Popular Pages

Page 70 of 97 FirstFirst ... 2060686970717280 ... LastLast

Thread: Would love some buddies!!!. Starting to Load Today..

R/P/M
    R1/P2/drops (Releana)
    Jbcsa - Welcome! We'll all vicariously enjoy your splurge "loading" this weekend....

Hondo1 - You are so RIGHT about not beating yourself up and quitting over a cheat. The strong ail get back on plan and NOT let the setback defeat you. When I have a day (like today) where I haven't lost, I try to figure out WHY and then tell myself to walk a little extra, stay away from the evil SALT - and NOT let it get me down! I didn't have as hard a time resisting the chips and queso on Monday as I thought I would! I think I am less carb-addicted, less sugar-addicted etc. and perhaps I am turning into more of a fat-burner (paleo/primal). I've been eating less FRUIT and more veggies and meat and it seems to agree with me (except for my huge SALT intake yesterday). I bought some taco seasoning at the local Penzey's Spice store (LOVE that place....) and I had taco meat TWICE yesterday. I know its not the beef that bothers me....and I could taste how salty the taco seasoning was... So a minor splurge that resulted in zero loss for they day... So time to put on my "big-girl panties" and resume the fight!!

3TimeGirl - Sorry to disappoint - but my number today is a big, fat ZERO as you may have just read! I am being more careful today and hope to get a loss since I go to the doctors for my shot and weigh-in tomorrow.....

Releasinglbs - I am still on my first bottle of Releana! Looks like I have about 3 more doses in it. I will have to pour some into a spoon so the dropper can suck up the correct dosage! Still - it makes it much more affordable to get nearly 6 weeks out of it!

Wearing smaller clothes that FIT: When I wear baggy clothes I just look fatter than I really am! Wearing things that fit - but are also more "fitted" instead of baggy, makes me stand up straight and tighten my abs. I plan to see if my younger sister wants a bunch of 1X size clothes because I am DONE with them!

I had a neighbor from several houses down ring the doorbell yesterday evening to ask me about my weight loss and what I'm doing! Wow! that really made me feel super!

Not sure what the deal is with DD's ex. They talk and text - but haven't seen each other....

AFM - Taking the Havanese to the vets this afternoon for their shots. Such an exciting life I lead LOL!!
    Height: 5'4" ~ Age: 62 ~ 06/30/12: 218.2
    {-10.4 Wk 1 = 207.8} {-2.8 Wk 2 = 205} {-4.0 Wk 3 = 201} {-1.2 Wk 4 = 199.8} {-4.2 Wk 5 = 195.6} {-2.4 Wk 6 = 193.2} {-2.2 Wk 7 = 191} {-2.8 Wk 8 = 188.2} {-.8 Wk 9 =187.4} {-3.4 Wk 10 = 184} {-2.4 Wk 11 = 181.6}
    9/16/12 -1.0 = 180.6
    LDW 180.6
    Total Loss on Drops = 37.6 lbs.
    9/17/12 -.2 = 180.4
    9/18/12 -.6 = 179.8
    Total Loss = 38.4 lbs.

R/P/M
    R1/P2/Rx Inj
    Down .4 today suprisingly. I was up from 2am puking my guts out and with diarreah (tmi) and extreme dizzyness. Idk what was wrong with me. I haven't changed my meals at all. There isn't much in my guts on P2 and I spent a lot of time dry heaving. My ribs and back are feeling it today. I still got up and came to work though. With no car I need all the money I can get right now. Still feel a bit dizzy, but other than that I am a bit better. I found the Walden Farms everybody has been talking about! I got the BBQ sauce and baked my chicken in it. I brought it for lunch and am going to nibble on it. Hopefully I can keep it down!

My son goes to a school in the next city over, so I have to take him. There is nobody around us that goes that way. I have been looking around at rental cars. Trying to find the cheapest one I can! As long as it runs, I will take it! About a month and a half I will have the money to get a new car. Just gotta make it until then!
    R1: Started 06/23/12
    SW: 156.6
    LIW: 131.8 (-26.8)

Attempted a round 2 in September 2012, but it was a disaster to say the least. I am now in the right mind to get back on it!

