Popular Pages

Page 71 of 97 FirstFirst ... 2161697071727381 ... LastLast

Thread: Would love some buddies!!!. Starting to Load Today..

R/P/M
    R1P2
    Aimyee, glad you found us here lysma and i tried to keep the other forum going but it was just us my bottle has also lasted I think i just really eye ball it and make sure there are no bubbles today is day 38 for me and I mixed a new bottle today but added a few droppers full to my old bottle that had some left for my trip this weekend i'm sure there will be some left when i get back. i'm glad it's lasting as long as it is ......especially with the pricw my friend Valeries didn't last as long..... not sure why...

anyway everyone have a great weekend with lots of minuses I weill check in sometime tomorrow but it may be later iun the day need to be out of here by 10 am I'm not good at leaving the house early all dressed up and packed etc....
    releasinglbs

Beth

restart 6/30/12
    2 load days
    restart 7/2
    w/load 188.2
    P3 17 days 172
    p2 172 load
    p2 171.4 load
    p2 D1 171.6
    p2 D2 170.6
    p2 D3 169.4
    p2 D4
    p2 D5
    after 79 days Releana
    last drop weight 165.8
    started p3 on Wed 9/21 17 days
    restart p2 VLCD Wed 10/10/12

Total released 22.4 lbs
    Total inches 26.25

goal 140 lbs
    swimming down stream!

R/P/M
    R1P2
    aimyee I just realized you said you were doing .05 on the dropper it's .25 on the dropper... 2 times a day that could also be why you are hungry.... I just woke up from a sound sleep to come back to post this..... please be sure to check with your dr s office asap....
    releasinglbs

Beth

restart 6/30/12
    2 load days
    restart 7/2
    w/load 188.2
    P3 17 days 172
    p2 172 load
    p2 171.4 load
    p2 D1 171.6
    p2 D2 170.6
    p2 D3 169.4
    p2 D4
    p2 D5
    after 79 days Releana
    last drop weight 165.8

Total released 22.4 lbs
    Total inches 26.25

goal 140 lbs
    swimming down stream!

R/P/M
    omg....I did not really believe all the folks that said they didn't enjoy the load days....but I'm at the beginning of load day two and really feel quite nauseous...fat, stuffed, ick. I am NOT looking forward to eating anything today, nevermind fats...healthy or otherwise! BLECH....can't wait for VLCD1

R/P/M
    R1/P2/drops (Releana)
    Quote Originally Posted by Aimyee View Post
    Lysma, how did you get the Releana to make it 6 weeks? I'm having trouble measuring the .05, so I just put two drops in. Hopefully I'm not off. Another day tomorrow! I am going camping this weekend with friends. I know they are going to ask why I don't have a glass of wine or something.. I will just need to stay on course..
    YIKES!! - Aimyee, my dosage on RELEANA is 0.25 ml - the mark closest to the end of the dropper....about 3/4" from the end. I'm supposed to take .25ml twice a day: once in the morning and once in the evening. Please check back with the doctor you got the Releana from.... Maybe the instruction sheet you have is blurry or something because mine clearly states 0.25ml twice/day.....

I still have about 2 doses left in the first bottle. This means I will get a full six weeks out of this bottle. Sounds like Beth is getting about the same since she still had a bit left in hers also.... I am very careful not to go over on the amount of drops....so I think that may be why its lasted so long. Going over can make you hungry....

Glad you followed the link to this forum thread. As Beth said - we tried to start a Releana group but it just wasn't active - so we post mainly on this thread. LOVE the group here! They are very supportive and share ideas, books, recipes, victories, heart aches...... We have really been here for each other!!
    Height: 5'4" ~ Age: 62 ~ 06/30/12: 218.2
    {-10.4 Wk 1 = 207.8} {-2.8 Wk 2 = 205} {-4.0 Wk 3 = 201} {-1.2 Wk 4 = 199.8} {-4.2 Wk 5 = 195.6} {-2.4 Wk 6 = 193.2} {-2.2 Wk 7 = 191} {-2.8 Wk 8 = 188.2} {-.8 Wk 9 =187.4} {-3.4 Wk 10 = 184} {-2.4 Wk 11 = 181.6}
    9/16/12 -1.0 = 180.6
    LDW 180.6
    Total Loss on Drops = 37.6 lbs.
    9/17/12 -.2 = 180.4
    9/18/12 -.6 = 179.8
    Total Loss = 38.4 lbs.

R/P/M
    R1/P2/Rx Inj
    Down another .4 today. 2 more injections for me. I have been having trouble getting all my water in the last few days. So I am going to shove water down my throat and hope for big losses these last 2 days!! I think my first P2 lunch is going to be a BIG chef salad with hard boiled eggs and sugar free sliced meat from the deli and my wonderful ranch! I wish I could add cheese too, but I am adding in eggs first to make sure I am tolerant. It's just too easy to grab some hard boiled eggs on the way out the door! Hope everybody had great losses!
    R1: Started 06/23/12
    SW: 156.6
    LIW: 131.8 (-26.8)

Attempted a round 2 in September 2012, but it was a disaster to say the least. I am now in the right mind to get back on it!

