Popular Pages

Thread: Anyone Starting Today?

R/P/M
    R1/P2/Inj
    Blog Entries

Anyone Starting Today?

Hi, I picked up my HCG yesterday so I'm loading today and tomorrow. I was a little nervous because I'm doing the injections but it wasn't bad at all. I purchased a scale to make sure I'm weighing my food correctly. Tomorrow night I'll be cooking my lunch for Day 3, we'll see how it goes. I'm very excited, hoping for great results. If there's anyone starting today I'd like to be buddies

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods

R/P/M
    Round 1, Phase 2, sublingual
    Hi, today was my first day too. I am doing the sublingual method. Tomorrow I need to get groceries for days 3 and on. It would be fun to support each other.
    Quote Originally Posted by ForEm View Post
    Hi, I picked up my HCG yesterday so I'm loading today and tomorrow. I was a little nervous because I'm doing the injections but it wasn't bad at all. I purchased a scale to make sure I'm weighing my food correctly. Tomorrow night I'll be cooking my lunch for Day 3, we'll see how it goes. I'm very excited, hoping for great results. If there's anyone starting today I'd like to be buddies

R/P/M
    R1/P2/Inj
    Blog Entries
    Sorry not to respond, we were having issues with our internet.
    Today was my first VLCD, it's been okay. I have been hungry but trying to drink lots of water. I'm about to cook dinner, kind of boring food but I guess I'll know what to expect everyday. I picked up a George Foreman grill so it was pretty quick when I cooked my lunch. I'm just trying to think of how great it's going to be 37 days from now! We have a company gala and I'm sooo looking forward to getting a nice dress.
    Well hope you've had success so far.

R/P/M
    r1 phase 1
    Hello I started Jan 31 loading. this has been a rough few days very hungry. I started at 168.4 and am now at 164.8 so it keeps me going! Glad to find others starting at the same time.

R/P/M
    R1/P2/Inj
    Blog Entries
    I knew that 500 calories wasn't much but it's truly a lot of work making sure to stick to the regimen. What is helping me get through it is thinking about the money I spent, how nothing else has really worked for me and how hopefully I learn about portion control. Weighing out my food has begun opening my eyes to see how much I have overeaten in the past. I definitely have issues with food and how much food I really need. Hopefully this will teach me how to more proactive about what I put into my body.
    Just glad I have some support

R/P/M
    R1/P2/Inj
    Blog Entries
    I'm having a really tough day today I am very hungry and my mind can't stop thinking of food! All I wanted to do today on my way to work is stop by a pick up a twinkie (I know they're gross but I love them) and stuff my face! This food is so bland I hoping to make it through these next 34 days.