Round 2: SW: 157
    VLCD1: 156.6

Goal- 125
    SSG- 115!!

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

R/P/M
    R1P2
    what a great question on how to decide on a goal weight. I'm 61 and back in my 20's I weight in at about 110 and slowly over the years added 5 here and 5 there to my whooping 188... I have released lbs many times before but have never gotten pasted the 140's and stayed there for any length of time I quess I just felt if I could get there and stay there I would be ok I'd be a size 8/10 and could live with that Ideally I would like to get to the 120's but not sure it would stick so for now 140 is the goal. still planning on P3 around Sept 15th and returning to P2 in Jan would load New Years.....ps not leaving the forum EVER...

My numbers are moving very slowly I feel like a turtle in quick sand this week I'm still at 170.4 today and yes I would like to shoot the scale I did the scale dance myself today on off on off etc....and never with clothes on.... my dog actually go and hides in the closet everytime I walk past the scale in the hall NO JOKE. I'm going to go a little rogue today and I did a protein shake this AM and will eat dinner. I did this a few weeks ago and broke a stall I sooo want to see the 160's before I head to Phx tomorrow.....otherwise I may have to walk part of the way...

3T there is a group in Phx that is the off shoot of EST it's called Landmark they have gone International... I went to 1 of there 3 day deals and couldn't handle the way they wanted you to communicate. This is much more like the Law of Attraction and I like the fact that he is such a Happy Dude I get a daily e-mail from tut.com you put in a profile and they send you a motivational blurp everyday...also abraham/hicks.com is another very inspiring link. Esther channels Abraham I know a bit woowoo but always in a positive way lol....

I have alot to do today to finish up for my weekend I actually have to work this afternoon and I'm going to do 2 stores on my way to Phx tomorrow... i'm excited to meet with Sherry yeah Saturday is going to be a fun learning day I have 3 things in my life I really would like to clear so I don't have to do this weight stuff again..learn a new way to talk to myself and go with the stream....instead of fighting it as swimming up stream against the current that's what Esther talks about alot....

Laughing yoga was a little bit fun and a little bit silly may go again hahhahhahahaha....

will check back later and in the morning before I go not sure how much over the weekend taking my tablet with me but have not used it very much it will be a learning erxperience....

later...
    ps just while I was typing this there were more posts welcome to Jim enjoy your loading.....Lysma I had a stall also today...
    Last edited by releasinglbs; August 8th, 2012 at 10:33 AM.
    releasinglbs

Beth

restart 6/30/12
    2 load days
    restart 7/2
    w/load 188.2
    P3 17 days 172
    p2 172 load
    p2 171.4 load
    p2 D1 171.6
    p2 D2 170.6
    p2 D3 169.4
    p2 D4
    p2 D5
    after 79 days Releana
    last drop weight 165.8
    started p3 on Wed 9/21 17 days
    restart p2 VLCD Wed 10/10/12

Total released 22.4 lbs
    Total inches 26.25

goal 140 lbs
    swimming down stream!

R/P/M
    I'd like to know how to get the tracker too

R/P/M
    Today was my first day to load.....I'm stuffed! lol This looks like a great group...lots of activity and support...how do I join?!

R/P/M
    Injections
    Lisabeth. You just did. Hi. Glad to have you with us. And greetings from South Florida btw.
    Age 65 Hgt: 5'2.5" Rx- injections
    Goal 120 to 125

Apr 2008 or 2009 40 day inj 186 ~ 149 1 rd
    Apr 2011 120 days drops 184 ~ 133.5 2 rds
    June 2012 40 days inj 179 ~ 150 1 rd by 12/31/12~146.3
    Feb 2013 40 days inj 158

P1: 2/2 154.8 Start WGT: P2 2/4 Load WGT 157.8
    VLCD P2 Wk1: 157.8 ~148.9 inc Load wgt <8.9>
    VLCD P2 Wk2: 148.9 ~146.4 wk loss <2.5>
    VLCD P2 Wk3: 146.4 ~145.3 wk loss <1.1>
    TODAY (3/1) 18-23 lbs to goal

