apr 2011 120 days drops 184 ~ 133.5 2 rds
    June 2012 40 days inj 179 ~ 150 1 rd by 12/31/12~146.3
    Feb 2013 40 days inj 158

P1: 2/2 154.8 Start WGT: P2 2/4 Load WGT 157.8
    VLCD P2 Wk1: 157.8 ~148.9 inc Load wgt <8.9>
    VLCD P2 Wk2: 148.9 ~146.4 wk loss <2.5>
    VLCD P2 Wk3: 146.4 ~145.3 wk loss <1.1>
    TODAY (3/1) 18-23 lbs to goal

R/P/M
    Injections
    Quote Originally Posted by cayako View Post
    Good morning! I had a 1.34 pd release!!!! woohooooo!!! and woke up to thunderstorms, which I adore in summer. I think I answered my own question about whether or not my hcg is getting old, if it it's working, I am not going to waste it

See once TOM was behind you all that weight would flush out WAY To Go, glas to hear you HAPPY

angie-congratulations on hitting the 130's! . Sorry I missed not commenting on your weight and your sister, sounds like some of that stress is lifting for you and her. I am wishing for continued improvement for her.

it has been a little quiet, hope to see more people back!
    I agree, but at least we are still here for each other until they do.