Round 2: SW: 157
    VLCD1: 156.6

Goal- 125
    SSG- 115!!

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

R/P/M
    First round will load this weekend
    Blog Entries
    My coach said if you are not miserable at the end of load days, you did not do it right! He really pushed to eat every three hours even if you have to force yourself. I will start tomorrow night. Even though I love to eat good food, once I am stuffed, it will be hard to continue to put food in my gut. But I will do it! Good luck-going to be a fun group!-and a successful group also!!

R/P/M
    R3/P2/SubQ
    Yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, etc, etc, etc..........................

Finally!! Down .8 this morning My patience meter was beginning to fail on me. I am so happy I could scream! Of course I had to make sure I wasn't imagining things on the scale so did the 3Time dance: on, off, on, off, on, off. Even did the on, off, grab something heavy and weigh, get off, weigh again, and again, and again.......never budged from 121.2. But I really have to get over this craziness and set some limits to the activity. It was 6:15AM when i was doing this, and when I came out of the bathroom, my DH, who was still in bed, said "what the hell were you doing in there?" LOL! I didn't even begin to explain, as I know he would think I was nuttier than he already knows I am! No need to go there with him

So my patience meter has been reset. It felt like such a long stall. I actually ate an apple last night after dinner....I haven't had one of those in probably 3 weeks and it felt like a cheat at that point. I was afraid I was going to gain from it today......I decided that I'm going to try and wrap up work a little early this afternoon and go buy myself something as a (little) reward. Nothing big, but planning on something in the clothing line to wear on vacation. Don't want to buy pants yet (hoping the last 6lbs might change my size!) but I saw so many cute tees at J Crew, that I might have to snag one. I haven't bought any clothes in so long (hate buying clothes when i'm fat) that I'm sure it'll be fun to shop now when I'm feeling so much better about myself. Really looking forward to it.

angie Way to go on another .4 loss. Once you got that fat fast out of your system, seems like you're chugging along. I also picture a big salad for one of my first P3 meals, with olive oil and balsamic vinegar and avocados!

lisabythesea Welcome to our wonderful little group! I know how you feel about loading. I thought I would love it but after the first day, I had no desire to eat at all and was probably not very good at loading the second day. Just didn't feel very well.

releasing Have a great trip!

Aimyee Not sure if I welcomed you officially but it's nice to have you here. I hope you get to one-der-land ASAP!

lysma I can't believe that you're 5'4" and you used to weigh 106....yikes! you were a skinny thing! That has to be off the chart on the downside. Did you have to really work at it to stay there? Sorry you were not feeling so well yesterday and hope its better today. I kind of had a timmy ache yesterday too, gassy and crampy. The only thing I could think of was that I started taking a probiotic yesterday, but I thought that was supposed to make you feel better, not worse! As for Penzey's, I am a total addict. They opened a store about 2 miles away from me, and I have to really watch myself in there. Because of them, I totally rearranged my kitchen spices and have been cooking with many more spices than I used to...really makes a big diff. I use their taco seasoning almost everyday now for my chicken lunch. I cube boneless chicken breasts, sprinkle with their either their chicken or regular taco seasoning mix, add some garlic powder and salt and pepper and put it in one of those pans with holes in it on the grill until it starts to get a little crispy, but not dried out, shaking the pan pretty often. Then I chop some sweet grape tomatoes and parsley and pile that , along with the chicken onto butter (Boston) lettuce leaves and roll them up as I would tacos. It's become my standard lunch item. I know, I know, I'm mixing veggies with the lettuce and tomato, but what the hell.

angie Speaking of nasty stomaches, your sounded NOT fun. Hope it was just some 24hr stomach bug and that its over by now. Let us know how you end up managing with getting your son to school. There are some pretty cheap car rental places out there if you google carefully. The cars aren't that great, but hey, it's transportation.

Sherrys I hope they had those little bottles at Target. If not I also saw them at Amazon here:
    http://www.amazon.com/Evriholder-D2G...rds=evriholder
    More expensive than at Target, but I only bought 1 and Amazon only seems to offer 2 together. Am planning on using them a lot while on vacation when we go out to eat.

jbcsa Welcome! Hope you don't feel intimidated by all the females here. Would be nice to have a male's input for a change. But pls don't take offense when we start bashing men---I'm sure you're nothing like those guys we sh_t on!

hekareStill don't know what a Dukon weight is ????

