Popular Pages

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: First week of January - Newbie/First time HCGer wouldn't mind a buddy.

R/P/M
    Round 1 for 2013 DROPS
    Alphamatter, awesome losses so far! Congrats!

It does seem irrelevant to "load" but it helps mentally for me more than anything. I would def eat your dinner later if at all possible. I don't like eating as late as I do... Like 8 - 9 but it helps to just deal with the hunger at work when I am busy rather than at home when I am more prone to grab more food! Luckily, i don't have anything in my house that is not on protocol. hahah.

Round I - 2013 - 197.8 (after load) ~ (Start 12/31/12)
    Week 1 Losses (1/8/13): 187.8 (Loss 10lbs)
    Week 2 Losses (1/15/13):
    Week 3 Losses (1/22/13):
    Week 4 Losses (1/29/13):
    Week 5 Losses (2/5/13):

The Difference Between Try and Triumph is a little UMPH!

R/P/M
    R1P2 hHCG
    Thanks mbliss for your words of encouragement all I can say is OMG YAY YAY YAY today I have lost another 3.1lbs, that is like WOW to me lol, total loss is now 6.4lbs in 3 days. Another day another pound down, this is so much easier than I thought it would be and I love seeing the results are so instantaneous. Alphamatter: Welcome and good luck with your plan

R/P/M
    R1P2 hHCG
    Quote Originally Posted by mbliss View Post
    Good for you! I am happy for you! You have decided to take the steps in the right direction.. And seriously, no matter what diet it is one pound at a time.... one day at a time!

I hope you had a much better night and morning then myself.. I actually stalled. I was 193.2 yesterday, and today! Boo that! I indulged on some peanuts and now I not only regret it, but also learned my lesson. I ate a lot of peanuts in p3 and easting some last night I realize they don't help me lose at all! Just make me stall. Trial and error! I am still at 7.6 for day 5 so I am happy.
    Nice loss for 5 days, and one indiscretion and a lesson learned is all positive too. A wise man told me that we shouldn't beat ourselves up over making mistakes or going off protocol for one day or one meal, it simply means we just add one day to our journey.

Thanks!

Thanks for the encouragement, Carolyn and mbliss!

Yeah, I felt the exhilaration of the massive drop, but, this morning weight... -.3 pounds. Well, I suppose it was bound to slow down a bit. Otherwise, I'd be skin and bones by the end of 23 days!

I'm also interested in others experiences and enjoy 'joining' with you in facing with resolve the 'giant'! I am continuing to look for options in the protein and preparation of my veges .. Vegemite sandwich anyone?

R/P/M
    R1P2 hHCG
    Yah 9.2lbs down in 5 days, this is the most incredible experience in weight loss, and omg yes I would love a vegemite sandwich lol, Alphamatter are you Australian? Cos there is no way in hell anyone else would eat Vegemite lol. I am playing around with my food trying hard to find things that will make them taste good and make me not feel like I am missing out. There are some awesome recipes on this forum which have already kept my daily food intake interesting, so much so that even my kids are happy to eat what I cook. Keep the good work up this is a journey to living and one that is truly worth the time and effort from what I can see.....check with me in 40 days and see if I am saying the same

R/P/M
    Round 1 for 2013 DROPS
    Quote Originally Posted by Carolyn Scattini View Post
    Yah 9.2lbs down in 5 days, this is the most incredible experience in weight loss, and omg yes I would love a vegemite sandwich lol, Alphamatter are you Australian? Cos there is no way in hell anyone else would eat Vegemite lol. I am playing around with my food trying hard to find things that will make them taste good and make me not feel like I am missing out. There are some awesome recipes on this forum which have already kept my daily food intake interesting, so much so that even my kids are happy to eat what I cook. Keep the good work up this is a journey to living and one that is truly worth the time and effort from what I can see.....check with me in 40 days and see if I am saying the same
    WOWOWOWOWOW 9.2 in 5 days already!? Whoo freaking Hoo! that is awesome stats for the first week! I am on vlcd8 and only down 11, which is still great to me! I am sick, and did spend the weekend alone in my house. I made great cabbage rolls, but they were so great I probably ate too many of them! I am sick and stayed home from work today, I am hoping the sickness will help me NOT have an appetite so I don't eat too much again! I had small losses and even a goose egg in the first week.. i gotta get my head back into it... But still feeling good with a fixed .8 loss this morning. TMI but I feel a bit constipated as well, hopefully I'll pass something and that will help.

I feel like I should go back to the boring ole meals until the end because when I tried something new like cabbage rolls, and I like them so much I eat tooooo many of them. haha

Week 2 Losses (1/15/13):
    Week 3 Losses (1/22/13):
    Week 4 Losses (1/29/13):
    Week 5 Losses (2/5/13):

R/P/M
    R1P2 hHCG
    Well it sort of slowed today lol I lost 0.4lbs and was like whoops those couple of drinks did make a difference lol. Oh well back on track today. I saw the recipe for cabbage rolls too, mmmm yum yum yum, might only make a couple so I dont go crazy and eat them all You are doing really well mbliss, do you think cos this is your second round that things slow down a little? Hope you start to feel better soon, stay tucked up in bed with a huge bottle of water and a good book

R/P/M
    Round 1 for 2013 DROPS
    Quote Originally Posted by Carolyn Scattini View Post
    Well it sort of slowed today lol I lost 0.4lbs and was like whoops those couple of drinks did make a difference lol. Oh well back on track today. I saw the recipe for cabbage rolls too, mmmm yum yum yum, might only make a couple so I dont go crazy and eat them all You are doing really well mbliss, do you think cos this is your second round that things slow down a little? Hope you start to feel better soon, stay tucked up in bed with a huge bottle of water and a good book
    Carolyn, well, I am on Day 8 and only down 11lbs. This morning marks 2 stalls for the first and second week already. I am not getting discouraged, but it does suck mentally to think I haven't lost anything although I was on protocol. I did have to take gel tablets and it is recommended not to on the P2.

And, as for the Round 2 thing, I started very strong in the first 3 days... Then I stalled, and got a .2 loss, a .8, then another stall... So.. I think it is my fault because I was having mostly beef and a bit more than protocol so... In that sense I think I just destroyed myself some days. I am pretty sure that as I get closer to my goal (at 189.8 today - Goal 160) that it will slow down tremendously ... I hope it doesn't but I expect it from what I read.. And that's on ANY diet, not just hcg.

I really hope to get some losses in the morning, and kind of mentally reset... It has already been a very difficult week for me... Just got to keep thinking it is only 5 more to go.

Week 2 Losses (1/15/13):
    Week 3 Losses (1/22/13):
    Week 4 Losses (1/29/13):
    Week 5 Losses (2/5/13):