Welcome Jim and Lisabeth This is a great group. Regarding the tracker go to the tracker site. It's at the end of my post and a couple of others have trackers on here. Follow the instructions. Copy your imput info and then come back to this site. Go to your settings and to signature and paste the info into your signature. Then as you loose weight you go to your tracker site and change the weight loss number, copy that again then come back here delete the previous info and paste the new info. It can be a trial and error but it's really not hard to do.
    HCG sublingual tablets. Start date VLCD July 27. Starting weight 187
    Freedom is just another word for nothing else to loose. Janis Joplin

[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wyhxfSY/]

Hope your feeling better Angie. My friend in Chicago had something like that over the weekend as a few people in her office did also.
    HCG sublingual tablets. Start date VLCD July 27. Starting weight 187
    Freedom is just another word for nothing else to loose. Janis Joplin

[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wyhxfSY/]

R/P/M
    R1/P2/drops (Releana)
    Lisabythesea - Welcome to our group!

releasinglbs - I don't know how much I want to weigh.... After my second child I got down to 106 - but it was WAY too low for my body and I got up around 120 and felt much better and was able to maintain it. After my last child was born, I got down to 117 - but then a few years later I sort of stabilized around 135. That worked through part of my 40's, but weight started creeping up on me and I struggled around the 150 point for a number of years. Somewhere in my 50's I just started gaining. I was working too many hours and we were eating out at restaurants way too much (and drinking too many margaritas too!). I retired at 58 - but ended up with a hip injury from painting the house. For 10 months, the insurance company had me trying therapy and shots before I finally had it replaced 2 years ago. During that time, DH brought in food and I just gained and gained.... So I'm not sure what to shoot for. I had 150 shown as my goal in my signature for a long time. I removed it because I am just going to see how I feel and look as I lose and I will quit trying to lose when I'm happy with myself.

Sherrys and Beth: Enjoy your convention...

AFM: I am feeling kind of yucky today too. Not actually sick - but my stomach is a bit upset and I feel sort of light-headed... I did go for a walk this morning - but it seemed much hotter and muggier than it really was. Got the dogs into the vet for their shots. I went to Kroger and found Walden Farms products...not in the health food area - but in the PHARMACY area. Other diabetic type stuff there also. I got the ketchup and a salad dressing - but didn't try either since I don't feel well. Ate a grilled chicken breast and an apple for dinner - and passed on the evening walk with DH and the dogs.... I still feel bloated from my salty splurge yesterday - but don't want to drink coffee or tea because the caffeine can sometimes upset my stomach.... Here's hoping alls well in the morning....
    Height: 5'4" ~ Age: 62 ~ 06/30/12: 218.2
    {-10.4 Wk 1 = 207.8} {-2.8 Wk 2 = 205} {-4.0 Wk 3 = 201} {-1.2 Wk 4 = 199.8} {-4.2 Wk 5 = 195.6} {-2.4 Wk 6 = 193.2} {-2.2 Wk 7 = 191} {-2.8 Wk 8 = 188.2} {-.8 Wk 9 =187.4} {-3.4 Wk 10 = 184} {-2.4 Wk 11 = 181.6}
    9/16/12 -1.0 = 180.6
    LDW 180.6
    Total Loss on Drops = 37.6 lbs.
    9/17/12 -.2 = 180.4
    9/18/12 -.6 = 179.8
    Total Loss = 38.4 lbs.

I don't remember who said "dying to get to one-der-land".. I love that! That is how I feel right now! I'm at 209.5.. Started on July 31st. (was at 218.5) I am hoping that I don't jump back up tomorrow to 210, I seem to be stuck here on and off the past couple of years. For lunch today,went to a buffet with friends, I
    had chicken from a restaurant and it had some seasonings on it,
    but I didn't ask what it was.. hopefully I don't regret that choice tomorrow.

Lysma, how did you get the Releana to make it 6 weeks? I'm having trouble measuring the .05, so I just put two drops in. Hopefully I'm not off. Another day tomorrow! I am going camping this weekend with friends. I know they are going to ask why I don't have a glass of wine or something.. I will just need to stay on course..