3Time Glad DD got home OK and that you're so happy to have her back for a few weeks before school starts. Did she enjoy being in NY for the summer? I do know about being the clueless mother to a daughter who is growing up faster than we ever did. I also used to pride myself on keeping up with stuff they follow and thought I was doing a relatively good job of it until my own DD started looking at me like I had rocks in my head sometimes after I'd say something or ask her a question I realize now that no matter how hard I would try, I would never be a cool mom to her, and thats fine with me. I think I need to be there for guidance, support and boundaries more than I need to be cool. Interestingly though, some of her friends have told me they think I'm cool, but when my DD hears that, she rolls her eyes and says something like "you don't really know my mom. If you did, you would know that she definitely is NOT cool!"
    I have this sneaky feeling that you are going to make it out of the 150s before the end of this round. Just a hunch, but mine are usually pretty good! Your attitude about where you end up when this round is over is so good, I wish I could get a piece of that. Rather than driving yourself crazy, you make peace with whatever weight you end up at. So sane you are!

Well, if I'm ever going to make it shopping this afternoon, I need to get some work done! Have a great day everyone and thanks again for all being here. I really value this place.

Starting R3 May 22

Height 5'2"
    R3 Start Weight: 130

R1 April 2011 - a Bust. Long story.
    R2 June 2012/P2 for 57 days.
    LIW Round 2 was 115.4
    Stabilized just fine in P3 this time. Kept it off for almost a year then fell off the wagon.

R/P/M
    R1P2
    good morning,

wow I was up at little again this am my fault for sure went to dinner at P F Chang's and had way to much sodium....used a hot and spicey sauce that the waiter mixed at the table, mostly mustard, and I had steamed vegies mostly broccoli and shrimp and 1 baked rib without any sauce and some wine the rest of my day was good I'm sure it's water retention my figures feel swollen....

Aimyee....sorry if I sounded unfriendly but I kinda jump up out of bed thinking OMG she's taking to much and I saw that lysma wrote to you as well, if you are hungry you may want to skip a day kinda like they do with the shots and I think you will be fine. I'll try to check back tonight when I get settle in at the hotel and lysma has this down really well she's a pro....

hard to hear about you peeps that are loading but it's normal to feel stuffed but keep going especially with the fats you will be less hungry in the long run.

anyway going to finish packing ( you would think I was going to be gone a month with all the stuff i'm taking) going to stop and get a b-12 shot and pick up Valerie and then I have 2 stores to do on my way out of town planning to get to Phx by 1 ish so I better get a move on...

later,
    releasinglbs

Beth

restart 6/30/12
    2 load days
    restart 7/2
    w/load 188.2
    P3 17 days 172
    p2 172 load
    p2 171.4 load
    p2 D1 171.6
    p2 D2 170.6
    p2 D3 169.4
    p2 D4
    p2 D5
    after 79 days Releana
    last drop weight 165.8

Total released 22.4 lbs
    Total inches 26.25

goal 140 lbs
    swimming down stream!

R/P/M
    R1P2
    Quote Originally Posted by angiemh12 View Post
    Down another .4 today. 2 more injections for me. I have been having trouble getting all my water in the last few days. So I am going to shove water down my throat and hope for big losses these last 2 days!! I think my first P2 lunch is going to be a BIG chef salad with hard boiled eggs and sugar free sliced meat from the deli and my wonderful ranch! I wish I could add cheese too, but I am adding in eggs first to make sure I am tolerant. It's just too easy to grab some hard boiled eggs on the way out the door! Hope everybody had great losses!
    angie, just a quick reminder that you are on P2 now thats the VLCD weightloss part of the plan and the stabilizing phase is P3 just want to make it easier for you so if we give suggestions they will be accurate....it can be so confusing but it's exciting to get to p3 good luck with the eggs they are 1 of my favorites as well and I miss them......
    releasinglbs

Beth

restart 6/30/12
    2 load days
    restart 7/2
    w/load 188.2
    P3 17 days 172
    p2 172 load
    p2 171.4 load
    p2 D1 171.6
    p2 D2 170.6
    p2 D3 169.4
    p2 D4
    p2 D5
    after 79 days Releana
    last drop weight 165.8

Total released 22.4 lbs
    Total inches 26.25

goal 140 lbs
    swimming down stream!

R/P/M
    R1/P2/Rx Inj
    Quote Originally Posted by releasinglbs View Post
    angie, just a quick reminder that you are on P2 now thats the VLCD weightloss part of the plan and the stabilizing phase is P3 just want to make it easier for you so if we give suggestions they will be accurate....it can be so confusing but it's exciting to get to p3 good luck with the eggs they are 1 of my favorites as well and I miss them......
    Haha I meant to say first P3 lunch!! LOL
    R1: Started 06/23/12
    SW: 156.6
    LIW: 131.8 (-26.8)

Attempted a round 2 in September 2012, but it was a disaster to say the least. I am now in the right mind to get back on it!

Round 2: SW: 157
    VLCD1: 156.6

Goal- 125
    SSG- 115!!

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

Page 71 of 97 FirstFirst ... 2161697071727381 ... LastLast